This is the fantasy of my 25th birthday:

I had always been a safe sex bottom and fucked bare as a top only occasionally. As my 25th birthday was approaching I began to feel I needed to fulfill a long burning desire: to be bred by numerous guys with no questions asked. The night of my birthday I called a friend of mine who happened to be the manager of a local bathhouse.

"Hey, D! What's going on birthday boy?" he asked as he answered the phone.

"Well Sam, I am needing to fulfill a longtime desire of mine and would like your help."

I begin to explain the scenario I want to him:

I want to be put in a sling, naked, lubed and blindfolded. I want ads posted on CL, BBRT, A4A and at the entrance of the baths for any and all guys to fuck my hot hole until they drop a load. I explain I will be available all evening and willing to take any cock brought to me. The only catch is this: I don't want to know the guys status until he is breeding me deep and it is too late.

Sam agreed to set up the situation for me and I got get ready for my evening, making sure I was clean inside and out, and ready for a night of getting absolutely loaded.

When I arrived at the bathhouse Sam greeted me saying "Alright man!  I have everything ready and have gotten about 200 replies to all the ads, and there are already about 50 men here waiting."

I quivered at the thought of what was before me.  I knew this was what I wanted, but I was still slightly nervous.

Sam led me to the sling, stripped me naked and locked me in the sling. Now I know I was committed, so when Sam asked I was ready, I replied "I was born ready, babe!"

"Mind if I'm the first cock tonight then?" he asked as he dropped his pants.

"Bring it on!"

He gave me a rough and powerful fuck, just to get me opened and ready to serve men all night. Just as he was about to shoot he leaned over and growled in my ear "Here's your first POZ load of the night bitch!  Welcome to the Brotherhood!"

I almost passed out as I felt his hot load singe my tight hole.  Then he blindfolded me and left me alone for the fun to commence, with only the music to keep me company.  (Well, that and the hot load leaking from my ass.)

To be continued?

• Upvote 23
  • Piggy 2

• 5 years later...