Loose Holes

ridemehard

Is anyone else really turned on by guys with a loose arse? Love seeing guys being able to easily take cocks, huge dildos and fists.

I've been fucked a lot this year and thinking that my hole will be getting looser is a real turn on. I've gone from needing tons of lube and a couple of attempts to getting the cock in, to some lube and the cock goes in and can fuck hard straight away.

Who else really likes seeing this/loves knowing their hole gets looser with every cock?

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 4

I have to admit I am very turned on by loose holes. It wasn't always that way though.

When I started dating my BF, he kept making comments about what a turn on it was when I would get so loose after a long fuck and asked me if I could make my hole like a pussy. So I visited the local store and told them I wanted to stretch. Bought a large thick dildo and butt plug. Now after about 3 years of training, I pretty much have a permanent rosebud, and the BF and I both love how he can just go all in, no need to relax, doesn't matter the size of cock going in. It also helps me focus on my main goal, getting as much cum up my pussy as possible.

• Upvote 1

My hole is really tight. And I like it that way. I like being stretched by a thick dick so I can really feel it when the top enters. If it would be loose I would feel less. Love the feeling of a big thick cock working to enter my my ass.

• Upvote 3

My hole has becomepretty loose over the years of getting fucked, and i do get turned on by my hole being loose. My husband also really likes my ass loose and just fucked when he gets home, so both of us like loose holes.

I usually only need spit for lube now unless it is a really big dick.

• Upvote 3

I always loosen up when my hole is getting bred because otherwise guys pull out once their cock gets supper sensitive and the hole is too tight.

Question. Guys with a really, really loose hole, are they able to tighten it on request?

Guest ff-whole

I train... And I mean I train a lot... Almost everyday.

Train to get my hole to loosen up but also to tight back again...

Train to work my muscles, so I be able to milk that boner up my ass if that is needed or requested...

The reward for all that work is that creamy spunk that is shot into my ass.

I'm kinda loose

I love it when my hole gets really loose and sloppy after a hard fucking ;)

I love taking a big fat cock that really stretches your hole. Love walking around with a wrecked hole all day...constant reminder of how I was fucked the night before.

• Upvote 2

I get turned on by a guy who likes to make a hole sloppy and open. I had an anonymous walk in who said he wanted to rim and fuck me. As usual I was lying naked and ass up, door open and hole available for him to use. Later I realized he had a method and a goal, which was really a turn on for me, I love a top with a purpose. He started by "rimming" me (but right from the start he was really sucking on my hole, but he was kinda subtle about it, like he didn't want me to figure out what he was doing). He  alternated between his mouth, tongue and fingers till he got me wet, then slid his cock in. He used his cock to gape though, he kept pulling out all the way and alternating between cock and hand, fitting more fingers, and then back to sucking on my hole. He worked it for some time and then when it was opened, he bred it. I heard a "click" before he left and when he got home he sent me a pic and told me he worked and sucked my hole into a rosebud before breeding it. Said he loved sliding into and seeding a rosebud cunt. the whole idea of him doing that was really hot to me.

• Upvote 3

Been fucked again ten minutes ago. Love the feeling of my hole right now, loose and ready for another cock to go straight in. Going to put a dildo in there to keep it stretched, in case I get another dick in me tonight.

Edited by ridemehard
  • Upvote 2