My Name Is Mikey 2.0 – Happy 18Th, You’Re A Man Now

whthole4u

My Name is Mikey 2.0 – Happy 18th, You’re a Man Now: For a long time, my first clear memory was being in the back of Pa’s camper/RV while some truck driver drooled tobacco spit out of his mouth, down his beard and onto my chest as he shot his cum in my ass. He climbed off me, shuffled toward to the front of the RV while he pulled up his pants as another man came through the curtain, dropped his pants, shoved his uncut dick in me and started to fuck using the other guy’s cum for lube. That’s the way it’s been for a long time now as Pa has driven around the South, hitting truck stops, camp grounds, mall parking lots, anyplace with a free spot to park and horny men looking to fuck. In between these pit stops, Pa and Brett would keep my ass and mouth full of their big raw dicks, hot cum, chemmed up piss. and my special vitamin shots. Pa says they have to keep my ass trained, keep them happy, and take my shots no matter how much I hate the needles. They always call me Sis, I guess short for sissy or sister since that’s what I seem to be for them, but now I know, my real name is Mikey.

The nightmares never made any sense to me. It wasn’t monsters or anything, but people I had never seen, places I had never been, things I had never felt all coming at me at once. I would wake up shaking, breathing hard and sweating like I had just outrun the cops after Brett and I had swiped something from a store. I know those aren’t really nightmares now, but memories of who I used to be and my life before – my life before I became Sis. Maybe my vitamin shots don’t work anymore, or maybe whatever it was Curtis and Pa did to me has worn off somehow. I don’t know. Either way, I remember now, some things anyways.

I was on a summer missionary trip with a bunch of other kids from the East Coast and we were heading to south Texas to work on a Christian school that had been devastated by a big storm. We had been on the road for almost 24 hours and during that time my 18th birthday had come and gone. Finally our church bus pulled into the campground outside Pascagoula, Mississippi, and just after lunch everyone gathered around to sing me happy birthday. There was no cake, but a box of Twinkies and some other things, and as I stood off to the side licking the last of the frosting from my fingertips I remember seeing Brett for the first time. He was standing about 20 feet away wearing a holey pair of denim shorts that were frayed, faded, and hanging low on his hips. I couldn’t help but stop and stare as he leaned against that tree, casually smoking a cigarette and with his other hand reaching up through the leg of his short’s to scratch his balls. When he did, the head of his dick peaked out, just as shiny and glistening as his tan body was. In shock, I quickly looked around me to see if anyone else saw this, but everyone was focused on setting up our camp. Brett left his dick head exposed as he continued to smoke his cigarette, and while I stared, my own dick got hard, and I quickly grabbed a beach towel and held it in front of me to hide my shame. Brett was smiling at me, tilted his head and nodded, dropped his cigarette in the sand and started to walk away. He walked about 10 feet, stopped, turned, tilted his head again, then turned towards a low-slung building far off to the right through the trees – the bathrooms farthest away from my campsite. My heart beat wildly as I found one of my church councilors, said I had to go use the bathroom, and took off at a trot following the footprints left in the sand by the blond headed, blue eyed bad boy. I stopped just outside the open door marked MEN and tried to calm myself. I nervously looked around to double check if there was anyone else nearby and when I saw the coast was clear, with shaking legs I stepped into the dim room.

The Gulf Coast heat made the bathroom hot and stifling. The floor was dirty, there were bugs, and frankly it seemed to be a glorified outhouse. As my eyes adjusted, I cautiously walked deeper in, past a couple open stalls, past a couple beat-up-looking washers and dryers, and then nearing the back shower area I saw him. Brett was standing tall, one hand out against the wall, the other holding another cigarette. I stopped, not sure what to say or do, but Brett took his hand off the wall, slid the frayed leg of his shorts up to once again show me his big, long dick. I cautiously walked over, reached out, and gently touched the skin. His dick was hot and felt like it was burning and I flinched. Brett laughed, coughing out smoke as he did. “It ain’t gonna bite you – damn!” he said, “Go on, touch it.” I slowly reached back out, Brett hiked his shorts up a little higher, and I wrapped a full hand around the shaft of his dick, feeling it pulse and swell in my grip. “AAAHHHH, yeah, stroke it,” Brett sighed. I looked up into his shockingly blue eyes, his scruffy blond hair, and as I stroked him his crooked smile showed the sexiest set of dimples. I guessed he was a couple years older than me and abruptly my admiration was broken as Brett asked, “How old are you anyways? Who’s that you’re with? How long are you staying? Don’t stop stroking it man, keep going, feel how big it gets.” I gulped as I looked down and saw he was right, his dick continued to grow in my hand as I slowly stroked it. “Umm,” I said at almost a whisper, “I just turned 18 and am with my church. We’re just here for the night as…Ummm…well.”

Brett’s dick was now fully hard and throbbing. “18? That’s good. Real good. Even though the age of consent here in Mississippi is 16 – well you being 18 just makes shit a whole lot easier now. Suck it for me,” Brett said. I paused my stroking, “Do you have any condoms?” I asked. Brett laughed, “No, fuck no man. Only sissies need to use condoms, and I ain’t no sissy, so come on, get on your knees, just taste it.” I swallowed hard, my throat felt dry, I knew it was not right to suck a dick without a condom on it. We had talked about that in Sex-Ed class at school. I was still debating in my head what to do when Brett tossed his still lit cigarette onto the floor, reached down, grabbed my trunks, yanked them down and set my own dick free. I tried to step back in surprise and shock as Brett quickly knelt and in one motion grabbed my hips and swallowed my dick. HOLY FUCK! I had never been sucked before and this was beyond anything I had ever imagined. I couldn’t say a word and tried to back up, but Brett’s mouth was like a vacuum on my dick and within seconds I started to shake as I cummed in his mouth – and he drank it all. Brett stood up, wiped his mouth, gave me that crooked smile, and said, “OK, since I did it for you, you got to do it for me now, OK? Just like that.” I nodded, still unsure, got on my knees, feeling the sand and the hard concrete floor push into my skin, reached out and stared in wonder at the long dick now facing me. Brett unbuttoned his shorts, let them drop to the floor, stepped out of them, and now stood in front of me totally naked. He didn’t have a tan line at all, and I found that almost as shocking as the size of his dick.

I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and waited. I flinched a little and squinted my eyes shut even tighter as Brett’s dick gently touched my lips and he ran the head back and forth, coating my mouth with his precum and letting me get my first taste. Instinctively I flicked my tongue out and began to lick his dick head like a lollypop, which he seemed to like as he moaned a little. My dick was hard again so I reached down with my right hand and began jerking it as I tasted Brett’s dick. “Open your mouth wider, that’s it, put your lips over your teeth, good, stay just like that, let me push it in a little,” Brett encouraged. The sensation was so strange and the first few times he rammed my tongue I gagged a little, Brett laughed, but told me it was OK, I was doing good, and I was making him feel real good. I liked that. I liked knowing I was making this guy feel good and kept going and tried to follow his directions. Brett had his hands on my shoulders and had pushed a little more of his dick in my mouth when I heard voices and immediately pulled away and scurried into the shadows of the shower stalls and tried to pull up my shorts. I looked up and Brett shook his head, put a finger to his mouth to say SSHHH, waved his dick at me, and as we listened to the men use the urinals out front, Brett pushed his dick back in my mouth, a little more forcefully this time. I tried to push Brett away as I was sure the guys would hear us as it seemed their voices were coming back towards us, but Brett held my head tight now, shoved his dick as far back as it would go, and I gagged and choked as he began to cum in my mouth.

Brett pumped his first load into my mouth and I was repulsed and crazed for more at the same time. His dick flooded my mouth and quivered on my tongue like a fish out of water with each spurt of his load. When he had finished, Brett let go of my head and stepped back, his dick slick now in the dim light with spit and cum. I looked up, licked my lips, took my right hand and wiped my face trying to remove any trace of what had just happened. I guess the men had gone and watched as Brett casually walked over to his shorts, fished around in his pocket, pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and stood there in all his naked glory, his dick still twitching and leaking. I reached my hand out and Brett laughed, “Oh yeah, you’re a natural cum sissy ain’t you? That’s good, watch me stroke it a little and get it close in no time and I will feed you some more.” I was hypnotized as I kneeled on the dirty shower floor watching Brett smoke his cigarette and jack his dick and then his voice echoed off the cinder block walls, “GET READY, I’M GONNA SHOOT AGAIN, OPEN YOUR MOUTH, OPEN YOUR MOUTH, UGHHHH…GRRR…SWALLOW IT SISSY.” I gulped and burped and slobbed on his dick as I slurped up every drop and continued to try to suckle him as he laughed, pushed me back and said, “Ease up, ease up. You want some more? I’ll give you more. Meet me back here tonight at 11:00, can you do that? You best get back now. Remember, 11:00.” I was still on my knees as Brett pulled his shorts on and left. My own dick was dripping so I quickly jerked off and watched my own load glob up the shower drain before oozing through the dirty grate.

No one at camp seemed to have noticed I had been gone and so I dived back in to help get things set up, unpacked, cleaned, whatever was needed, anything to take my mind off what had just happened. We all gathered for our cookout dinner, had Bible study, sang a few songs and I couldn’t help but keep looking around to see if Brett was watching us again. Lights out came and I knew I would have no problem staying awake as I was so excited, and nervous too, and kept shining my flashlight onto my watch to check the time and resisted the urge to jerk off even though my dick was hard as hell. Finally it was almost time, so I stuffed my duffle bag under the sheet on my air mattress hoping it would fool anyone who looked in, quietly unzipped my tent, and just as I rounded the back of the bus to head through the trees to the restroom I was stopped by one of the church councilors who was sitting on a cooler, reading by flashlight. I quickly grabbed my stomach, said I did not feel well and continued on my way, scared as shit and excited beyond belief as I could almost taste more cum. The door to the bathroom was closed now and I thought maybe they had locked it, but a gentle push and the squeaky hinges gave way and let me in. The bathroom seemed even hotter than it was earlier in the day and the lone light bulb barely pierced the darkness beyond the doorway. I slowly closed the door and took a step towards the showers where I had met Brett before. I could hear the sound of muffled voices and was not sure what to do. Was someone else here? Maybe I should leave. Just as I turned to go there was Brett, still with nothing on but his ratty shorts.

“Hey cum sissy, glad you made it. I knew you would. Here, take a hit of this,” Brett said as he handed me a lit, hand rolled cigarette. “I don’t smoke cigarettes,” I said. Brett laughed, “This ain’t no cigarette. This is weed. You ain’t never smoked weed? Damn! You are fresh aren’t you. Here, watch me, how I suck in deep like into your guts, don’t just suck it into your throat like sipping a straw, suck it deep, hold it, then you try.” My eyes darted between the fire of the joint to the shadows of his shorts. When Brett exhaled he blew the smoke at me, squinted, laughed, then held the joint out for me. I shook my head and said, “No, I can’t. I mean, what if….” Brett stepped back and said in a firm voice, “Look. No one comes over here. You want some more dick right? So take it. Try it once. Come on. Then if you don’t like it, OK.” Against my better judgment I took the joint, tried to imitate what Brett had done, and the burn in my throat made me cough and choke. Brett wrapped his arm around my shoulder and guided me towards the back, “Don’t worry. You’ll get it. Not bad for your first try. Come on.” I let Brett lead me towards the showers in the back and I stopped short when we turned the corner and there was a man sitting on one of the washers, his feet resting on a large, metal cleaning bucket. Like Brett, he just had on a pair of shorts, but was thicker built, taller, mustached, longer hair, and a hairy body. He kicked the bucket towards me, hopped down off the washer, and said, “Sit.” I looked at Brett who gave me that crooked smiled and squeezed my shoulder to reassure me. I sat on the overturned bucket and nervously clasped my hands together in front of me as I looked from Brett to the new guy.

Brett handed me the joint again and both men stood over me, watching, as I took another hit. I didn’t cough this time and was proud of myself, but the new guy said, “Do it again.” So I did. I handed the joint back to Brett and frankly did not feel all that different, but as I sat on the bucket and watched Brett and the other guy hit the joint too I could not help but be fascinated by the hair on the guy’s chest and suddenly his muscles seemed so big. I reached up and ran my hand across the fur line running up from out his crotch and over his torso. He and Brett both laughed as he said, “Oh yeah. Sissy here is baked. You feeling it? Come on, open your mouth, let’s get started.” I could only stare in wonder as he dropped his shorts and a dick that was even longer and thicker than Brett’s hung there. Brett said, “You’ll like how Pa’s cum tastes. It’s the best ever.” I scooted the bucket forward a few inches so I could get a closer look and as I reached out to guide his fat uncut dick towards my mouth he stepped back and said through the clenched teeth holding the joint, “Grab that bucket, and come on. Let’s go in the back.” I couldn’t seem to find the bucket handle, so Brett laughed and grabbed it for me and I followed them into the deep dark recesses of the shower area, the only light now created by the dim gray showing through the high window slits and the lighted joint. I plopped down on the bucket and Pa immediately stuffed my mouth with ripe dick. I had never sucked someone who was uncut and was fascinated by his foreskin. I rolled it back and savagely cleaned the head with my tongue and lips as Pa bent his knees, grabbed my head, and began thrusting his dick down my throat. “A good sissy needs to know how to take all the dick. I don’t want your tongue, I want your THROAT, so open up now, let me feel those tears as you choke on this dick.” I was trying to push him away and scoot back at the same time with no success. The pressure on my head increased as Pa gripped my head and moved his hips while pressing forward. “That’s it, good sissy, feel that? Feel how your throat is full of my dick? That’s the way it should be, now focus and keep that throat open.”

I could only get little snorts of breath in between Pa forcing his dick down my throat. My fingers were digging into his sides as I tried to fight and hold on at the same time, but he didn’t care. It hurt so bad and at the same time I wanted more. The snot, tears, and spit flowed while I tried to focus on opening my throat like he said, but I really didn’t know how to do that. In frustration Pa pulled his dick out, leaving me gasping, as he stepped back and asked Brett for the joint. I sat on the bucket panting, Pa leaned against the wall while hitting the joint, and Brett now tried to get his dick in my mouth. “No, hold off,” Pa said, “I have a better idea.” I looked up as Pa bent down, looked me directly in the eyes, and blew his pot smoke into my face. “What would your little church buddies say if they knew what you were in here doing? I bet they would not like it one bit would they sissy. Look at my fucking dick. You got me all worked up here and I got a ball sac of cum just aching to get out. You ever been fucked? No? Jesus fucking Christ. A virgin? Well you’re 18 so he tells me and that means you’re a man, so we’re going to take care of that right now. Stand up and here, hit this again.” I stood up but started to back away, “I think…I better…go…I…” Brett was behind me in a flash pushing me back towards Pa who grabbed my arm hard and sneered, “One more fucking step and Brett goes and tells them all.” Pa sat on the overturned bucket, watched as I hit the joint twice more, I handed it back to him, he smiled, blew his smoke my way then handed the joint to Brett. “Turn around,” Pa said. So I did and he pulled me back towards him, spread my cheeks and rammed his tongue into my hole. I gasped. I had never had my ass eaten and my whole body felt like I had just stuck my finger in a light socket. I leaned forward, Pa spread my cheeks wide and slurped and tongued my ass as Brett positioned his dick in front of my mouth and I tasted again his sweaty meet. After a few minutes Pa came up for air and said, “Just like a fucking peach ripe for picking. Stay like that, Brett, come back here. You know what to do.” Brett and Pa switched positions, Pa wrapped his muscular left arm around the back of my neck, covered my mouth with his right hand, began to nibble on my ear and said, “This is what sissys are made for.”

I started to struggle as Pa’s grip tightened and I was held against his body. I felt a sharp pain in my ass and tried to turn and cried out as I realized Brett was pushing his dick into my hole. My cries of NO NO NO were lost in Pa’s meaty, calloused hands. With my head held tight against his chest and no chance of running, Pa growled, “Fuck this sissy.” I slumped a little against Pa’s body as the pain overwhelmed me and Brett ensured I was a virgin no more. There was no pleasure in this at all, only white hot pain, and my foggy brain had a hard time processing exactly what was happening. I don’t know how long Pa held me like that but he growled louder, “CUM IN THAT ASS. FUCK THAT HOLE, USE THAT SISSY CUNT, YEAH SHOOT THAT POZ LOAD UP THAT VIRGIN ASS!” Brett wrapped his arms part way around my stomach and pushed me tighter against Pa as he grunted, his pace quickened, and with every tremble I knew – knew he had just cummed in me and knew he had given me a charged load. I began to cry. My whole body convulsed with sobs as Pa continued to hold me tight and Brett worked his cum up my torn ass. Pa kept whispering in my ear, “Shhh sissy, it’s OK now, that’s what sissy cunts are made for, shhh sissy, shhh.” Brett’s dick softened to the point where it slid out of my ass much to his reluctance as he said, “SHIT,” when it did. Pa suddenly let go of me, I dropped like a stone to the dirty concrete floor, Pa then grabbed me by the hips lifting me onto my hands and knees as he squatted behind me and started slapping my ass with his weapon of a dick. Brett slid the bucket over and sat in front of me as Pa pushed me forward so my arms were on Brett’s legs and his hand was over my mouth like Pa’s had been. I looked up at Brett, my eyes pleading with him, but he just gave me that crooked little smile and said, “You got a nice ass.” My body slumped, Pa gripped my hips tight and started to try to push his dick in my freshly fucked hole. I tried to wiggle away and he slapped my ass hard, gripped my hips so tight it felt like he was ripping my skin off, and started to push his dick inside of me.

My cries and sobs exploded as Pa’s monster dick wound its way into my ass and my body shook in pain and agony. “FUCK YEAH SISSY THAT CUNT IS TIGHT,” he growled. As the pain exploded through my body a frightened voice echoed through the darkened room, “STOP THAT, STOP RIGHT NOW, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? MIKEY? MIKEY? LET HIM GO THIS INSTANT.” Brett quickly let go of me, scooted back on the bucket and as my body dropped flat to the floor, Pa’s big, raw dick was ripped from my hole, making me scream. I turned my head and in glow of the lonely flashlight he was holding I could see my church councilor who had been sitting on the cooler. It was like a slow motion movie as I could see his hands shaking, the look of fear, disgust, and more on his face – but mostly disgust as he looked right at me – and then Pa moved liked some dude in an action flick, grabbed the bucket, took three long strides towards my councilor and WHAM WHAM hit my councilor on the left side of the head. It seemed to take a long time for my councilor to fall and before he did, his eyes met mine and again, all I saw was disgust. Pa dropped the bucket and snarled, “Time to go.” I lay on the floor as Pa and Brett found their shorts and pulled them up. Pa had no problem lifting me off the floor, but as soon as he stood me up I dropped right back down. “Fuck it,” he snarled and snatched me up like nothing and tossed me over his right shoulder as he and Brett walked out of the restroom and I watched the light from the flashlight reflect off the knocked out face of my councilor. Brett and Pa were running now and even carrying me Pa moved fast. We went up a couple steps and as Pa carried me towards the back I saw Brett fumble with a big set of keys, jump into the drivers seat, and start up the RV we had climbed into. He called back, “Shit, I got to go unplug the connectors.” Pa yelled right in my ear, “Fuck, just drive. We got to go now.”

The RV rumbled to life as Brett hit the gas, Pa dropped me on the bed in the back, then jumped up beside me and parted the blinds to look out the back window as the sound of shearing wood and broken metal joined the chorus of bugs in the night. Tires gripped the gravel road and soon a large jolt to the right marked our entry onto the local highway. Pa leaned back against the window, shook his head, “Fuck, that was some shit huh?” then scooted off and went up front to speak with Brett. I moved to the far corner of the bed, tucked my legs up and held myself as I tried to process what had just happened. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. I started to cry again. I couldn’t help it. It just came out and so I rested my head against my knees and let the sobs come. The smell of weed intruded and I looked up to find Pa naked, dick hard, standing in the doorway, swaying slightly back and forth with the motion of the RV, hitting a fresh joint. He smiled, sat down on the bed, offered me the joint and said, “Here, come on now, I had no choice did I. You saw how he looked at you. He knew what you were – what you are – what do you think he would have done?” I shook my head, trying not to think about any of it and shakily took the joint and did a couple long hits. I laid my head back into the corner, closed my eyes, and realized I just wanted to go to sleep. Pa sat on the bed, “Here, give me that.” He took the joint, put it out in a full, dirty ashtray sitting on the built in nightstand, leered at me and snarled, “Get the fuck over here and suck my dick!” How could he ask me that? After all I had been through? I shook my head, which really pissed him off. Pa’s left hand flew out, grabbed my ankle, and with no effort at all he dragged me forward on the bed, grabbed both of my wrists, flung me onto my stomach and laid on top of me. His body was hot, comforting, and slicked with sweat. As Pa nibbled on my ear I inhaled the smell from his armpits, his musk, and felt his hard dick nudging at my ass. I realized too late what he was doing now and this time as Pa drove his dick into my ass there was no need to cover my mouth to hide my cries and screams while he whispered in my ear, “FUCKING GOOD SISSY CUNT. YOU’RE MY SISSY NOW. I’M NEVER GOING TO LET YOU GO, BREED YOU FOREVER.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 1

My name is Mikey – CHPT 2- This is What Sissys Are Made For: We drove until the sun was starting to peak over the horizon and forced its way between the gaps in the blinds of the back window of the RV. Pa had shot a couple good loads inside me and knew how to open an ass up to take his thick, long dick. Well before he shot his first load I was pushing my ass back, wanting him deeper, needing him closer, I had to have him inside me. I didn’t understand what I was feeling but Pa told me, told me I was just a sissy cunt and all that sissies were good for was taking dick – any dick – any way they wanted. Still, wave after wave of guilt kept crashing over me – guilt over what had happened at the camp ground, guilt of doing something I knew was wrong, guilt for liking it. Brett pulled the RV into a parking lot, Pa got off me, they talked for a minute, then Pa threw on a wife beater, shorts, and left the RV. Brett walked to the back, smiled, took the joint out of the ashtray and lit it up, then sat on the bed. I figured this was my chance so I slid off the bed and asked if I could use the bathroom. As I did I grabbed a pair of shorts off the floor but Brett snatched them from me and laughed, “Sissies stay naked.” I was shocked at what came out of my ass when I used the little RV toilet and felt like crying again. I knew that wouldn’t do me any good so I wiped off and looked around for something I might be able to hit him with. Nothing. I stepped out of the little bathroom and as the door opened towards the bed area I knew that was my only shot. However, Brett was standing between me and the RV’s front door and from the look in his eyes I could tell he knew what I was planning. He just blew some smoke my way, pointed to the bed, and I shuffled on back and climbed back up on the wet and stained cover. Brett offered me the joint, I figured what the hell and minutes later I was bouncing up and down on Brett’s dick.

Pa returned a bit later, took another turn on my ass, Brett too, and then they let me sleep even though it was hard because my ass hurt and ached so much and my mind was racing. It didn’t feel like I had been asleep long at all when I was shaken awake by Brett who tossed me some shorts and a torn up t-shirt, and handed me a glass of water. I drank it down, asked for something to eat, but Pa pushed his way in and said, “No, not yet. Need you clean and so far so good, but just to make sure.” I didn’t know what they meant, but soon found out. I stumbled out of the RV, shielding my eyes against the hot morning sun. Pa grabbed my arm and steered me past a beat up, tan colored sedan to a glass door in the middle of the strip mall marked ROXIES – ADULT VIDEOS. I quickly looked around and saw signs for a truck stop, a couple motels, gas stations and stuff so guessed we were still on the interstate highway. The door and windows to Roxies were all covered in a gray, shiny material to keep out prying eyes. Pa rapped on the door and shifted the green gym bag he was carrying to his other hand. We waited. He rapped again. The locks turned, several of them, and slowly the door opened and Pa shoved me forward, Brett following. I looked around, shocked by the adult sex toys, videos, and costumes I saw. I had never been in such a place and couldn’t believe such a thing was allowed, but I had learned in the past hours much happened in the big world I never could have imagined. “So, what brings your sorry ass back to these parts of the bayou?” a deep voice boomed from behind us. I turned to see the guy who had unlocked the door and let us in and saw a giant of a black man standing there. He smiled, nodded at me, turned to Pa and said “Well, tell me why the fuck I shouldn’t knock your teeth out right now you worthless piece of shit?” Pa laughed nervously, pushed me forward and said, “Curtis, Curtis, I know the last time I saw you things did not go as planned.” Curtis yelled, “Not go as planned? You fucking thief. Took my dope. Took my cash. Fuck.” Pa chuckled, “I know, I know and I’ve been trying to find a way to pay you back. I think I have found it.” Pa roughly pushed me to Brett who wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulled me tight, and smiled. Pa and Curtis stepped off to the side and spoke in a hushed tone. Curtis looked at me, shook his head, and headed towards the back. Pa, Brett, and I followed through a beaded curtain that covered a door under a XXX neon sign, down a long hallway with booths on each side. The smell of piss, cum, and fuck knows what else was overpowering. I could see used condoms, wads of toilet paper, pools of dried cum, and more filth all over the floor. We walked to the back, turned right, and Curtis unlocked a door and let us in to his office. There was several shelves of equipment and electronics stuff on one wall, Curtis began flipping switches, machines started to whirr, and the hallway we just walked down came to life with animalistic sounds. “You two, give us a few minutes, we have some business to discuss. I am sure you can find a way to keep yourselves occupied but don’t wander far,” Pa said as he handed Curtis the green gym bag, snatched a Ziploc bag full of gold coins off a shelf and tossed them to Brett before he ushered Brett and I out the office door and closed it tight.

Brett smiled, laughed, and said, “Come on, bet you ain’t never seen nothing like this.” He was right. As we walked back down the hallway there were TV screens in each little room that had now sprung to life, all of them playing porn, and the animalistic sounds of fucking and hardcore sex echoed louder and louder. Brett stepped into a booth, shimmied out of his shorts, his long dick was instantly hard and dripping while he set the bag of gold coins on the metal folding chair in the corner and then fed a handful of them into a slot by the TV monitor and started pushing buttons. “See, until you put in the tokens you can’t really watch nothing,” Brett explained, “The videos just flip from scene to scene quick like just to tease you. But then once you pay up, BAM, you get to choose. Come on, which one do you like.” I stepped into the booth and was disgusted by the stench and being there felt wrong, but the sight of Brett’s dick bobbing in excitement was irresistible. I reached out to jack Brett’s dick but he batted my hand away, laughed and said, “No fucking way. Come on, let me fuck you. This shit’s wild right? I promise, I will go easy and it will take me no time at all to bust.” I hesitated. My ass still hurt like hell from before, by my senses were being overloaded and my dick was aching, so I nodded, shucked my shorts down which Brett kicked into a dirty corner, let Brett turn me so I braced myself just to the side of the TV screen, and stared in wonder as I watched a monster black dick fuck a white woman bareback. I yelped and startled forward as Brett pushed his dick in, but he held me tight and started pumping in rhythm to the black man on the TV as I jacked my dick. I couldn’t believe that woman could take such a big dick, and even though it seemed to hurt her, you could also tell by her face she loved it. Brett was saying something, I don’t know what, my mind was so busy focused on the black dick on the screen as a hunger I had never known before took hold.

“See, I told you they would keep themselves entertained,” Pa’s voice said from the doorway behind us. I craned my neck and saw him standing there with Curtis, both smiling, and Brett paid them no mind and kept right on fucking me. “Hurry it up,” Pa said and right on cue Brett started shaking and saying he was cumming, he then slid his dick out of me and I turned in shame and reached for my shorts and tried not to look at their faces. Curtis said to Pa, “I’ll call you, and no worries. I can make it happen. I don’t know exactly how long, each boy is different, so just go do what you do and between the delivery you brought and this little gift you can consider all debts you owe me paid.” Pa nodded, said, “Come on,” and headed towards the front of the store, Brett in a trot right behind him. I quickly pulled up my shorts but Curtis gripped my arm with his mammoth hand and said in a voice laced with danger, “Not another step. You’re staying right here with me for a bit. Safer that way all things considered don’t you think after what happened? Now, just entertain yourself a second, I’ll be right back.” My mind raced as Curtis swaggered down the hallway towards the store front. What did he mean? Where was Pa and Brett going? Pa said he would never let me go. What the hell was I thinking! That asshole had kidnapped me so this was my out, my chance to get back home. I glanced back down the hall and did not see Curtis, so I slowly started to walk the other way back towards his office. There must be a back door, another way out. I tried a few closed doors that were locked. No luck. I turned and walked quickly towards his office and peered in hoping I might see an exit sign. Just as I cautiously stepped inside the office I was roughly grabbed from behind and yanked backwards. “WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU?” Curtis screamed as he spun me around, “IF I SAY STAY, YOU STAY YOU FUCKING CUNT. COME HERE.” Curtis continued screaming at me as he tossed me from side to side against the walls, all the while dragging me back down the hallway. He threw me full force back into the booth I had been in with Brett and the gold coins scattered over the floor as I crashed into the folding chair. I tried to get up but Curtis kicked me in my side, making me double over as the fucker had boots on. He reached down beside me, scooped up two fistfuls of coins and started feeding them into the slot. The PING PING PING of the coins dropping was like a countdown.

Curtis reached down, wadded my t-shirt around his fist, lifted me off the floor with one hand, pulled my shorts down with the other and threw me against the wall. I saw a flash of naked skin as he pulled me up and was struck with the realization he had dropped his pants. I tried to step back, to get away, but he slammed me back against the wall with his forearm across the back of my neck and screamed, “YOU NEVER WANT TO DISOBEY ME, UNDERSTAND?” I didn’t say anything so Curtis moved his arm, grabbed my head and slammed it into the wall making me see stars, “I FUCKING ASKED YOU A QUESTION – DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” I squeaked out a yes, Curtis released my head, and I closed my eyes to fight the tears that were coming freely now, knowing this was all just some fucking nightmare. Curtis then grabbed my left wrist and twisted my arm behind my back making me cry out. He grabbed my right arm too, crossed it over my left, and held them both in the vise of his left hand as he yanked me backwards so I was facing the TV monitor and the video of the black man fucking the white woman. Curtis slammed my body and face back into the wall, twisted his vice grip on my arms and lifted them back and up so I was almost on my tip toes, my hips and ass pushed back a little as I fought to keep my balance. “I SAW HOW YOU WERE LOOKING AT THAT BLACK DICK. I KNOW THAT LOOK. ALL THE WHITE BITCHES GET THAT LOOK WHEN THEY SEE A REAL NICCA FOR THE FIRST TIME. YOU FUCKING SISSY CUNT. AIN’T WORTH NOTHING YET, NOTHING AT ALL, NOT UNTIL YOU HAD SOME GOOD BLACK DICK RIPPING THOSE WALLS. TAKE THIS FUCKING DICK, TAKE IT – THIS IS WHAT SISSYS ARE MADE FOR!!” The pain was unbearable as Curtis raped my ass using Brett’s fresh load to pave the way for him. His gigantic black dick went deeper and deeper, inch after inch, and the deeper he went, the louder Curtis screamed, “THIS IS WHAT SISSYS ARE MADE FOR!!”

Curtis slammed my head against the wall one last time, then grabbed my throat with his left hand and pulled me tight against his body as he bellowed with release. I could feel his dick twist and quiver in my ass as he cummed and was amazed at the sensation, as well as fact that that at that moment it felt – well I guess it felt perfect. Curtis was breathing hard, his grip still tight when he said, “What do you say sissy?” I didn’t know what he was talking about, he squeezed my throat tighter and said, “What do you SAY?” I managed in barely a whisper, “Thank you,” which were the magic words as he relaxed his grip on my throat, his dick slowly slid out of my ass, and hot cum and ass juice and some blood ran down my legs. “I just took you from 0 to 60 – fucking sissy cunt,” Curtis growled, “Get on your knees, clean my dick.” I turned and looked at him like he was fucking crazy, his dick was just up my ass, no fucking way. Curtis’ mammoth hand pushed my head back against the wall, his breath hot on my face as he growled low and menacing, “I had hoped you would have learned quickly that when I say something I mean it. Do I need to repeat myself?” He let go of me, I kneeled, and in the shifting light from the porn on the screen got my first, close look at his dick. I had not seen many dicks in real life, but it was crystal clear to me so far that they all were shaped and looked pretty different. Curtis’ dick was long, thick, and reminded me of a torpedo with a big rounded head. The skin of his shaft was shiny and wet and the head was covered in gobs off ass funk, but I opened my mouth and slowly began to slide my tongue up and down his dirty dick. The taste was one I had never experienced before, even sucking Pa and Brett. Maybe it was the mix of the cum up my ass, or the blood, I didn’t know. Curtis jumped a little when I tongued the slit of his dick head, I held his shaft and watched in wonder as a golden glob of cum started to push its way out. I lapped it up, savored the taste of this man, and wanted more. Once he was satisfied, Curtis stepped back, pulled up his pants and said, “Come on.”

I stood up, brushed my knees off, grabbed a piece of crusty paper towel from the floor and wiped the worst of the slime running down my legs, which only left a set of racing stripes. I dropped the towel in disgust and followed Curtis back to his office. He sat in the big chair by his desk, reached over, grabbed a joint from his ash tray and lit it up and blew the smoke my way. Curtis just glared at me and I was not sure what to do, so I just sat in the folding chair to the side of his desk and waited. Whatever he was smoking smelled different than what Pa and Brett had smoked, I sniffed a couple times, Curtis smiled and said, “You want to hit this? This is laced kush, not that 420 cheap shit those two gave you. No you better not, not yet anyways. We’ll get to that later. Time for you to fucking listen up, but first, give me your arm.” I didn’t understand and Curtis yelled, “HOLD OUT YOUR FUCKING ARM, CHRIST!” So I did, he grabbed my wrist hard with his left hand, swiveled his chair a little and rolled it a bit in front of me, then with his right hand he then held up a syringe and I started to freak. “If you fucking move understand I will beat the fuck out of you. Or, you can do what I say, sit fucking still, and trust me. This is just a little something to help you relax, that’s all. OK?” I licked my lips, nodded my head, and even though every cell in my body urged me to flee, I just watched as Curtis slowly took the syringe, pressed the needle against my arm, pushed the liquid contents into my vein, then released my wrist and folded my arm back. “See,” Curtis said, “Nothing at all. You should just feel a little calmer, more relaxed.” He was right. I felt a bit flushed, but it was like the whole world just fell away and there was nothing at all but me and him, sitting there, just that moment.

Curtis smiled and I thought how handsome he was. Not cute like Brett, just handsome. Rugged. A real man. I tried to focus on what he was saying, “… and don’t expect roses and romance. You’re just a hole, a piece of meet, so repeat after me, ‘I’m a sissy cunt.’ Good, now ‘I am a hole for any dick’, that’s it. Let me tell you, you got a great cunt on you and I am going to enjoy our time together for sure. Its not often my balls be trying to climb out, but with you – WHEW – damn. OK, let me hear you again, ‘I’m a sissy cunt’ keep saying that for me.” My eyes never left his face as I kept repeating ‘I’m a sissy cunt’ and Curtis’ smile got wider and wider each time I said it. He rolled his desk chair so he was sitting directly in front of me, reached out and with both hands behind my head pulled me towards him and began kissing me. I had never kissed a man before and began to whimper in joy and the amazing sensation. I tried to kiss him back, but Curtis stopped, stood up, and asked, “What’s your name?” What’s my name? What did that have to do with anything. “My name is Mikey,” I said. SLAM. I reeled back in the chair, my head hitting the wall as Curtis hit me. Holy fuck! He loomed over me, a sneer replacing that smiling face that had just been kissing me, his voice no longer soft and assuring, but sharp as he asked again, “What’s your name?” Curtis’s hand was outstretched, ready to strike, I swallowed hard, tasting blood where I had bit my tongue, my mind racing, and I trembled, prepared to be hit again but said, “I’m a sissy cunt?” The seconds seemed to stretch forever as I waited. Slowly Curtis lowered his hand, he smiled once again, I flinched as he leaned in, but he just wanted to kiss me. I was so glad I had pleased him and eagerly kissed him back.

Our kiss was broken as Curtis pulled away, relit his blunt, unbuttoned his pants and released his angry dick. He pointed to the desk and I was not sure what he wanted so I looked up, confusion and fear showing on my face as I knew he might hit me again. Curtis shook his head back and forth as he pushed a pile of papers to the side clearing a spot on the end and then said, “Fuck. You got a lot to learn. Get your ass up on the desk.” I sat on the edge of the desk, the cold metal cutting into my thighs and then I suddenly realized I was probably making a spot with my wet ass so prepared to jump down when Curtis put his hand on my chest, “Stay there, now lean back and support yourself with your left elbow. Yeah that’s it, leave your left leg down, and relax – fucking relax I said – give me your right leg.” Curtis then lifted my right leg high, edged closer to me, shifted my body a little, then slowly pressed his raw dick back in my exposed hole. I put my hand on his body to try to silently ask him to stop, but the deeper his dick went, the more he lowered his body over me so I was wedged between him and his desk. As Curtis began slow stroking my hole he said in the calmest, most reassuring voice, “I learned many things during two tours in Afghanistan. To rule a man you must crush his will and there is very little real difference between terror, love, discipline, desire, repulsion, the need to fight and the need to obey.” Curtis angled his dick a little to his right, really hitting my gut walls and making me feel like he was ripping my insides out with every stroke. I winced, and whimpered a little, but was determined not to make him angry with any complaints. “THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO BREAK A PERSON, TO MAKE THEM YOURS, AND I WILL BREAK YOU. TODAY WAS JUST A START YOU SISSY CUNT, WE HAVE SO MUCH FARTHER TO GO. I WILL ASSAULT YOUR BODY, MIND, SOUL, THE VERY ESSENCE OF WHO YOU ARE. YOU WILL QUESTION EVERYTHING, TRUST NOTHING, AND YOU WILL BE PUNISHED – AND REWARDED WHEN YOU ARE A GOOD SISSY CUNT. THERE IS NO GOING BACK, THAT IS YOUR LIFE NOW, HMMMM……THAT IS YOUR LIFE NOW……YESSS….YESSSS…..” Curtis held me in that position for a while as he dug deep up my ass and the pain continued to get worse and worse. I wanted this over, I wanted this to stop. I wanted it to all end, I wanted him to cum, so every time he slid his dick back inside me I said, “I’m a sissy cunt. I’m a sissy cunt, I’m a sissy cunt.” I truly didn’t believe that yet – but before Curtis was done with me I would.

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 3: Welcome to Harold’s World

**This series contains 16 chapters and new chapters will be posted roughly weekly  - or sooner - if there is interest**

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

My name is Mikey –  CHPT 3 - Welcome to Harold’s World: I wanted Curtis to cum, so every time he slid his dick back inside me I said, “I’m a sissy cunt. I’m a sissy cunt, I’m a sissy cunt.” I truly didn’t believe that yet, I knew then I was still Mikey– but before Curtis was done with me I would believe it. Curtis seemed determined to make sure I understood all the ways he planned to break me as he fucked me hard on his desk. I didn’t realize then why he was saying those things as literally hours earlier I had been with my church group, had never been fucked, had never done drugs – shit how quickly things can change. While my mind fought and my emotions ran wild, my body responded to what Curtis was doing to me and my dick was the hardest it had ever been and drooled a stream of precum that ran down my side. After what seemed like an eternity, with my body laying now flat back on the desk, hole exposed, wedged by his sweaty body, Curtis prepared to cum, “That’s it sissy cunt, open right up, got you nice and wet, you like that? Feeling that long black dick? Come on, shake them walls, that’s it, feel that cunt twitching, begging for me, just begging for this long, black dick, just begging for….oh shit…..UGHHH…FUCK…I’M CUMMING IN YOU, I’M CUMMING……OOOHHHH…AHHHH……SAY YOUR NAME CUNT, SAY YOUR SAY NAME…SAY IT YOU FUCKING SISSY CUNT…..SAY……CUNT…GRRRR.” Curtis then dropped his head on my chest, his entire body shook, he grunted, moaned, trembled, spit ran from his mouth and he unloaded in my sore ass. He was breathing hard and heavy when suddenly loud clapping filled the room. CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP.

“What the fuck!” Curtis exclaimed as he pulled off me and withdrew his dick in one motion, making me drop off the end of the desk and cry out in surprise and pain as my knees hit the concrete. I looked up and Curtis’ dick was drooling spooge and ass funk and still looked pretty hard, then I noticed them. Two black guys were standing in the doorway to his office, one about my age, and one about Curtis’ age, and both of them were smiling and nodding. The older guy pointed at me with a key ring choked with keys and said, “Let me guess. New employee orientation?” and then let out a big howl of laughter. The younger guy now spoke up, “We knew something was up when the store wasn’t open yet and we saw the regulars all standing around outside looking stupid saying no one was home. So what’s this man? Don’t do me like that. You know my dick is like human crack. You said the shop was my hustle.” Curtis snarled, “Unless you’re becoming a bitch now nothing’s changed, now go unload the truck and this ain’t none of your business.” He then mumbled a few words more and walked towards the back of his office, opened a door, flipped on a switch to a bathroom, and soon a loud stream of piss began to fill the toilet. I was still on my knees when the younger guy walked over to me, held out his hand, I held out mine thinking he was going to help me up, he just shook it and said, “AJ,” then stepped back.

The older guy stepped towards me, held out his big hand, and looking up I realized what a giant he seemed. He was taller and thicker than Curtis, had on black boots, the right one untied and laces dragging. His green coveralls/jumpsuit seemed one size too small, had some holes in it, the zipper looked broken half way up, and the American flag patch on his right chest was frayed and coming off. As I stood up I was able to better see the rest of him and was surprised at all the tattoos showing up his neck and the parts of his arms where the sleeves were rolled up. He also had couple big diamond stud earrings in each ear, a thick beard, but his head was shaved except for a wide stripe down the middle of his head – a low mohawk. I know my face showed my shock and curiosity as he held out his hand. “ Call me T2.” I didn’t understand and asked, “Tito, like Jackson?” This made him growl and AJ roar with laughter, “No, no. You know Mr. T – A-Team? I’m T2 – get it. Fuck don’t you watch cable? It’s a classic.” I still didn’t get it and by this point Curtis had walked back out and he and AJ both could not stop laughing. The big guy shrugged, sighed and said with a tinge of disgust “Fuck – Harold, my name’s Harold. Nice to meet you,” and held out his hand for me to shake. His hand felt hot, his grip was firm and he held my hand tight when he shook it, all the while using his middle finger to stroke my wrist and gave me a smile that made me melt. “I…I…” I knew I should introduce myself, good manners and all, but I couldn’t think straight as I looked into his dark, cool eyes.

Curtis pulled Harold to the side, they both lit a blunt, and through the haze of smoke they spoke in quick, quiet whispers. Harold had his back partway to us, his left hand in his pocket, and I noticed a big wet mark running down his back and down his ass crack. AJ said, “Dude’s a freak. Grimey fucker never wears underwear and wears those same fucking coveralls every day. Shit. Never showers either. About gagged me out in the truck this morning. Stinky ass fucka.” AJ then focused back on me and started asking me questions and tried to finger my cummy ass, “Come on, want to stroke my dick? I’m as big as Curtis there and looks like you ready to get dug out good. Look, I’m already hard. Let me stick it in. Come on. Turn around.” Curtis turned and yelled at AJ, “Go open the fucking doors, let the folks in and empty the truck! No time for that shit and that dick is the only way you get to eat tonight so better not be wasting it.” AJ sighed, and stomped down the hall. I stayed where I was while Curtis and Harold exchanged a few more quiet words, Curtis then sat in his chair, smiled at me, hit his joint, and closed his eyes as the smoke escaped through his slightly parted lips. Harold walked over to me and I suddenly felt ashamed and self conscious of being naked with cum running out of my ass, but he didn’t seem fazed as he grabbed my left arm and guided me back down the hall past the video booths, wound his way through the displays in the sex store – making the first two customers who had just walked in stop and gape - and towards the far wall to a door with sign over it that said THEATER. I was really nervous now as I could hear AJ talking to people at the front of the store and telling them to wait a fucking minute while he got the register on and to keep their dicks in their pants. I didn’t want anyone else to see me, but Harold quickly unlocked the door to the theater, we went in, he flipped a few switches and the screen on the back wall sprang to life showing a video of an orgy of men and women fucking, sucking, and more than I could take in. This place had seen better days, that’s for sure and smelled even worse than the video booths. It was a mix of outhouse and cow barn, hot and steamy, there were a few rows of movie seats near the front, several chairs of various types and sizes scattered at the back, and an old couch along the far wall. The screen had some holes in it, the speakers sounded bad, but seeing a bunch of super sized dicks fucking  and hearing all the dirty talk and moaning made me stop and stare and my hand automatically went to my hardening dick.

Harold led me down the left wall, unlocked two padlocks and a deadbolt on another door and we entered what seemed like a storeroom. We wound our way through the piles of boxes as he pointed at a wood door that looked half off its hinges, “That’s the bathroom. Connects on the other side to Curtis’s office but I got to move some shit out of the way, usually don’t use that door. To the right he pointed to a mattress and pile of blankets on the floor, a book case with a big TV, piles of porno DVDs, wads of paper towels, a microwave, stained coffee maker, a small fridge, a couple books tossed in a corner with what looked like a month’s supply of green coveralls like he had on. “Welcome to my humble abode,” Harold said with a grand sweep of his arms and a low chuckle. “Make yourself comfortable. I got some weed and shit there on the floor if you want to roll something. Beer in the fridge. You don’t know how? No shit. Hmmm…” Harold starting digging around in a crumpled up shoe box by his bed and pulled out baggies of weed, papers, lighters, pipes, and other stuff and laid them out like he was making an alter.  He then rolled a blunt, took a long drag, handed it to me, and guided me through a couple hits. “I’m sorry,” I said, “I don’t understand, I umm… Brett and his Pa, I umm… I.” I started to trembled a little and crossed my arms over my chest, everything flooding back in of what had happened. “Come here,” Harold said as he stood up, wrapped his big arms around me, pulled me tight against his musky body, and patted my back in assurance. “Curtis says you need to stay with us for a while. That guy you was with – well – anyways – you got some things to learn and for now we need to teach you and keep you safe.” He pointed to an army cot leaning in the corner, “You can have the bed here, I’ll sleep on that.” I felt bad, knowing I was putting him out and stammered, “Umm, this is your bed, I don’t want to kick you out – thanks – but I wouldn’t feel right.” Harold then grabbed my shoulders, pulled me tight against him again, and said in a voice filled with emotion, hunger, and danger as he pressed his body into mine making sure I felt the bulge of his dick straining through his overalls, “You wouldn’t mind being so close to me? Having me hold you like this, touch you, kiss you, fuck you?”

I was speechless. I had lain in bed night after night dreaming of being with a man, and then it had happened with Brett and Pa and then Curtis, but never in any way I had imagined. It felt amazing, yet I still felt guilty and ashamed, and confused. I didn’t know what to say. Harold went on, “I know Curtis, and he can be a bit aggressive at first, but you have to trust him. He knows what he is doing. I’ll make you a promise though, I’ll never do anything you don’ t want – deal? Deal. Now I have a question for you. Can you help me out a little here? I think I got a problem.” Harold was giving me a sexy ass smile as he rubbed the long, hard bulge that ran down his left leg. My own dick was straining now, I nodded yes, Harold turned me around, the sounds of his zipper coming down mingled with the muffled moans and groans coming from the theater next door. “I ain’t got much time,” Harold whispered as he pulled me back against his body, stroking my nipples with one hand and running his other hand around my stomach and up and down my thighs, his massive dick curved down and nestled between my wet cheeks. “I promise next time I will take it slow and will make love to you and will show you how to take care of your man’s needs, and teach you things you never imagined. Right now, I just need to bust. You up for getting nailed by this ebony hammer? Will you let me fuck you like I need, like I want? Can you take it for me? Do you want my Hershey cum? You going to let me turn that ass into pussy?”

Turn my ass into pussy? I flinched and tensed. I was a man – well maybe I couldn’t legally drink yet– but fuck, I was still a man and not a woman. Harold must have understood what I was thinking as he held me tighter, caressed my body, let his fingers rest gently on my hips as he said, “It’s a good thing, don’t be offended or get it wrong. I like it. Look, a lot of guys who have wives, girls, or just fuck chicks on the weekend LOVE boy pussy. Sometimes if they can’t get what they need at home they will dip in some ass and ass is good, but boy pussy is better. I know Curtis and he shoots some nasty heavy loads and he told me your boy pussy was the sweetest thing he had been up in in a long long time.” Harold pushed me forward towards the locked bathroom door until my face was only inches away. The weight of his body pressed against mine and the door squeaked, the wood groaned, as he pushed my body against the door. Instinctively I put my hands out, shoulder width, to brace myself, my heart raced, and my blood thumped in my ears like the sound of war drums. Harold gently spread my ass cheeks and let out a long whistle as he began tapping my wet hole with the head of his dick, “Damn! Your hole is shiny and wet. Fucking got to tell you. Cum makes the world’s best lube – remember that. You can tell I am a bit bigger than Curtis, right? It’s OK, I know you can take it, just do what I say. Now tilt your hips just a little, that’s right, push your ass back – yes – now push like you feel you have to take a shit.” That made me embarrassed for some reason and I tensed again. Harold continued, “It’s OK, that just pushes some of the cum that’s up there closer to the edge of your hole – HOLY FUCKING CHRIST LOOK AT THOSE GOBS OF NUTT – Curtis seeded you good, feel that? Feel how my dick is getting all slick from his cum? OK, now take a long deep breath, hold it – and let it out.”

Harold forced the monster head of his dick into my wet hole as I exhaled and my chest clenched and I gasped. I cried out as he was definitely bigger than Curtis. My hands flailed against the door a bit as Harold hung onto my hips and shoved his dick a little deeper. “Please take it out, no, no, I can’t, please,” I begged. Harold just kept repeating, “It’s OK, it’s ok, trust me, you’ll see, it’s ok.” I was pressed tight against the door now standing on just my tip toes trying to run from the black log impaling my ass, my breaths coming in short little gasps. Every inch of dick Harold forced in me created lightning bolts of pain that was immediately followed by an avalanche of endorphins. My ass ring stretched, popped, stretched some more as Harold buried the rest of his dick inside my cum filled ass. As he got deeper, Harold cupped my ass in his strong hands and partially lifted me off the floor and higher up on the door. He jolted me once or twice getting his grip, burying himself further inside me. Once he was satisfied he said in a voice full of lust and assurance. “I am all the way in that pussy. You like how that feels? How I opened you right up? Took that hole as mine? Hmm…?” I could only gasp as Harold began bouncing me on his dick, using the door as leverage. I was trying not to make any noise as Harold picked up the rhythm, but he wanted to hear me, “It’s OK sissy cunt. Let Daddy know how good that big black dick feels up there. Tell your Daddy sissy. No one can hear. Louder, I fucking said LOUDER!”

I started to beg, “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” over and over. I knew being fucked felt good, but this was fucking amazing! I felt so – full – so, I don’t know, wanted. I didn’t want him to stop. “FUCK ME DADDY! FUCK ME DADDY!” Harold pulled me off the door and I threw my arms out in front of me to brace myself. He suddenly hit something inside me on the next thrust and I screamed in agony and cried, “NO, NO, NO, TAKE IT OUT!” I felt a rush of hotness and sharp pain and Harold pushed me back against the door and buried his dick as far as it would go, my body jerking from the hurt now radiating out, “It’s OK, it’s OK” he said, “I had to bust your second hole cherry as you were clamping down on me. You want Daddy to cum inside you? You want Daddy’s cum up in there? Tell me sissy, tell me sissy, you want that cunt fucked?” Harold now lifted me up, my upper body pressed against the door as he lifted me completely into the air with one arm under each thigh like a doll and began slam fucking my torn ass, my knees scraping up and down the rough wood surface. “PLEASE YOUR DADDY, FUCK THAT CUNT, PLEASE YOUR DADDY, GONNA FUCK THAT CUNT WIDE OPEN, GONNA FUCK IT WIDE…TAKE IT SISSY, TAKE IT SISSY, SHIT YEAY PUSSY BOY TAKE THIS FUCKING NUTT!!!” Harold was slamming my upper body back and forth into the door as he drove deeper in my ass. His orgasm made his dick swell and spew and each thrust became wetter and wetter and yet he kept fucking. “I AIN’T DONE YET, NO, SHIT, FUCK, HERE IT GOES…AGAIN….FUCK…..” As Harold shot his second load in a row into me he pressed me against the door, his body heaving from the effort of the fuck and the intense orgasms. He held me like that for a while, my ass spasming around his dick in shock and destruction.

Harold stepped back, let his arms down, and my feet touched the floor. My legs ached and I was wobbily, but Harold hugged me close while kissing my neck, slowly grinding his hips around, stretching me, coating me, working his thick loads in. “Whew!” Harold exclaimed, before letting go of my body and gently easing his dick out of my ass. A torrent of cum, blood, and ass juice splashed onto the floor and I spun around in fear, shock, and embarrassment. My ass guts were cramping, my hole was twitching and spasming, more started to dribble and run out of my ass and down my legs. “Oh God no, oh...oh.” I was a bit freaked, but Harold pulled me close to him, his still hard dick pressed between us, as he said, “SHH, it’s OK, it’s OK, that’s normal. Like I said, I busted your cherry – deep – so it’s OK, that just means I did my job right and you did yours.” I looked up into Harold’s face and saw that he meant what he said. “Does your ass hurt too bad?” he asked, “Does it feel likes its opening and closing? Yeah? Here turn around – shhh – trust me.” I turned around and yelped as Harold pushed his dick back in hard and deep. He explained, “Your body is in sort of shock. It’s trying to adjust to being fucked liked that. We’ll give it a minute, having my dick back inside you will help.” Harold held me tight as my guts and ass slowly stopped convulsing and what was a torrent out of my hole became sporadic drops. After Harold eased his dick out for the second time he asked, “Will you lick it clean for me?” I shook my head in disgust. He placed his hand on my shoulder, gave me a reassuring squeeze and said, “I would really like it if you can lick my dick clean. Please? This is a very special moment between two men, especially when you get your second hole cherry busted. That happens only once, and other guys may go that deep, make it sore, but you let me bust it, and that’s a special thing. Taste my dick. Taste my cum, taste what I have given you.” I gagged a little at first then thought about what Harold had said and at the same moment realized how much I wanted to please him and to have him back inside of me again, so I licked his dick clean. I got every fucking bit of juice and he even lifted his shaft up so I could lick off what had coated his hairy balls.

Satisfied with his efforts, and mine, Harold zipped up his Army coveralls, gave me a big hug, smiled, gave me a deep long kiss that scratched my face up with his beard and said, “Well, welcome to Harold’s world. I hope you are going to enjoy your stay sissy.” As the padlocks snapped shut on the other side of the door I reached down and coated my finger in the juice from my freshly fucked ass, licked my finger clean and thought, yeah, being a sissy may not be so bad after all.

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 4: Time for Your Medicine

**This series contains 16 chapters and new chapters will be posted roughly weekly  - or sooner - if there is interest**

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

"IF" there is interest ??? C'mon man- even  when  drug thru the  PC editing-- it is a blazing hot ( like so many cum loads) story. BUt just wondering if there will be alternate endings for this  story from the original ending {no spoiler here--the orig  ending is safe in my  perverse mind) 

My name is Mikey – CHPT 4 - Time for Your Medicine: The taste of Harold’s cum that I fingered out of my ass was intoxicating. I kept sticking my finger in my bruised hole trying to find more, and realized how desperately I wanted Harold to fuck me again. Was sex always rough like that with men? As much as my guilt tried to overwhelm me, I knew I enjoyed it – fuck this was all so damn confusing. I rubbed the spot on my arm where Curtis had injected me with something earlier, and was not sure what to do, so thought maybe I should try to get some sleep. The constant low-level roar of the porn playing next door in the theater and not being able to get Harold out of my head, made that impossible. So, I got back up and took the ‘grand tour’ of Harold’s living quarters and realized he was as messy and filthy as the rest of Roxies seemed to be, so decided to tidy things up a bit. His pile of Army coveralls all seemed dirty and I was sniffing the last pair before adding them to the pile I had folded when I heard the padlocks begin unlocking on the door. I dropped the coveralls, anxiously hoping it was Harold coming back, then heard the locks on the inside being turned, and soon realized the footsteps I heard were Curtis’. “Well, well, well, I see you’re learning to be a good little wife already huh?” he said with a mix of amusement and what I thought was anger, “You ready for some more dick sissy?” Honestly I was, but did not want his, and took a step back towards the mattress on the floor as I said, “Hmm, no, I…don’t think I can. I…hurt pretty bad right now…and I…have not eaten in a long time. Can I get something to eat now?”

Curtis dropped the backpack he was carrying, his eyes flaring with anger as he took two long strides and slapped me, knocking me onto mattress. “You will fucking eat when I tell you to eat, understand?” Curtis snarled, “For a sissy you are awful sassy. Maybe you will learn, but frankly I hope you don’t as I am going to fucking enjoy breaking you. Been far too long since I was able to tear someone apart from the inside out.” I rubbed my face where Curtis’ hand had connected and looked at him with a mix of fear, anger, disgust, and confusion. Curtis gave me a creepy smile and said in barely a whisper, “Don’t worry. That one won’t bruise, others will, but that little slap won’t. I know how to hit and not leave a mark. Now sit on the fucking edge of the bed and put your arm out and tell me your name.” I had to bite my tongue hard not to yell, “MY NAME IS MIKEY!” I held back, bowed my head and said, “I’m a sissy cunt.” “Again,” Curtis ordered. So I kept repeating, “I’m a sissy cunt, I’m a sissy cunt.” Curtis had kicked the backpack he had dropped over next to me, knelt in front of me, lifted my chin with his left hand and gave me that big fucking smile again as I repeated once more, “I’m a sissy cunt.” I had pleased him, and the rush of knowing that made me smile no matter how much I didn’t want to. Immediately Curtis’ smile disappeared and his right hand came up and slapped me even harder, knocking me on my side. “This ain’t about your fucking pleasure. Understand? Sit back up you cunt, and give me your arm,” Curtis spat out. My anger was rising again, but I obeyed, and watched as Curtis pulled two bottles of water out of his bag and set them to the side and then a black leather case, which he took his time unzipping. Curtis laid the case flat and there was a row of syringes on each side and two small glass bottles on each end. He grabbed a syringe, held it up in front of me as he filled it with a dark, yellow liquid from one of the bottles, then I watched as he tapped the syringe and pressed the end slightly so a small squirt shot out of the end.

There was a sadistic gleam in his eyes as Curtis roughly grabbed my left arm, held it straight, with the edge of his right hand tapped a vein, then jabbed the syringe into it as I yelped and flinched, but Curtis had my arm locked in a vice grip and held me steady as gave me whatever had been in the bottle. When the syringe was empty he folded my arm, set the syringe in the leather case, dug around in his knapsack and brought out another syringe – one that appeared empty. I could not understand what he was doing as Curtis slowly inserted the needle into a vein in his own arm, but this time instead of injecting something, he pulled back a little on plunger and rivulets of blood followed. He was smiling again now, his entire face almost glowing as he pulled the needle out, licked his arm twice to remove any blood, then looked at me and cocked his head as if I could read his mind. Curtis kept smiling as he then grabbed my right arm and it dawned on me what he planned to do. No fucking way. I began to try to scramble back onto the mattress, but Curtis lifted a closed fist and raised his eyebrows as if asking, “Really, you really want to do that?” I started to shake and tremble and tears began to trickle down my cheeks as I watched in horror and fascination as Curtis slowly stuck the needle that had just been in his arm into mine, and emptied the barrel. When the plunger was all the way home and the barrel empty, Curtis gently removed the needle, bent forward and lovingly caressed the spot on my arm with his tongue before covering it in hot kisses.

I didn’t understand why he had done that and was still shaking and too afraid to ask. Curtis tossed that syringe back into his backpack, stood up, pulled his pants down, and released his rock hard dick. I knew he wanted to fuck, so started to get up, but Curtis pushed me back down, knelt down on the floor with his pants still around his ankles, pulled me tight to him and gave me a long, wet kiss. His tongue explored my mouth and he began to nibble at my lips with his teeth, each bite a little harder than the last. “Do you feel it yet?” he asked, “Do you feel me? Do you feel your medicine? I’ve got another injection for you right here.” Curtis then slammed his closed fist into my chest sending me flat on my back and knocking the wind out of me a bit. He roughly reached out, flipped me over, spread my ass apart and buried his face in my hole, moaning and groaning as his mouth coated my ass crack and shredded ring with spit. My own dick was hard now, and I felt a little dizzy and disoriented. When I opened my eyes and looked at the crumpled up sheets or wall behind the mattress, the dizziness got worse, so I kept my eyes closed as Curtis continued to work my hole with his mouth. Waves of heat, cold, and nothingness seemed to circle through my body. I started to sort of phase out, must have been from that shot, and Curtis’ voice now seemed to come in bits and pieces. He had moved his body up over mine and was now grinding his long, thick, torpedo headed dick against my ass.

“You want some more dick sissy cunt? I know you do. It’s all right, I know you can’t really think clearly right now, it’s alright sissy, I don’t want your mouth, JUST YOUR FUCKING CUNT!” With that Curtis punched his dick into my ass bringing me a moment of pain and clarity before the fog rolled back in. Curtis had his left arm around my neck to hold me in place and was whispering in my ear as he ground his dick around inside of me like a helicopter rotor, “FUCK YOU GOT A GOOD CUNT, GOD DAMN SISSY, THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE MADE FOR. YOU WERE MADE FOR PLEASING MEN. ANY MEN THAT WANT TO FUCK YOU - YOU LET THEM. ANY MEN THAT WANT TO CUM IN YOU – YOU LET THEM. ANY MEN THAT WANT TO TREAT YOU LIKE THE WORTHLESS SISSY CUNT YOU ARE – YOU WILL THANK THEM! FUCKING JAIL RIPE ASS! SHIT. YOU WILL BE A SISSY THAT CRAVES BLACK DICK, NEEDS BLACK DICK, AND I AM GOING TO USE YOU HARD EVERY DAY AND FILL YOU WITH MY CUM.” The harder Curtis fucked me, the tighter he squeezed my neck with his arm and the dizzier I got. I brought my hands up to try pull his arm away, but it was a half-hearted attempt. Something about feeling the muscles in his forearm flex and move as he tightened his grip, combined with his dick stretching my ass out, and his dirty talk made me surrender. So I just held on and let him ride me.

I don’t know what happened next. When I could focus again I was still face down on the mattress, but Curtis was not on top of me. I reached back and felt a wetness on my back and ass and heard Curtis laugh, then say, “I glazed that ham inside and out with my own honey sauce. Fucking leave it there and get up. Time for some more medicine.” I rubbed my eyes, shook my head to clear it, and carefully scooted to the edge of the mattress and got up. Curtis was sitting in a chair, fully dressed, hidden in a cloud of smoke. He held out his hand, “Here, hit it, this is that laced kush I was telling you about. From now on you will be in a constant state of FUCKED-THE-HELL-UP. Anytime I see you I expect you to be high, drunk, doped out on your medicine, or all three, understand? Good sissy cunt, now you’re learning. I don’t need to hear your mouth unless I give you permission to speak. Just nod that little head of yours. Fuck, what you doing? You don’t smoke good shit like that. Let me guess, you ain’t never smoked before you met those two white trash fuckers? You got to savor this shit, let it flow through you, ease it out. This ain’t no fucking horse race. That’s it, feel that? Good. Come on.” Curtis stood up, crossed his arms in impatience, and started to mumble something while I looked for a place to put out the joint. I found an overflowing ashtray on a shelf, went to put it out, but Curtis stopped me, grabbed it back, and gripped it between his teeth as he roughly shoved me forward. I quickly scanned for something to put on, not sure what was happening, but realizing again how naked I was and how dirty I felt.

Curtis turned the deadbolts in the door, opened the door and stood back for me to pass through. I was assaulted by the porn theater’s raucous sounds of some young girl being pummeled by two big dicks and cautiously took a step forward. I had lost track of time, so was not sure how long I had been in Harold’s room, but the theater now had a low haze of smoke drifting in gentle waves several feet off the floor and it felt tremendously hot in there. Curtis closed the door, gripped my left arm hard, and as he steered me towards the back of the theater I saw two guys who were sitting in the theater seats turn their heads, their hands pausing from jacking their dicks, as they watched my naked parade. I was led to a group of men who were sitting in a cluster of chairs over by the couch. Their voices died and all heads turned and stared as Curtis dragged me closer. Even with the heat, my body was covered in goose bumps and I held a hand over my dick, trying to give myself some sense of being covered up.

“Jesus fucking Christ Curtis,” one of them said, “What the fuck have you done?” I looked around at the group, I guess there were seven or eight of them, all white and older like my dad’s age, scruffy, some had beards, most of them were smoking, and the smell of pot was especially strong coming from the guy Curtis stopped and made me stand by. “Well,” Curtis started, “I ain’t done nothing that didn’t need doing and you know better than to get up in my fucking shit. However, as a show of appreciation for your steady business you bunch of freaks, I figured I would let you share in my bounty – err booty.” This elicited a round laughs, “Hell yeahs,” and more. Curtis lit the joint he had me hit before, gave it to me again with a nod to hit it hard several times, he then ground it out on the floor and said, “You dirty fucks have an hour,” and then walked out the exit and shut the door, leaving me alone. Immediately multiple hands began grabbing at me, touching me, someone swore when they ran their hands in the cum Curtis had dribbled on my lower back when he pulled out, and in the dim, hazy light of the porn movie, I was pawed and fawned over as the pack of perverts tried to figure out what to do. I didn’t know what to do either. I did know that if I went back to the room Curtis would get angry, so I just stood there and tried to ignore what was happening. “Hey, you, fuck what’s wrong with you,” one of the men asked who was now standing in front of me, “Where you from, what’s your name, from that wad covering your hind side and dripping down your thighs it looks like Curtis fucked you right. Did he? You can tell us?” Another round of laughter and the group was now joined by the guys who had been sitting in the theater seats closer to the screen. One of them rammed a boney finger up my ass then exclaimed, “Fucking whore! This pussy is wet and open. Just what I needed.” He soon was gripping my waist and thrusting his dick into my open ass. Compared to Curtis, he was not that big, so it didn’t hurt. Egged on by some of the guys telling him to, “Breed that pussy. Fuck that cunt,” the guy fucking me was soon letting everyone know he was cumming in my ass.

As soon as the first guy pulled out, there was another one sliding in who was fucking rougher and harder making me have to reach out and steady myself on some guy’s shoulder. Now one of them was standing in front of me ordering me to suck his dick and asked me, “Ever tasted pussy? This is what dick tastes like after fucking a pussy, lick my wife’s juices.” ICK…I opened my mouth and got pegged on both ends. Then I was shuffled over to the couch and made to bend forward and suck on a tiny little dick attached to a very fat guy, as someone else fucked me and told everyone how sloppy my hole was. I couldn’t tell who was fucking me and as soon as one stopped, another shoved his dick in me. It took the fat guy forever to cum in my mouth and when he did it was barely a dribble. He heaved himself off the couch and before another guy could take his place the guy fucking me told me to put my knees up on the couch, grab the back, and push my ass out. That’s how I was when Curtis came back to get me, ass up, being raw fucked by some unknown man. “Time’s up fellas,” Curtis’ voice cut through the chatter like a knife through butter. The guy who was fucking begging for just another minute as he was close to shooting again, but Curtis physically yanked him off me, I heard someone swear, chairs slide, then Curtis grabbed my arm and dragged me stumbling back to Harold’s room. Curtis slammed the door, bolted it, pushed me towards Harold’s mattress and said, “Stop right where you are. Were you a good sissy? Gave them all a good cunt? Did you take every dick and every load?” I didn’t say a word, Curtis chuckled, “Good. You may speak.” I then replied, “Yes, thank you,” and that made Curtis go, “MMMMHHHHHH.”

The sound of Curtis unzipping his pants seemed impossibly loud, his big hands clamped onto my hips, his nails digging into my skin. He roughly pulled me back against his body and said, “You smell like a whore, you know that? All that white trash cum running down your legs. I bet you cannot even close that hole anymore huh. Just like a sissy cunt. Let me get up in there – OH FUCK YEAH THAT CUNT IS WET! ALL THAT WHITE TRASH NUTT UP IN THERE! MAKING IT HOT AND WET FOR ME! TELL ME HOW THEY FUCKED YOU. TELL ME HOW THOSE WHITE TRASH FUCKERS USED YOUR CUNT. TELL ME HOW YOU HATED THOSE TINY WHITE DICKS AND MISSED THIS BIG BLACK MONSTER FUCKING YOU!” I obeyed and told Curtis all he wanted to know. Every word spurned him on and as he slam fucked me in the middle of the floor, my ass made wet clapping and slurping sounds, which caused his dick to swell. Suddenly Curtis’ mood seemed to change and he started slapping my head and face yelling, ‘SHUT UP CUNT SHUT UP!” I didn’t know what I had done and stumbled forward a step or two trying to maintain my balance, which made Curtis even angrier. The hits came harder, the fucking rougher, and I was so confused, then suddenly Curtis stopped and I heard Harold say, “Mind if I cut in?” My ears were ringing, my head throbbing, and I think Curtis mumbled something back, but he released me, pulled his dick from my ass, and stepped away as he and Harold exchanged angry whispers. I was too afraid to turn around and stood where I was, my body shaking, until I was embraced by Harold who held me against him and said, “It’s ok, it’s ok.”

I turned and stood on my tip toes as Harold leaned down and kissed me. Not hard and rough, just in a way that made me feel like he wanted me. His breath was an awful mix of cigarettes, liquor, pot, I don’t know what else, but I loved it and felt the heat of desire boil up inside me as I knew it was in him from the bulge now tenting his coveralls. Harold let me go, went over to his book shelf, grabbed the full ashtray, dumped it into a box on the floor, dropped the ashtray in a plastic bag, dug around, dropped a few more things in, grabbed a bottle of brown liquor sitting on the floor, wadded the sheets and blankets on his bed into a ball, tucked them under his arm and said, “Come on.” I followed Harold through the door into the bathroom that connected his room to Curtis’ office. He asked if I had to go, but I just looked at how dirty and messy I was, shook my head no and said, half asking, “But my clothes?” Harold just smiled and said, “You don’t need your clothes,” so I then followed him out the other door and into Curtis’ office. I was afraid I would see Curtis, but Harold said, “Don’t worry. He’s gone for the night. Home to the old lady.” Harold opened a small door in a back corner and said, “Follow me,” and he started climbing. There were metal rungs protruding from the cinder block wall and as I stepped in and looked up I saw Harold unlatch and push open a panel and then climb out onto the roof.

Harold reached down and lifted me up through the hatch and onto the roof and I immediately jumped around and swore as the hot surface burned my bare feet. “Oh shit, sorry beautiful, my fucking bad. Here, stand on these.” Harold dropped the blankets, I quickly jumped on them, and stood naked in the hot, humid air. It was night out. I don’t know what time exactly, but the only real light was coming from the moon and the strip mall parking lot lights. I could see other stores, restaurants, and the interstate and could hear the rumble of trucks and cars and the sounds of life. There was a slight breeze, which felt so good, but then I remembered I was still naked and  squatted down. Harold laughed, “Ain’t no one can fucking see you. Look. The side of the building is high enough that hell, you’d have to be climbing the dam light pole to see up here. I thought you might enjoy a little change of scenery, what do you think?” I looked around, smiled, and said, “Thank you. I do. This is great.” I then watched, hungry for this man, as Harold dug around in his bag, pulled out some stuff, lit a joint, hit it, then handed it to me before he unzipped, kicked his boots off, slid his overalls off, and wiggled his boots back on. When he was done, Harold put his fist on his hips and posed like a fucking super hero, and said, “Bow before your Mandingo Warrior God, serve the supreme black man,” making me choke and laugh and lose the smoke I had in my lungs. I hit the joint again as Harold had me step on his coveralls, he then stepped over to a blue tarp that was being held down by several concrete blocks, set the blocks aside, pulled the tarp back, took the blankets and laid them out on top of a mattress that had been under the tarp. “I like to sleep up here sometimes,” Harold explained, “I just need the space, you know?”

I quickly stepped over to the mattress and sat down beside Harold. Fuck every time he smiled at me I wanted to melt. What was that? Harold pulled the liquor bottle out, a couple more joints, he offered me the bottle while he lit up, then he plopped back on the mattress, letting out a big sigh and a stream of smoke. This was my first chance to really get a good look at him naked, so I took it. I laid on my side and tentatively reached out to touch his torso, but stopped, not sure if I should. Harold took my hand, held it in his and set it on his stomach. The heat radiating from his body was hotter than the roof! Harold removed his hand, hit the joint again, put his arms back and up over his head stretching out like a big cat, a lion, a true king. I slowly ran my left hand up and down his stomach, over his chest, outlining all the various tattoos that marked his skin as well as various scars – large and small. The dog tags around his neck felt cold, even in the heat of the night. When I touched his side he chuckled. A little – ticklish – hmmm. Harold tilted his head back letting me have access to his neck and the angel wing tattoos that wrapped around it. I raised my left leg and laid it on top of his, my knee brushing his dick, which twitched and grew a little. Harold sighed again, rolled onto his stomach, and let me explore his back. I straddled his lower back and began to massage him, his muscles giving way under my fingers as he enjoyed his 420 and my touch. After a while Harold rolled back over, flicked what was left of his joint away, pulled me against his body with his left arm so I was half laying on his chest, and began to ask me questions about myself. I was reluctant to answer after all that happened, but I felt safe with him, so I told him everything about meeting Brett and Pa at the campground, and then ending up at Roxies, and Curtis, and the theater, everything – well almost everything as I left out the part about Curtis and his blood needle. I realized as I was telling him about the theater his long dick had swelled, the foreskin pulled back, the head was glistening with precum. I could not resist and scooted down a little so I could taste it, and lick it, which made Harold grab my head, “Swallow that shit.” I sucked him for a little bit, went back to lying on his chest, and it was Harold’s turn.

He told me he was a mechanic in the Army, had done a few tours overseas, been shot up a bit, which explained the scars on his chest. He and Curtis had grown up together and while Curtis had gotten into the wild shit over there interrogating the terrorists, he was content fixing shit. When he paused I asked, “Are you gay?” This got a big laugh and Harold said, “Oh, nothing like that beautiful. Like I told you, I like a good boy pussy, and yours is well….well you can see what just talking about it does to me. I had a girl before I got shipped off, but I was different when I came back, so was she. Curtis has been good to me, took me in, gave a job, place to crash, and working here there’s always a willing mouth or ass if I need to bust. But honestly, those are just holes to nutt in. You beautiful are more than that, you are pussy. Look how you make my dick swell. Go ahead, touch it, stroke it, feel that big black shaft.”

Harold’s dick was definitely longer and thicker than Curtis’ and I liked tugging on his foreskin. I was uncut too, which was unusual for guys my age and got me plenty of ridicule in the locker room. After several minutes of stroking his dick, I could not believe how big it looked. “Fuck, that’s like a fucking horse dick! I can’t believe I took the whole thing!” I said. Harold reached over into his bag, pulled out a bottle of baby oil and said, “Here, see what you can do with this.” I took the bottle, turned the cap, dribbled some baby oil on Harold’s chest and took my time rubbing it over his body, glistening him up from head to toe. I then squirted some onto his dick, making him sigh and his dick throb and pulse in my hand like a garden hose with a kink in it. Harold’s head was back, and his eyes closed, as he enjoyed the attention so he was surprised when I straddled his torso, reached behind me, made his dick even slicker, and guided it towards my ass.

“You want me to fuck you? You want to ride my dick? It takes me a long time to cum in this position, but it stays fucking hard. Will you keep it in? Let me work that ass with my 3rd leg? Yeah – FUCK YEAH! Look at me, keep your eyes open. I want to see your face as you sit on it, feel it stretch you open. I’m a freak beautiful, so I’m up for ANYTHING, are you?” I just smiled as I grabbed Harold’s slick dick, tried to get a firm grip, and leaned forward so I could angle it into my waiting hole. Harold did not move. He let me guide it to my ass and when I was ready I pushed and felt it slip inside my ring. I only let the head go in, then pulled off, slid the head back in, pulled off, then did it again. After a few times of teasing his dick like that I knew Harold wanted more as his cock was literally quivering in my hand. The feeling of a hot man’s dick pulsing in my hand with every heart beat was un-fucking believable! I threw my head back and bounced up and down on his raw dick as hard and deep as I could. When my legs began to tire Harold started bucking his hips, thrusting into me, preparing my hole. I was surprised when my own orgasm overwhelmed me and as my dick spewed wildly across Harold’s chest, my ass clamped down like a vice and I tried to push off his dick as it suddenly hurt and I was too sensitive. Harold grabbed my waist, held me tight, and I leaned forward onto his chest letting him angle up into my ass walls, flesh smacking flesh.

“Ready for that Louisiana cream pie beautiful?” Harold asked. “LET ME EMPTY THAT NUTT IN THAT PUSSY. TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT IT. UP IN THAT STOMACH? WANT THAT NUTT UP INSIDE YOU? THAT’S IT BEAUTIFUL, TAKE THIS FUCKING NUTT, OH GOD DAMN, TAKE THIS CUM, TAKE…..SHIT…” As Harold started to shoot I leaned back and bounced harder and deeper onto his dick. I had to have it and kept riding him until he finally made me stop. I laid against his chest and as I started to slide off to the side, he rolled our bodies so that his dick was still inside me. I felt embarrassed and guilty for some reason, and tried to hide my face against his chest. Harold said, “Don’t be shy beautiful,” and he slid his finger through the trail of cum leaking out of my ass, licked it, then gave me a taste, “That’s me and you – all that – just me and you – you like us?” What could I say? I had never felt to safe, so secure, so loved in all my life and wiggled and pushed my ass against his dick. Harold kissed my neck, my forehead, my lips, “You got my babies now you sissy cunt. I think that pussy is ready for the next step,” he said.

Harold and I spent the rest of the night up on that roof, fucking, talking, loving. Right then I thought I knew what love was, and I relished it. Not just the feel of his body against mine, inside mine, but the feel of him in my soul. Wait, what did Harold mean about my pussy being ready for the next step?

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 5: Glory Hole Beat Down

**My Name is Mikey contains 16 chapters and new chapters will be posted roughly weekly  - or sooner - if there is interest**

• Like 3
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2

My Name is Mikey – CHPT 5 - Glory Hole Beat Down: Harold’s cum was still leaking out of my well-fucked ass when the sun began to peak over the horizon marking the start of a new day at ROXIES ADULT VIDEOS. The roar of traffic on the interstate was increasing, the sound of bugs was in the hot Louisiana air, and all I could do was stare in wonder at the man laying beside me. Harold and I had spent the entire night on the roof, talking, fucking, exploring each other. I loved the feel of his Mohawk, his beard, his body, and most of all, his hot dick, and relished the smell of his sweat and funk embedded in my nostrils. I could not fathom everything I was feeling physically and emotionally and had a hard time concentrating, but I knew I had to have more of his dick, so I reached over and gently began to stroke his long, black shaft. Harold’s dick instantly responded and began to grow, he moaned a little, and while part of me didn’t want to wake him up, my need was too strong. I scooted down, draped my body across his stomach, leaned forward and began sucking on his dick.

Harold’s hand on the back of my head let me know he was awake and after a few seconds he said, “Morning beautiful. DAMN, that feels good. Let me up a sec will you though?” I sighed in disappointment, sat up, and watched as Harold yawned, stretched, stood up, and stretched again, his dick now like a massive weather vain turning in the morning sun. “I got to piss real bad beautiful,” Harold said, “Otherwise, ain’t no way I can fuck that pretty sissy cunt of yours. So what do you say? Help me out here?” I was not sure what he meant and before I could ask, Harold bent down, found a half-smoked joint, lit it, hit it a couple times, handed it to me, then when I handed it back he stepped closer to me, placed his right hand against the side of my head and said, “Just open your mouth beautiful and let me ease back into your throat, then swallow for me, alright?” I was eager to suck his dick again and anxiously obliged. As Harold’s dick hit the back of my throat I started swallowing, his left hand grabbed the other side of my face and he angled his dick a little as my throat and tongue spasmed from being so full. Harold let me choke a minute, then as I settled down he gripped my head hard, pushed his hips forward, and pushed past my gag reflex just as he started to let out a hot stream of piss.

I was surprised and disgusted and would have backed off, but Harold had my head held tight so I swallowed as best I could, but frankly there was little need as he was embedded in my throat and the piss had a pretty straight shot right to my gut. My stomach turned, my throat clenched, and the piss kept coming. When the stream finally became a slow trickle, Harold eased his dick out a little and said, “Taste it beautiful. I want you to taste all of me, feel all of me, take all of me.” His piss tasted like rotten meat that was way too salty and I felt like I was going to puke. “Thank you beautiful, I needed that. Looks like I got another problem now,” Harold chuckled. I laid back on the mattress, lifted my legs back, grabbed my ankles, and offered Harold my wet ass and watched in wonder as his mammoth dick got closer and closer and then all I could see was Harold’s face as he leaned over me, pushing my legs back as far as he could, before plunging into my ass. Even though he had opened me up it was still painful having such a big dick, but I wanted him desperately and I flung my hands up, clinging to his back, trying to pull him into me deeper. The smile of joy and pleasure shone in Harold’s eyes as he looked into mine while he pistoned my hole – that is until the voice of an intruder interrupted our bliss.

“Fucking Christ, you know Curtis is going bat shit down there about you two?” I turned my head and there was AJ, his head poking up through the roof hatch, a look of frustration across his face. “Good thing I remembered you were a crazy fuck who liked to sleep up here sometimes,” AJ continued on, “Otherwise he would be calling the fucking Sherriff right now to hunt your black ass down.” As AJ hoisted himself up the final rungs and onto the roof, Harold growled, yanked his dick out of my ass and began to mumble under his breath. AJ continued blabbering and I didn’t understand why Harold did not just tell him to go away and felt hurt as Harold quickly packed up his bag, threw on his overalls and went down the ladder, leaving me alone with AJ on the roof. I pulled the stained sheet over my body and watched as AJ came closer, stripping as he did, his long dick bouncing. “It’s about fucking time,” he said, “Everyone else has been up in that ass like they want but me, come on. Look at this fucking dick? I got a boner that won’t die. Give me that ass.” I rolled over to get further away and said, “NO!” making AJ stop, stare, then smile. “Oh you don’t mean that. I know all about what a sissy cunt you have been so far and it’s only been like what, a day, two days? SHIT! Come on now, if you don’t, I’ll tell Curtis.”

Well I didn’t want AJ fucking me, but him telling Curtis would be worse, so I meekly nodded, and got back on the mattress. AJ was close to my age, cute, skinny, and a nice big dick like Curtis’ and he was right, he was hard. “Get doggy for me, I like that,” AJ said. I didn’t know what he meant, so once he explained, I got on my hands and knees, he fingered my ass a bit, which I did not like, then drove his dick into my hole as he kept talking. “So let me guess,” AJ said like he was carrying on a casual conversation and not fucking me, “Harold my man ended every sentence by saying you’re beautiful or some stupid shit? Dude ain’t right in the head. Don’t think you’re special. He says that to any white pussy within 10 feet. Harold only likes coffee and cream and white chicks love that shit.” I didn’t understand or respond, AJ sighed, “Fuck man, where the fuck you been, under a rock? Anyways, he likes interracial, black on white shit, you know? He won’t fuck with sistas – me I don’t give a fuck. – and let me tell you, I have seen him bang on some waddy skanky white pussy in the booths. Shit even I would not touch, and the whole time he is dicking them you can hear him calling them beautiful this and beautiful that, like God damn dude, just shut up and beat their pussy!”

I realized then AJ was a “Chatty Kathy” and all the fucking talk was very distracting from the dick in my ass. Was he like this when he fucked other guys? I didn’t even know when he shot his load as one minute he is talking and fucking and the next he is done and getting dressed. “Come on now, Curtis is waiting.” I followed AJ to the roof hatch, tossed the sheet to the bottom, climbed down, picked it up and wrapped it around me and stepped out into Curtis’ office. AJ gave me a quick wink and quickly left, closing the office door hard behind him. Curtis leaned back in his chair, his eyes focused, smoke circling his head, and I watched unsure what to do as he picked up a glass pipe, set a flame to the little bowl, inhaled the smoke, and seemed to relax. While still holding the smoke in, Curtis motioned me over, pulled me close, stood up, covered my mouth with his and exhaled. I gulped, gasped, and coughed and he laughed. “Breathe in next time,” he snarled, and twice more Curtis set the flame to his pipe, and blew the smoke in my mouth, then he handed me the pipe and told me what to do. Several hits later I was feeling really strange, Curtis laughed and said, “I told you I expect you to be high, drunk, or doped out on your medicine. Now for two out of three.” He set the glass pipe down, pulled out his leather case, calmly filled a syringe, and I sat and obediently held out my arm. Curtis smiled as he injected me with my medicine and this time was different as it felt much more intense almost immediately and the room spun wildly.

Without thinking I held out my right arm for his other syringe, which made Curtis hiss in a low voice edged with satisfaction, “Yesss, sissy cunt. Yesss.” Once Curtis had given me the second syringe, I swayed as I stood up, and bent over his dick, offering my ass as I fought to stay steady. “FUCK SISSY CUNT YOU LEARN QUICK, OR YOU JUST TRYING TO MAKE SURE I DON’T BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU FOR DISAPPEARING ALL NIGHT? YOU SENT ME HOME WITH BLUE BALLS BITCH, TIME TO GET THAT CUNT WORKED. NO NEED FOR LUBE I KNOW, I CAN SMELL MY MAN’S CUM ALREADY FLOWING OUT OF YOU – DAMN SISSY.” My eyes were closed, my face was on the cool top of the desk as Curtis slammed his big dick into my ass and the cum Harold and AJ had deposited up there squirted out and lubed the way for him. I could hear Curtis’ voice like a low grind in the background and knew he was fucking me, but at the same time could not feel it. Damn, I was fucked up and high. I then felt Curtis wrap something around my neck and felt him pull hard – it was a belt, “PUSH THAT SISSY CUNT OUT FOR THIS NUTT, PUSH IT OUT – THAT’S IT – THAT’S IT – OH SHIT – PUSH IT OUT – TAKE THIS FUCKING NUTT SISSY, TAKE THIS FUCKING NUTT – TAKE…..” All I could mumble was thank you, thank you, thank you, as Curtis gave me his morning load as the belt tightened around my neck, and spit ran down the sides of my mouth. The belt dropped, my hole felt cool, strong hands grabbed me and I was then as pushed face down onto the mattress in Harold’s room.

“You like this sissy cunt,” Curtis was asking as he was on my back, grinding his still hard dick around in my cum filled ass, “I know you do, yes you do. Fuck you sloppy, and nothing better than rape fucking a sissy, hmm….yes…think I need to plan a gang rape for you, not those little fucker dicks in the theater, no, a true gang of brothas who will tear you up sissy, oh yes, tear you up.” I think I passed out or fell asleep then and don’t remember. I think Curtis gave me another shot while I was still laying there, it’s still unclear, but the next thing I remember is being scared awake by someone standing over me, naked, with nothing on but a fucking Ronald Reagan mask. “DAMN! You should see your face right now,” AJ laughed as he peeled the mask back and knelt down beside me, “Here, I know Curtis says you are not supposed to eat nothing, but I was over at Stuckey’s, had a regular text me and fed him some dick, anyways, here, finish up this bit of sandwich. I’ll look out for you man. Don’t worry.” I felt really foggy, but my hunger pains were sharp, so I eagerly ate the bit of sandwich AJ gave me. He then handed me one of the water bottles Curtis had left, then asked, “Can I taste your ass? Please man? I know Curtis fucked you in his office, Christ could hear you both in the hall, it’s been so long since I tasted his cum, come on man, please?” I shrugged, rolled over, and AJ started lapping and slurping on my dirty hole, then he rolled me over, lay on me, and starting kissing me, feeding me chunks of cum and ass juice from my breedings and moaning and grinding against me. “You a nasty freak huh?” AJ asked as he banged his now hard dick against me, “Come on, Curtis wants you in the booths but fuck, you got me worked up again. Shit, later then. Damn what’s wrong with you? Hello, you there?” I felt all spacey and just closed my eyes and sort of drifted off, but mumbled, “Where’s Harold?” I awoke to a hot prick in my arm and AJ was kneeling beside me grinning from ear to ear, “This shit will get you right up Curtis says, feel it yet, come on.” He was dressed now and as my head became clearer I tried to find something to put on, but AJ grabbed my wrist, dragged me through the bathroom, Curtis’ office, and out the hallway with the video booths.

We stopped at the booth closest to Curtis’ office and Curtis was standing there, waiting. He nodded to AJ who let go of my wrist and stepped behind him, then Curtis leaned in, kissed me, and asked, “What’s your name?” My head was clear enough to sense the danger and I replied, “I’m a sissy cunt.” Curtis smiled and asked, “I will assume the answer to my question is NO, so I won’t even bother asking, but let me explain. My booths have holes in the walls between them, they are called glory holes. Why, who the fuck knows, does not matter. This booth here is when we have something special to offer, like a sissy cunt like you. You are going to go in there and stand with your ass against the hole, understand? Watch whatever movie you want, you don’t need tokens, this booth is special as the videos play all the time. There’s a few joints and other shit on the chair, and I will be watching you on the cameras  - well a couple of them – that are in there. One shows the whole booth, the other is on the floor looking up to the hole to catch all the action.” I was not completely sure what Curtis was meaning, but just nodded and listened as he went on, “When a customer comes into the booth next to you, bend your ass over, press it hard against the wall, and let them fuck you until they are done. That’s it. You’re like a fucking stupid sheep, damn, understand? Good. You don’t talk, you don’t ask questions, you don’t look at them, you are just a fucking hole for any dick to use – a true sissy cunt. Get in there and AJ won’t shut the fuck up about wanting to fuck you, so I will let him go first and that’s the only lube you are going to get, so you better milk that dick of his good.”

I walked into the video booth, looked around, could barely hear the volume of the movie playing and looked for the volume control as Curtis closed the door and then to my surprise slid a latch and padlock into place on the outside of the door locking me in. I suddenly realized how funky and nasty I smelled and all my senses seemed super heightened, but what could I do about it? I picked up a joint off the chair, lit it, hit it like they had taught me and waited. Suddenly someone was banging on the wall behind me that had the hole it. I turned, looked and AJ’s face was peaking at me through the hole. “Fuck, what you doing? Gimme that ass, you know I’m ready.” I set the joint in the ashtray, backed my ass up to the hole, felt the wood edges against my skin and waited. Soon AJ’s dick was pushing between my cheeks trying to find my hole, but it was like shooting in the dark. I bent forward a little, reached back, grabbed his dick, and guided him to my waiting ass. I think that joint was laced with something because I suddenly felt flush and horned as hell and as soon as AJ’s dick was near my hole I pushed back on it as hard as I could. We both gasped, him in surprise, me in ecstasy, as his dick curved in and arched up to stroke my gut walls. I ground my hips, pushed back further, begging him to fuck me deeper. AJ was literally banging his fists on the wall and telling me how good it felt. Fuck, once again I realized I wished he would just shut up and fuck and not talk so damn much. This time when he got close his voice got louder, “I’m getting ready to shoot – fuck yeah – ease off just a little so the camera gets the money shot – oh shit – tease my head – TEASE MY FUCKING HEAD – TEASE MY – FUCK – CUMMING – CUMMING – FUCK…. NO..NO.NOOO.NOOOOOO.” Just as he had started to shoot I had pulled all the way off so that all the camera got was his dick twitching in thin air, drops of nutt spraying out. I had to laugh as I knew he felt cheated, but then I turned back around and slammed back on his spurting dick, ensuring the rest of his load went as deep as possible and clenched my ass as tight as I could to milk every drop.

After AJ’s dick softened and pulled out, I stepped away from the wall, relit the joint, and waited, occasionally fingering my hole to taste the last load and wondering who would be next. Most of the dicks that came through the glory hole were nothing all that impressive and I kept thinking about Harold, wondering where he was and if he was missing me like I was missing him. I had taken several loads when the door unlocked, Curtis stepped in, fingered my cummy ass, smiled, gave me another shot, wiped off the cum that had covered the camera lens on the floor, and left me to take care of the next raw dick. The mix of porn on the video screen, the shit I was smoking, raw dick up my ass breeding me, hunger, the shot – between it all I was fucked up as shit and loving it, and wanted nothing more than another dick to fuck me. One or two guys tried to talk to me through the hole, but AJ was in the hall monitoring the action and would bang on their door.  I lost track of time and was getting bored when the next dick that pushed through the hole made me stop and stare. At first I thought it might be Harold because it was so big, but this one was cut, the skin lighter, totally shaved, and had a weird downward curve. I grabbed this dick, feeling it’s weight and warmth, and eagerly bent over knowing I would enjoy this one. It was difficult to get in my hole at first due to the curve, but once I held it in the middle and backed up on it, it POPPED right in and then after I let go and the curve bounced back, it made me cry out a bit as it really stretched my guts. I tried bending my knees a bit, angling to the side, nothing made it more comfortable, but the guy fucking me seemed to be enjoying himself as his moans and groans became louder and then he stopped, pulled all the way out, and I heard him whisper, “Hey, push your hole as close to the wall as you can. I want to slam you, can you take that? Brace yourself or something, I’m close.” I did as the guy asked, shoved my ass tight against the hole, then reached back, spread my cheeks apart, and pushed back more. I then reached out with my left hand and braced myself against the door jam and waited. The big, curved dick tried to push its way in, but it felt like it was almost doubled over, but with a little twist of my ass it SLAMMED through my ring and I would have jumped right off if I had not been braced against the door. The guy on the other side of the wall was almost yelling now, “STAY RIGHT LIKE THAT – FUCK – JUST LIKE THAT – LET ME CLIMB UP IN THOSE GUTZ – BUST THAT HOLE OPEN – LET ME BUST IT OPEN.” He now started pulling all the way out and slamming back in, popping my ass ring each time before his dick expanded inside me and then pulled back out. My head spun, my guts cramped, but I held on and stayed right where I was at. I was suddenly overwhelmed with humiliation, guilt, embarrassment, missing Harold, and more that I could not quite understand, but my body stayed frozen like that until streams of hot cum and more were running down my leg and the emptiness told me he had finished.

The padlock turned, the door slowly opened, and Curtis stepped in with a big smile followed by a short, light skinned black guy who was older than Curtis, mini dreads on his head, freckles, and he too was smiling as he said, “I just had to meet the sissy cunt that could take me like that. Curtis here says you will be around here for a while, yes? Oh I’ll be back, and next time will bring my boys as we like nothing better than converting a nice youngin.” I was not sure what he meant, but smiled, he and Curtis left, I lit up the joint, and waited, trying to drown all my feelings in smoke. A while later, AJ let me out, led me back to my room, but I told him I really had to go, and so after a long stop at the bathroom, I finally got to lay back on the bed. Once AJ left and locked the door, I grabbed a pair of Harold’s dirty overalls from the pile, took a long sniff, and held them tight as I laid on the mattress and waited for him to come back.

Harold didn’t return, and when I awoke, I smoked a little then decided to see what was in the fridge to drink as I wanted something more than water. I opened the fridge and there on the top shelf was a piece of paper with the word BEAUTIFUL on the front, taped to a small box. I took the paper, opened it, and it was note from Harold that said, “Hey beautiful. Sorry I can’t be there right now, but Curtis needs me to take care of some business and I will be away for a while. Be good, do what he says, and until I get back, please take care of these for me. – Your Man.” I opened the blue box the note was taped to and there were Harold’s big diamond stud earrings. I set them and the note back in the fridge and wondered what was going on and realized he probably got sent away because Curtis did not like us being together. Well, I would be a good sissy cunt so Harold could come back, no matter what.

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 6: Truck Stop Window Shopping and Conversion Party

**My Name is Mikey contains 16 chapters and new chapters will be posted roughly weekly  - or sooner - if there is interest**

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

CHPT 6 - Truck Stop Window Shopping and Conversion Party: I tried to sleep but my mind was racing with the memories of Harold fucking me, then the light skinned black guy in the video booth shooting his load in my sore ass, then Curtis with his belt around my neck as he told me over and over what a good sissy I was. My dick was hard too but no matter how much I jacked it, I could not cum, so I gave up in frustration and just lay on the bed, Harold’s dirty overalls next to me – waiting. Curtis came back in twice more and injected me with his shots, and the last time added another syringe slam of his blood. All I could think about was being fucked and even though I tried to rub his dick and begged for him to stick it in, he just laughed, refused, and said, “No. You need to learn to be hungry.” I guessed he meant for sex, because even though I had not eaten anything more than a bit of sandwich in a few days, I did not feel hungry for food. 

A while later I heard the doors unlock, AJ came in and said, “Come on.” I hesitated, and he said, “It’s OK, place is closed dude, it’s like fucking late, but got something lined up for us. Do you want to smoke or something first? Let’s make it quick.” After a quick smoke, AJ stuck a couple joints in his pocket, and I followed him out through the store and out the front door, which he locked behind us. I was in nothing but a pair of shorts and felt dirty and embarrassed, but AJ had assured me that is just what we needed. As we walked, AJ told me about his life, how his Dad kicked him out when he was like 12, how Curtis had given him a job at a convenience store he owned until AJ had turned 18 then shifted him over to ROXIES ADULT VIDEO STORE, how Curtis had just always looked after him – like family, set him up with his own place even. Once at ROXIES, AJ quickly started making big cash fucking dudes because of how big his dick was. He said he was a hustla, a term I didn’t know, and he explained he got cash for sex, sort of like a hooker he guessed, but he had a real job, at ROXIES, so not the same. Outside of ROXIES he had his own game on too, and that is where we were headed now.

The night was still warm, and we walked quickly down the feeder road of the highway, under an overpass, and towards the big STUCKEYS sign. The gravel on the side of the road hurt my feet, but AJ was in no mood to hear me complaining. When we got to the parking lot, AJ told me to stand by a plywood sign advertising a $2.95 breakfast special, told me to smoke a joint, and he trotted off between the trucks. I was nervous, scared, and even more so as a couple of the rigs pulling out of the lot slowed as they passed me. I suddenly became afraid someone would report me for smoking, so I finished it as quickly as I could and tried to hide in the shadows. AJ came running back between the trucks, waved me over, and I followed him around to the back of the STUCKEYS. He knocked on a metal door four times, which slowly opened, and an older white guy in a dirty cook’s apron let us in. “Barry, this is…well…a new friend, he’s staying over at Curtis’ right now.” Barry shook my hand, looked at my neck and gently ran a hand across the side of it, touching the bruise that now was clearly showing from Curtis’ belt, looked around furtively, and said, “Fine, fine, come on in. I ain’t got all night.” We stepped through the door and followed Barry into a side room stacked with canned food. Barry looked around nervously and said, “OK OK, here’s a $50,” as AJ whipped out his dick, Barry got on his knees and started sucking. I was surprised as AJ did not say a word, which was so unlike the times he had fucked me, and about a minute later I could see his dick pulse as he shot in Barry’s mouth. Barry licked his lips, wiped his mouth, and tilted his head. AJ zipped up his shorts and motioned for me to follow, and we quickly wound our way through the kitchen and out a door into a hallway where there was people coming and going. AJ stopped, grabbed my arm and said, “OK, the truckers all stop here for showers. We’ll hang out on the bench by the trucker’s lounge. If someone gives you the eye – follow them.” I nodded, shaking as I was scared and high, and followed AJ’s lead.

There was a wooden bench down the hall and a door marked TRUCKERS ONLY that a stream of men were coming in and out of. AJ whispered, “The trucker’s lounge is back in there, where they can take their food, watch TV, whatever, several showers, and off another hallway several little rooms they can rent by the hour for naps or shit – or us!” Every man that passed us made me more and more nervous, a couple stopped and chatted with AJ, but then moved on. After only a short while though a tall Hispanic looking guy in a cowboy hat, pointed boots, jeans and a big buckled belt stopped. He had tobacco under his upper lip and had no qualms as he spit into the corner of where the bench met the wall. AJ just pointed at me, the trucker nodded, reached out, twisted one of my nipples really hard making it pop out a little, and then turned and started to walk towards the Trucker’s Lounge. AJ jabbed me in the ribs with his elbow and whispered, “Go on, he’s a top so wants to fuck. So you take him.” I got up and caught the door just as the Hispanic guy walked through and all eyes were on me as I followed the trucker through the lounge, past the showers, and my dick jumped as I saw a couple naked, hairy men. The guy in the cowboy hat walked on, turned a key in a door, held it open, and I stepped into a small room that had a bed, a small TV and clock radio on a shelf, and nothing else. There was a small suitcase at the foot of the bed, which he flipped open, pulled out a towel, t-shirt, and without a word, walked back out of the room. I meekly followed him as he went to the showers, found an empty stall, stepped in beside him, and felt trapped as he closed the plastic curtain behind us. There was a small bench in the dressing area, a lip, and then the shower stall. Without a word he began to undress and once he was naked he stepped into the shower and turned the water on and looked back at me expectantly. I dropped my shorts and scooted in beside him, the water was hot and scalding, making me jump towards the back. His hair now wet and matted, the Hispanic guy smiled, pressed his body against mine, his rough hands found both my nipples which he began squeezing and pinching hard, and with a smile and heavy accent said, “You a trucker ho?”

Ho? Oh he meant whore. I just nodded, he smiled, leaned in and began biting at my neck as he caressed my body. I didn’t think his dick looked all that big, but as he kissed me and fondled me, it grew, and grew, and grew, until he was about Curtis’ size. The water running down my face was distracting, but when he turned me around and shoved the little bar of soap into my hole, even I knew what he wanted, and so I pushed my ass back, inviting him to fuck me. The Hispanic trucker entered me slowly, taking his time, savoring every inch, as he kissed and nestled my neck. His thrusts picked up speed and he began speaking in rapid Spanish and only when he wrapped his arms around my chest and held me tight did I realize he meant he was cumming. Two thrusts later he stepped out of the shower, grabbed his towel, casually wiped off, picked up his boots and without a look back to me left the shower stall. I stood there, staring, water running over my body as I wondered what to do next. Was I supposed to get money from him? Do I follow him? Do I leave? Just then a beefy built white guy walks past and glances at me. He comes back, stands in front of the shower cube and eyes me up and down. He steps in, pulls the vinyl shower curtain shut, takes of his clothes, and steps into the shower with me without saying a word. Why am I shaking? I don’t know, but my body quickly heats up as the new guy looks at my bright pink and bruised nipples, then leans down and roughly chews on them, then forcefully pushed my shoulders to make me kneel and suck on his dick as the running water of the shower coats our bodies. A hot load of cum in my ass later he leaves closing the shower curtain behind him, and I am eager now. I want a big dick like Harold’s to fuck me, and I am realizing I attract attention. Maybe because I am young. Maybe I am handsome, or pretty, I don’t know.

I boldly open the shower curtain and started caressing my own body, hoping to attract the attention of the truckers passing by like a slutty window display in a my own little Red Light District. I guess word spreads, and I was soon being fucked by one dick after another, as I sucked someone else, load after load filling me up from both ends. A couple of guys ask me my name and I start to reply and then realize, well, I didn’t really know right then. Everything seemed fuzzy and just beyond my reach when I tried to think of anything besides what I was doing at that moment. I am in mid-fuck and still have not found a ‘Harold dick’ when AJ reappears, smiles, and stands with his arms across his chest watching me milk out two more loads. When they finish and leave, AJ winks, and says, “You ready to go man? Time to wrap up this shit. My nutts are drained and looks like you got cleaned, and filled, so come on before that ass puckers up so much you can’t walk.” I laugh, dry off on a towel AJ tosses me, slip my dirty shorts back on, and follow him back out of STUCKEYS, basking in the eyes that stare at me, the winks, the nods, the small smiles that all say, “Thank you for taking my cum.”

Once we were in the parking lot, I asked AJ if he had something to smoke and he said no. I asked if he had fun, he said no. I asked if he wanted to fuck me behind a truck, and he said no. Something was wrong for sure, I didn’t know what, but AJ was clearly not his horny young self and as I was basking in being a trucker whore, he was shutting me out. AJ opened the door to ROXIES, I stepped in, he locked the door behind us, and quickly walked towards Curtis’ office. Curtis was once again in his chair, tilted back, a cloud of thick smoke around his head, but this time he was stroking his dick. AJ touched my arm, leaned in and kissed my neck and said, “I’m sorry,” and quickly left. Sorry for what? I was still standing in the doorway looking towards the front, wondering what AJ meant, when Curtis’s big hand grasped my throat and he growled and slurred, “THAT’S THE LAST FUCKING TIME YOU’RE A SISSY CUNT WITHOUT MY SAY SO – UNDERTSANDS? BENDS THAT ASS OVER, TIME FOR YOUR NEXT LESSON AND TRUSTS ME, THIS ONES IS GOING TO FUCKING HURT AND BE BLOODY AS A PIG ON A STICK.”

I bit my lip as Curtis slammed me face down onto his desk, papers and shit falling off the sides just making him angrier. I didn’t quite understand what I had done that was wrong. Curtis slapped my face hard a couple times and yelled, “YOU BETTER NOT FUCKING MOVE…NOT FUCK…SPREAD THOSE LEGS.” I spread my legs to the side, my chest flat on the desk, my hands grasping the metal edge, the tang of my bloody lip mixing with my fear. Curtis was swearing, kicking shit, his chair went flying, and then he roughly grabbed my right arm and jammed a needle into me, emptied it, then another. He tossed it on the floor, stood behind me, and I could hear him taking his clothes off, all the while he continued to yell and curse at me. He then rammed two thick fingers into my cum filled ass and what he found made him bellow even more. “THIS IS MY SISSY CUNT! DON’T YOUS FUCKING UNDERSTAND. MINES!” As he continued to now scream he used his fingers to dig, scrape, twist in my guts, and I stood up on my toes to try to get away as the pain was slicing through the drugs. Curtis now leaned over me, his breath heavy with smoke and liquor, his blood shot eyes inches from mine and his spit flew onto my face as his frustration continued, “MY CUNT. MY SISSY. YOUS WILL GET MARKED TONIGHT FOR DISOBEYING.” As he continued his rant he wrapped his left hand around my throat and with his right dug harder and deeper into my ass adding a third finger.

Curtis jammed his nails and fingers into my hole, making it hurt more and more, as he continued to yell. Then with his left hand still around my throat he pulled me up off the desk, yanked his fingers out of my ass, spun me around and slapped my face hard again, making me stumble back into the desk. He lifted me up and slapped me several times more, each harder than the last, and every time I crumpled against the desk he stood me back up to slap me again. Curtis’ hand was around my throat again, squeezing harder, “YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING TEST ME! I BROKE MOTHA-FUCKAS BEFORE BREAKFAST IN THE ARMY AND YOUS AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET.” I could not breathe, my hands clawed at his as he spit, screamed, and his face got so close to mine I could see my reflection in his eyes – eyes that showed he enjoyed this. Curtis then let go of me, I slumped to the floor gasping, then white hot pain lanced across my back as his leather belt felt its mark. I spun my head, anger flashing in my eyes as I saw the joy on his face, the exhilaration, and his bone hard dick dripping precum. I quickly ducked and covered my face as the buckle whizzed by, striking my back hard and I tried to scramble away on my hands and knees. “THAT’S IT RUN. RUN CUNT. SHOW WHAT A WORTHLESS SISSY YOU ARE.” The belt continued to find me and criss cross my back no matter what I did, and when I tried to curl up in a ball he kicked me in the ribs until I rolled over so he could once again whip me.

The incessant ring of the phone broke Curtis from his mission and the pain of the beating he was giving me had cleared my mind and I listened over the sound of my ragged breath as he yelled into the phone, “FUCK…WHAT? YEAH MAN, I TOLD YOU. NOW’S GOOD. YOUS WHERE? AIIGHT, GIMME 5.” Curtis grabbed a handful of my hair, yanked me up, threw me back on the desk and snarled as he drove his dick into my torn ass, “YOU AND ME’S DONE FOR NOW CUNT, BUT THIS AIN’T OVER BY A FUCKING LONG SHOT.” Curtis dug his fingernails into my sides, cutting my flesh as he dicked my ass about a minute more, growled in frustration because I guess he could not cum, yanked his dick out, and stepped away from me. I stayed where I was bent over the desk, my mind becoming fuzzy again as I heard Curtis get dressed. He grabbed his keys, went out his office door, closed and locked it, and I was left alone. I didn’t dare to move as I thought it was a trick, and mentally tried to probe my body to make sure I was OK. I had taken a couple spankings as kid, my Dad even broke a yard stick once trying to spank me, but those punishments were few and far between. I was a good kid and in a fleeting flash I remembered. My name was Mikey.

Keys in the door signaled Curtis’ return and all memories vanished. He laughed, “I see my sissy cunt has learned something tonight after all. Good. Nows stand up, let me look at you.” With some spit on his finger Curtis wiped away the blood that had dried on the side of my mouth, a bit on my back from his buckle, and after a quick inspection he rolled his chair back up to his desk, pulled out his leather case and nodded. I kneeled at his feet, making him smile, and even though he had just been beating me minutes before I reveled in pleasing him. Curtis filled two syringes, both dark in color this time, and I eagerly held out my arm. He then set the case on his desk, grabbed a pipe, and had me hit something new as immediately I felt dizzy and lightheaded and Curtis voice sounded like he was speaking to me through a wall. When I had finished, Curtis set the pipe back in the ashtray and instead of smiling, once again wrapped his left hand around my throat and this time he led me out of the office and down the hall, through the store and towards the THEATER, staggering as we went. The movie was on and over the sounds of the porn playing I could hear voices, loud and boisterous.

We stepped into the theater and I was hit with a wave of smells, smoke from weed and pipes, and men, several sweaty and funky men. Like before when I was brought here, they were in the chairs near the back wall and close to the old couch, but as the store was closed and it was so late, these were not regular customers. Out of the smokey haze stepped the short, light skinned black guy that had fucked me through the gloryhole before. He greeted us with a big smile and open arms, “AAHH, look who it is, our own sissy cunt, I told you me and my boys would be back. I know, I know, you’re thinking its too soon. Well, if we are going to convert you right, what better time than the present.” I still did not know what he meant and was busy staring at the other men who were all sitting around drinking and smoking. They were all pretty rough looking, black, mostly around Curtis’ age it seemed, and as I watched them the light skinned guy walked over to me, touched my swelling eye, cut lip, bruised neck, and smiled as he said with joy in his voice, “Oh yes, I see what you mean. You beat this cunt up good Curtis my man. Our deal’s still on right? No limits and we got all day? Not all my boys are here yet and I promised them a taste”

That can’t be right, Curtis would not do that, but he nodded, pushed me towards the light skinned guy, smiled and said, “Yep, sissy cunt is all yours until I open first thing Monday morning. If I don’t have to get out my first aid kit when I can come back, you niccas ain’t dones your jobs right.” With that Curtis left, stumbling a little as he did so, while my new host walked over to a cooler by a chair, opened it, grabbed a bottle of iced beer, walked back over to me and instead of handing it to me hauled off and slapped me. I didn’t say a word, just glared at him, he laughed and said, “Look here boys. We got us an uppity sissy cunt. Let me tell you. That hole is fresh – well I already planted my seed, but the freshest thing we’ve seen in these parts in a long time, so who’s first?” The first guy to answer was super tall and looked like he had just walked off a basketball court. He walked over to the couch, grabbed one of the cushions off, dropped it in the middle of the guys’ circle of chairs, walked over to me, looked down and said, “I got a hot charged load and its been like what, 4 or 5 days since I nutted.” He smiled, and looked so nice, and I said in a soft voice so no one else would hear, “Please – please help me.” He just laughed, grabbed my arm, led me to the cushion and pushed me down. He then got totally naked as the men sitting around us started whooping and talking shit. I started looking around frantically, suddenly needing to run when a booted foot slashed out and caught me on my chin, “Fucking cunt. You ain’t going no place.” I rubbed my chin and let the tall guy positioned me doggy style and straddle my ass. He stayed standing and bent his knees so that the head of his now hard dick was nestled in my crack.

“ARCH THAT BACK, THAT’S IT, SHOW ME THAT WET PUSSY. I SAID FUCKING SHOW ME – THAT’S RIGHT, YEAH FEELIN THOSE SUGAR WALLS SMACKIN ON MY JOINT AS I SLIDE UP IN THERE, CHRIST! OH FELLAS, THIS IS GOOD SHIT, OH MY FUCKIN GOD, TAKE THIS POZ LOAD, TAKE THIS FUCKING LOAD YOU BAREBACK SISSY!!!” He dug deep into my ass and I trembled, knowing I had taken poz filled cum, just like I had for Pa and suddenly Brett and Pa flashed in my mind, but quickly vanished. As soon as he finished, the guy who kicked my chin with his boot grabbed my upper arm and started dragging me along the floor closer to the movie screen, away from his crew. I managed to get my feet under me and stumble after him until we reached the far corner, deep in the shadows created by the movie screen, but under one of the speakers, so the sounds of a woman being ram fucked were almost deafening.  Before he even said a word he began slapping my face hard with one hand, then the other, “I see Curtis treated you right. You like that, huh? The only thing a white cunt deserves is superior black dick. You like that, huh? Get on your fucking knees, open that mouth, let me gag the fag.” My spit rolled out of my mouth as he drove his dick down my throat, when it was good and wet he pulled me up, slammed my head into the wall making a little cut, roughly fingered my hole, then angled his dick in. He was not as thick or as long as the last guy, but he made up for it in roughness. “Is that all you got?” I hoarsely whispered as he tightened his grip around my throat. That just pissed him off and he fucked me rougher and harder and when his nutt started to flow he screamed, “FUCKING AIDS CUNT, THAT’S ALL YOU IS, A FUCKING AIDS CUNT.” He then pulled his dick out of my ass, slammed my head against the wall one more time, and stomped back to his friends.

I was still standing in the corner, a bit dazed and confused, when another guy from the group walked over, handed me a joint, and told me to hit it easy as it was laced good. I didn’t listen and in my anger and frustration inhaled as deep and hard as I could and almost passed out. He laughed, caught me, grabbed the joint and eased me to the floor as he held the lit joint between his lips. “You all right? Yeah, you’ll be OK. Come on Mary, get up, time to get that pussy beat down.” Who the fuck was Mary? What was he talking about. I stumbled into the wall as I stood up, turned around, leaned against the wall and with both hands spread my cheeks apart. I looked back, eager for be fucked again, and smiled when he set the joint between his teeth, unzipped his fly and let me feel his growing dick. As he worked his dick in my ass, I reached out and found his left hand, and brought it up to my neck. The warmth, the pressure, the force entering my hole, I was in full on bliss. His first thrust was nothing, but the next I moaned in pure joy and pushed my ass back silently begging for more. I placed my hand over his on my neck and squeezed, encouraging him to take charge, to fuck me like the drugged up sissy cunt I was. Every rape thrust of his dick, dropped hot ash on my back from his joint, making me cry and wince and flinch as the pain mingled with my need to be fucked by raw dick. I had taken poz cum, I needed more, I wanted to be infected now. That’s all that mattered.

He finished too soon for me, but released me and I followed him back to the group like a lost puppy. Instinctively I lay down on the couch cushion in the middle of the group, lifted my legs, held my ankles back and apart and offered up my cum filled ass. The light skinned guy who had fucked me in the booths and another guy knelt down on either side of me and I paid no attention to what they were saying or doing and zoned out, silently pleading for more raw dick.

THE PRESSURE OF THE DUCT TAPE THEY HAD USED TO BIND MY RIGHT WRIST TO MY RIGHT LEG AND LEFT WRIST TO MY LEFT LEG FELT REASSURING SOMEHOW. SOMEONE ASKED ME IF I WANTED A SMOKE AND I WAS ROCKED INTO A SEMI-SITTING POSITION TO HIT ANOTHER LACED JOINT BEFORE THEY SLAMMED ME BACK. THERE I WAS, IN A PORN THEATER SURROUNDED BY A GROUP OF DRUNK, AIDS FILLED MEN, TRUSSED UP LIKE A FUCKING CHRISTMAS GOOSE. MY PINK HOLE GAPED AND WINKED AND AS POZ CUM LEAKED OUT OF MY HOLE A BLACK HAND SLAPPED MY FACE MAKING SURE I KNEW I WAS NOT DONE BLEEDING OR BEING BRUISED AND USED DURING THIS CONVERSION PARTY. THE NEXT BIG, BLACK, RAW DICK LINED UP AT ME HOLE, SLAMMED BALLS DEEP, AND FUCKED ME LIKE THE SISSY CUNT THAT I WAS. YES, THAT WAS MY NAME – SISSY CUNT.

STAY TUNED FOR CHAPTER 7: Harold’s Wrath

• Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1