Surprise Visit

I used to live in Kentucky and had a real nice fuck buddy. When he got horny we would get together and he would fuck me. We never used condoms and he always came deep in my ass.  But I moved away in 2006 so that was the end of our play time.

Last week he called me when he happened to be in the town where I was living.  It turned out he was traveling for business, and was staying at a local hotel, and was wondering if I might be free to come over.

"Sure," I replied.  As I got ready I knew what he wanted.

When I got there he was with a young Latin guy.  By young I mean he was just 18.  He said he was his nephew's friend and just wanted to hang out.  Well we got down to business and he was fucking me.  As in years past, he moaned and blew a huge load in my ass.

The young guy then asked if he could fuck me, explaining he had never before fucked a man.  Of course I agreed.

With that he pulled down his shorts and displayed the biggest dick I had ever seen.  I remember thinking it was a good thing my buddy had already stretched and lubed my hole.

This young guy went right in but didn't last long before he came.  When he pulled out I could feel the mixture of cum running down my leg.

Afterwards we went out, grabbed some lunch, and returned to the hotel where they both fucked me again.

• Upvote 9