I decided to attend the Gay Pride Parade this past month in my local town to show support for my gay friends with whom I work. There are about five of them.  At sixty, I am much older.  I'm also 6', and about 185 pounds.  I've been married to my wife for 30 years,  we had four children, and now have eight grandchildren.  I guess I'm about as straight they come, but have always thought there was absolutely nothing wrong with being gay.  It just wasn't for me and I had never even thought about doing anything with another guy.

It was going to be a hot day, so I decided to dress for the heat and wear what I usually wore to my track meets:  a jock strap, shorts, a tee shirt, sport socks and sneakers.  One of my friends rode with me there and he was dressed fairly similarly.  We found a place to park fairly close to the start, which surprised me, but then I thought, oh hell, when the parade is over I will be about 2-3 miles from here.  Oh, well, can't have everything.  We got out and walked over to the starting area and found the other guys.  I was kind of rubber necking somewhat as I had never seen such an array of, well, somewhat crazy looking people before. There were all kinds of attire from just plain like I and my friends to wild costumes and back down to what looked to be a few guys with little or nothing on at all.

It was a kaleidoscope of colors everywhere and I was like a kid in a candy store wanting to just see what all was going on.  It was very festive scene and then there were the floats which were magnificent to look at.  I started walking around to look at everything I could and soon lost track of where my friends were at.  I looked for a bit but there were just too many people around to really look good.  I soon decided the heck with it, I would see them later for a couple of drinks before going home tonight. 

I went looking for something to drink then.  Soon found a nice little stand that sold my drink of choice, an ice cold CocaCola.  I bought one and then wondered around some more but still did not see my buddies and the parade was lining up to start.  I found myself by a float I liked the looks of, so decided to just walk along with it.  Soon we were starting up and I found several guys walking around that float and on it all dressed alike, so figured they were all friends or at least had al worked on the float together.

A few blocks later, one of the guys from the float turned and said hi to me.  I returned his greeting and soon we were talking while we walked along.  About a mile and a half into the parade I was starting to feel the heat and the long walk.  The guy I was walking with told me I could take a break and ride on the float for a bit if I wanted, but he said I would probably have to take off the shorts and shirt as all on the float only had on jockstraps.  I looked and was surprised as I had not noticed them stripping most of their clothes off on there till then.  Only the guys walking were still in their shorts and shirts.  I was kind of in a turmoil about that when I stepped on a rock in the road and twisted the heck out of my ankle.  My new friend grabbed me or I would have went down.  That pretty much settled it for a bit as he basically tossed me up onto the float.  I decided, what the hell and soon had my shirt, shorts and shoes and socks off and was only in my jockstrap.

My new friend then told me I looked to be in pretty decent shape for my age as I had told him that earlier.  I thanked him and returned the compliment.  I had not really paid much attention to his looks until he tossed me like a sack of sugar onto the float.  Now, I noticed, he was definitely in good shape and although not a build of a weightlifter did have quite the muscles showing. 

I then rode the float for the rest of the parade.  Looking around I noticed the other guys on the float all seemed to be in pretty good shape.  Must all work out a lot I thought.  I also noticed that they all, that I could see from where I was at, seemed to have the same tattoos.  One, a tramp stamp on their backs and another on their stomach when they would turn and I could see it, of a figure that looked familiar, but I couldn't place it at first.  Then as we passed a hospital on the way I noticed the design on one of the dumpsters I could see off to the side and it dawned on me they all, for some reason, had a biohazard symbol.  I asked my new buddy about it and he said they had all decided to get one when they joined the club. 

I thought that sounded nice for them to do.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 21

Part II

The parade had been a hoot and getting to ride in it after hurting my ankle was kind of cool too.  Wearing nothing but my jockstrap made me a little uneasy but hey, when you hurt to try things sometimes to get a lift.  LOL   As we crossed the finish line my new buddy told me to just hang on a bit as we were going to head back towards the start a ways to where they had set up a small camp for sales of gay pride items.  That way I wouldn't have so far to walk to my car.  My ankle was still hurting somewhat, so that sounded pretty good to me.  We probably went back a good half of the distance to the start then.  My buddy had hopped on the float too and stripped his other clothes off too, down to his jock too.

I noticed he did have the same tat as the others and seemed to look to be in better shape than I had thought.  Should have known from the way he had basically tossed me up onto the float when I first hurt my ankle, but now I could actually see.   We both hung onto the same support bar and were again just passing the time talking about basically nothing.  A couple of times we hit bumps or had to brake for other traffic.  My buddy, being somewhat behind me, bumped up against me those times.  I didn't pay attention until much until some jerk pulled out from a stop sign right in front of us and our driver had to hit the brakes pretty hard.  I and my buddy were somewhat thrown on each other, and with laying on my back.

I then noticed that I registered his hard which was rubbing up against my ass, which was essentially naked, as the jock strap I was wearing was open in the rear.  We gathered ourselves back up and I turned slightly and glanced down.  Yep, he was definitely hard as a rock and from what I could see through his jockstrap bulge, he was also very very big.

He saw me look and seemed to be somewhat embarrassed.  He told me he was sorry about that, but his busy schedule for a while now, had not let him have time for any sex and he was afraid the bumping against me had done him and he couldn't seem to control it rubbing up against my butt.  

I laughed and responded "No problem.  Sorry, I turned you on for nothing though."

"It wasn't for nothing as I enjoyed it, even if that's all that happened," he remarked, adding that my ass was really nice and firm. 

A few minutes later he remarked he would find a way to put his tool to use.  We both kind of laughed, at which point he remarked "My boyfriend has been somewhat ill and is at the encampment awaiting my return."  He also went on to explain his boyfriend just felt a little out of it, and in any event, and had felt neither up to the walk nor to the ride.  He had probably helped set up their stuff though.  He told me it would be about 16 tables in somewhat of a circle and they then set up poles in the center with tarps to make a place they could get into and rest or whatever without being seen from outside.

We soon arrived at their camp and it did look nice.  Away from most traffic but close enough to not be out of the way at all too.  It had the tables in a circle, signs about almost anything gay and tops of tables full of things and customers and in the middle a circle of tarps just like he described it to me.  He helped me down from the float but putting weight on my ankle still hurt like hell.  "Why don't you come in and rest a bit longer and have a drink before walking to my car?"

'What the hell', I thought, I might as well, especially as I had no idea where my friends had gone.

He led me in and introduced me to some of the others, and gestured for me to be seated, and asked what I wanted to drink.  "Coke would be nice," I replied.

"Be right back," he remarked as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Sure enough, within a couple of minutes he returned, a Coke in hand, along with a towel in which he had packed some ice for my ankle.  He pulled another chair up and had me put my foot up and placed the towel on my ankle.  He sat down and we drank our Cokes and talked some more, then he excused himself and said he better help sell a little.  He went and another of the guys he had introduced me too came and sat down and we talked a while too.

After about an hour my bud came back carrying another Coke for me and asked how I was doing.  I stood up and tried a few steps and had to admit it was feeling a lot better but still a little tender.  He told me I  should just walk around a bit and get used to it before heading out.  I started to walk around the center tarps then as he went to wait on another customer.  I walked somewhat slowly around looking at their wares as I went.  I came to the opening they had made in the tarps to get into them.  They were pretty well hidden from view from the tables and they had also taken the precaution, I noticed to not have any goods for sale for about a four or five foot section of the tables there.  As I was just starting to go by, I came to an abrupt stop, as I could see from this point behind the tarps. 

What I saw stopped me dead in my tracks.  There was some sort of swing hung from a frame, and a guy was laying on his back in the swing as another guy stood between his legs.  Obviously the one man was fucking the other.  I stood there, my mouth agape, I'm sure, for a minute or so.  'Wow', was all I could think.  I had never seen two guys having sex before, and it had never occurred to me they would go about it in public.

From their moans, however, it sounded like they were both having a good time.  I turned to leave, and almost ran my new buddy down.  He quietly remarked he was checking to see if I was or wasn't still around, and then he grinned and asked if I was enjoying the show.  Then he chuckled, remarking the look on my face was precious.  

"That's the first first time I've ever seen two guys fucking," I explained.

Taking me by the arm he answered "Come here, a sec," leading me right into the middle of the tarps.  

I have no idea why I let him lead me in there, but I stopped dead once there:  not only were there the two guys at the swing but there were two wooden tables nearby on which four more guys fucking, two on a table.  I stopped and stared with mouth open.  'What the hell?' was all I could think. 

"We don't just only come in here for rest but for fun, also," my buddy remarked with obvious satisfaction.

Again he laughed again at my look, adding it must be quite a shock to a straight guy like me who had never even seen gay sex before. 

I had the presence of mind to reply "Sure, it's a shock, but go ahead if you want."

I turned to leave, only to step on something with my bad ankle and all but fell almost on top of one of the tables, almost tipping it and the two guys off of on the ground.  My bud grabbed me from behind to steady me, as I made my excuses to the two guys I had all but knocked to the ground.  A few second passed before I realized my buddy cock was pressed-up against my ass, and that he was about as hard as he had been earlier on the float.

"Are you okay," he asked, although I noticed he didn't move away from my body.  

"Yeah, I'm fine.  I just stepped on something," which, as it turned out, was one of the guy's shoes.

My buddy had pretty much picked me up off the ground again and then turned to set me down away from the table a little and his huge cock was against my ass the whole time till he set me down.  Again, as I turned I looked down he again laughed, and remarked "Sorry about that.  Guess that ass of yours just turns me on!"

I returned his laugh, and added "It sure must!"

Changing the subject, he asked "You want another Coke?"

"Sure," I replied.  As he turned to get it he then asked if I drank any alcohol. 

"Sure, Rum and Code is my favorite.  The 151 proof stuff that, although strong, seems to me to be smoother."

"I think we actually have some of it" he remarked as he began searching through a small cabinet.  "Hey, yeah, we do have some," and with that he brought me an ice-cold can of Coke and the rum.  I opened the Coke, took a big swig, just to make some room for the rum, and then poured a healthy quantity of rum into the can.  He also made himself a drink, and we stood there drinking and chatting, although I couldn't ignore the reality of what was happening a scant few feet from where we were standing.

After a minute or so the sounds from the table demanded my attention, and I turned to see the one man was apparently cumming inside the other man.  Both men were moaning in pleasure and I could even see that the bottom guy's cock seemed to jump and he started to cum all over himself and he hadn't even touched his cock. 

'Amazing', I thought, 'the two guys seem to be in another world'.  I couldn't take my eyes off of them.  My buddy put his hand on my shoulder and whispered to me, that he thought they were making more noise than normal and probably just showing off for the new guy, me.  I looked at him and we both started laughing. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 19
  • Thanks 1

Part III

My new buddy and I had a good laugh about his joke.  Those two may have put on a show for me but they didn't know I was straight so their show was for mostly nothing.  Not that I hadn't enjoyed the show but it was just mainly curiosity to me. 

We then went over and grabbed another couple of chairs near the coolers and got another rum and coke.  Was about 1:30 in the afternoon by now and the heat was really climbing.  Had to be a good 90 degrees or more already and going up.  As we were drinking and talking it all at once dawned on me that I was still running around in my jockstrap only.  I told my bud I had forgotten my clothes on the float.  He said oh hell and jumped up and said he would be back soon as the float had headed out.  All I could think was crap, how can I walk through town now with only my jock on and my butt hanging out.  Plus it wouldn't do me much good to get to my car as my keys were in my shorts pocket.  I had nothing to do but wait now and see what happened.  Being inside this 'tarp' room was relaxing though.  I got up and decided to hobble around a little and went out to look at the tables. 

I kind of limped around looking at things I really had no idea about.  Ran into a couple of the guys my bud had introduced me to and talked to them for a bit.  While talking to them another guy I hadn't met before came up behind me and all at once I felt a hand grab my ass and rub up and down my crack as he came around me.  I nearly jumped over the table.  The guys I was talking to about laughed their heads off.  The new guy wanted to know what was so funny.  One of the guys told him he had just grabbed a handful of STRAIGHT ass. 

"Holy shit" he remarked, adding "sorry!  I thought you were the new guy who was there to convert."  He also complemented my ass, saying it looked mighty inviting.  I told him "No big deal.  Nothing's hurt" and he joined us in a bit of a talk. 

I asked if I could help and one of the guys said hold still and wrapped one of those lumberyard nail apron around my waist.  He said there is change in there and prices were marked on everything.   I dug in and soon was fairly busy with customers.  This went on for a good half hour.  While selling t-shirt with a big rainbow on it to a customer I was leaning over the table quite a ways to help.  The guy who had grabbed me earlier was right beside me and as I stood back up he was smiling.  I asked what was up and he said if I kept bending over the table like that with that nice ass you aren't going to straight much longer and laughed.  I told him I didn't have much choice at the moment as this was all the clothes I had and told him about leaving my stuff on the float and my buddy had went to try and get it back.

It kind of dried up a bit at that table for a bit so I wondered around a little and soon settled into another table selling sex toys.  I recognized the vibrators and dildos but some of the stuff there I had no idea of and was glad the prices were already marked.  I was going a fairly brisk business when a guy walked up and asked about the difference between two similar but slightly different items.  I told him I had no idea about them.  I said hang on a sec and I will try to get someone to help explain.  I turned and saw the guy who had grabbed my ass just finishing with a customer at another table.  He turned my direction and I waved him over.  He asked "What's up?"

I answered my customer was asking questions about a couple of products about which I had no idea how to answer.  He turned to the customer and then started to explain them.  I was listening too so I would learn.  I found out the products were two butt plugs, a type of sex toy of which I had never heard.  I learned quite a bit in a hurry.  One was designed pretty much simply to be stuck in one's ass, but the other butt plug had two features:  it could be inflated to a larger size and also could vibrate.  I had no idea there were toys of this sort, but again, it's always good to learn.

After a bit I decided to take a break again and went inside the tarps again to see if my drink was still there.  It was right where I had left it and I picked it up and sat down to enjoy it.  The swing, which I had found out was called portable sling, and both tables were busy again I noticed.  I didn't have much interest but nothing else to do decided to see what they were up to.  The one table had a guy on all fours with another behind him doing a hell of a pounding into him doggie style.  The second table had a guy on his back and they were fucking missionary style and the top guy was munching the hell out of the bottom guy's nipples.  

The guy in the sling was something else, with a guy really driving hard into his ass and three others waiting in line for a turn.  I thought that was a lot.  I got up to go take a closer look having never seen a sling before.  As I got closer I noticed the guy in it had his arms and legs apparently locked in it so he could not get out.  I said something about it to the guy I was standing next to and he said sometimes guys want it but want to be restrained so they don't back out and get a full dose for sure.  I watched for a bit and then went back to my seat as the second guy was stepping up to the sling for his turn. I just shook my head thinking that I had been in on a couple of gangbangs with women, but this was wild for sure.

I finished my drink and made another one.  By now it was about 3:00 PM and that damn temperature was really up there.  Had to be a good 95 or more now so this cold drink was really good.  Between the heat and being on my third 151 Rum & Coke I was starting to get a little tired.  I kept catching myself nodding but managed to stay mostly awake.  Then about a half hour later my buddy finally got back with a big smile.  We were both wearing only our jockstrap, but he had two handfuls of clothes. He had found my short, shirt and hallelujah, my shoes.

He told me he was sorry it took so long but didn't catch up to the float until it had got clear back to the farm they made it at.  I told him I didn't care as he had got them though.  "I see you've been helping out," as he gestured to the money apron I was still wearing.  I removed it, gave it to him and he walked over and put it in another cooler where they kind of stored that stuff.  He came back and soon had us both fixed up with another drink.  It was definitely more relaxing now that I knew I had my clothes though.  We talked for a while and then he said I will be back in a bit and went out.  I leaned back in the chair and finished my drink and was soon nodding off again.  I kept telling myself to get up and head for the car but it felt too nice just sitting relaxing and soon I had nodded off to sleep.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 18

Part IV

I don't think I slept very long, like a half hour at most.  I woke up to my new buddy shaking and asking "You okay, buddy?"

"Okay, just tired," I replied.

"It's more than the heat," he returned, remarking the 151 Rum I had been drinking was powerful stuff.

"I should be fine.  I've only had four drinks," I replied.

"Yeah, but I don't think you realize how much booze you poured into your glass.  You probably poured two, if not three shots per glass, and that's an awful lot of rum in a single serving."

I just kind of nodded, too tired to really pay much attention. 

"We'd better get you up so you can walk it off a bit," he commented, as he and the guy who had grabbed my ass earlier each took one of my arms, and helped me stand-up. My legs felt like rubber and I could barely stand upright.  We were all laughing but I had no idea why I was other than they were.  They tried to help me take a step and I was so groggy I almost fell over, even with them holding on to me.  My lack of balance threw all of us all off balance with the result I fell on an empty table.  My buddy let go of me and ended up crashing into another table, and the second guy pretty much fell on top of me.  Again, we were all laughing, the two of them at me as I laughed at their antics.

"Lucky this table was here to catch me," I noted, which only set them off again in uncontrollable laughter.

With that I spaced out again.  Only for a couple of minutes, as far as I could tell, as when I came around the second guy was still more or less on top of me.  "What's goin' on?" I asked.

"We're getting a cot for you, so don't worry," he replied, and sure enough, the cot magically appeared and I crashed, more than happy to sleep it off.

Completely exhausted, I nodded out for several minutes, only awakening when I felt something happening to my ass.  It felt pretty damn good, even if it was miles away.

"What's goin' on," I managed to ask.

"Oh, you're awake!  Sorry, but your ass is so fuckin' beautiful I just had to taste it, like this," the guy replied, as he drove his tongue into my ass crevice.  I just laid there trying to think, but it was hard to do with the sensations he was causing with his tongue up and down the crack of my ass.  Then I felt something actually entering my hole.  I almost jumped off the cot where I was reclining, but found I couldn't move my limbs.  They just didn't work like they were supposed to. 

He kept it up for a while and then it dawned on my befuddled mind that my cock was hard as a rock and throbbing.  Just then my buddy came back and asked "Hey what the hell are you doing?"

The other guy stopped his tongue but inserted a finger into my ass as he said he just couldn't resist this nice ass and it tasted so good.  My buddy told him he probably shouldn't be doing that with me about passed out and not knowing what was going on.   The guy said I think he knows as he has been moaning for a while and I just felt his cock and it is hard.  With that he stuck second finger in my hole and twirled them around a bit and when he hit a spot I didn't know was there I moaned again.  It really felt great. He kept up the massage there driving me wild but still unable to figure out exactly why.  They were talking but I really couldn't understand what they were saying much with my foggy brain.  Just heard a word here and there.  Something about dangerous, toxic, convert, drunk.   Last word I caught I was pretty sure of that but not the others at all.  Between being tired, drunk and turned on with my hole being used I couldn't seem to keep a thought.

The conversation went on for a while when they guy said he thought it was time for something and my buddy said something like he found this hot too.  He said go ahead and try and see what it is like.  The guy then pulled his fingers out of me all of a sudden and stood up.  This caused me to moan as it left an empty feeling.  It didn't last long though as I felt something wet on my hole and a pressure and I was trying to think and thought it was him putting his fingers back in me.  It sure felt like all his fingers at once though and then boom I felt my ass give and a large pressure going inside me.  It hurt but only for a few seconds as he held still a little bit and then I felt the pressure going in and out of my hole and it felt like about every other stroke went deeper and deeper.  He was definitely hitting that spot and I was moaning in pleasure now and my cock was throbbing like crazy under me.

He kept up what he was doing for a while and then I felt him go in deep one last time and it felt like he was shaking behind me and grunting some.  I could actually feel something warm in my hole but had no idea what it was.  Then the filled feeling was gone as he pulled back.  My buddy then was saying that was hotter than hell watching that.  He told the guy to help him with me a bit.  The two of them then lifted me up off of the table and next thing I knew they were laying me down.  I thought they were putting me on the cot to sleep for a bit and kind of spaced out again.  As I faded a bit I felt something around my wrists and it felt like my legs were lifted up and out.  When I came around again a minute or so later again my buddy was looking me in the eyes and I could feel the pressure in my hole again.  In and out and wow, hitting that spot again and my cock felt like it was going to explode. 

I wasn't sure what was happening but my buddy right over me like that then leaned down and oh hell, he kissed me and in my state of arousal I was kissing him back. He broke off the kiss and told me my ass was like velvet but I didn't know what he meant by it.  He leaned back then and I kind of lifted my head up.  I then realized my hands were held in place by some sort of chains and my legs were being held wide apart and my buddy was between my legs and as I tried to focus I all at once could see down there and could actually see his cock huge and hard.  I then noticed there was a mirror on a pole overhead that looked right between us.  I looked in it and my buddies cock was hard alright and going in and out of an ass hard and fast.  Took me a bit before I realized it was my ass.  My mind was trying to figure that out and what it meant but failing as that blasted spot inside there was driving me totally in orbit and I could feel it getting ready to cum but couldn't seem to figure out why since I wasn't touching it.  Then I heard my buddy talking.  I tried to sort it out but again was only catching parts here and there.  Something about him going to cum, fill that neg hole, toxic again, going to be a huge flood, hole going to be ruined.  I lost it again though as I was watching in the mirror again as he suddenly rammed his cock to the balls in the ass there and I heard him saying something about converting that hole good now and then my cock erupted and sent cum from my stomach clear up to my face. Probably the most cum I could ever remember producing.   My buddy then was leaning over me again but now was licking up my cum all the way up to my face where he planted another kiss on me and as my mouth opened he stuck his tongue in my mouth and I could feel something in my mouth also and swallowed.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 29
  • Piggy 2

Part V

As my new buddy finished the kiss and got up, I could feel his cock pull out of my ass and it looked like another guy was stepping forward also.  At this point I passed out again.  When I finally woke up I was a little off my bearings of where I was at for a bit and then turning over to my side I realized I was laying on a cot and remembered I had had too much to drink and had passed out as my new buddy and his friend were going to help me to this cot to lay down for a bit.  It must have been more than a bit though as it was now dark out.  There were lights on an I looked at my watch and hells bells it was just past 9 at night.  I had been out a good 5 hours.  Damn, I had to get up and as I sat up my bud came walking up and asked how I was doing?

I asked him why he had let me sleep so long and he said they had tried 3 or 4 times to get me up but couldn't so gave up.  I though oh hell got to never drink in the daytime again.  My clothes were stacked neatly on a chair at the foot of the cot.  I sat up to reach for them and it hit me that my ass sure was sore for some reason.  I looked around and both tables and the sling were busy again.  I just shook my head and reache for my things.   There were 5 or 6 guys standing around talking.  I wasn't paying much attention but overheard some while I sat there trying to get my bearings more to get dressed.  The little I picked up was something about a guy who had been in the sling, real cum dump, out of it, probably going to be poz soon (whatever that meant), must have taken 30 or 35 loads(whatever that meant too).

My new bud came by again and the guy who had grabbed my ass too.  Told them my legs were still mighty rubbery for some reason, which got a laugh out of the guy.  My bud gave him a look of some kind and he stopped though.  We just sat there for a bit and talked about nothing really for a bit.  Then one of the guys who had been standing around talking came over.  I looked up and he stuck his hand out and I reached out and we shook hands and he said something weird about me being his hero as he didn't think he could handle as many.  He then turned and walked off.  I just sat there and stared at him wondering what the hell he was talking about.  My bud and the other guy both had huge grins on their faces.

I had no idea what was going on but was starting to think someone was pulling one on me or something but couldn't figure it out.  I tried standing again and made it to my feet finally.  I grabbed my shorts to pull them on and as I bent over to step into them I all at once felt something wet on my ass and as I straightened up a veritable gusher seemed to come out of my ass.  I quickly stepped aside away from the cot thinking I had all of a sudden developed the damn dreaded runs or diarrhea.  As I looked down I noticed that was not what it was though.  It seemed to be wet and even somewhat white in appearance.  I stuck a finger in it to see and it was sticky and slippery at the same time.  I lifted my finger to my nose and sniffed it and it had very little odor but one I know I had smelled before but couldn't place it.  I then got real brave and stuck my tongue out and tasted it too.  Still wasn't sure what it was but had a familiar taste to it also.  I was at a loss.  I looked up and my bud and the other guy were both trying not to laugh.

I told them "Okay, now let me in on the joke, guys.  What were you up to while I was out?"

"You don't remember anything?" my bud asked, as he reached over, grabbed a towel and threw it to me to wipe off with as the liquid was oozing down my thighs. 

"No, nothing like this has ever happened to me before.  I have no idea what's going on, but it sure is a mess," I answered.

"Don't worry - I've seen it before," by bud answered. 

I wiped off and then finally was able to get my shorts on.  I sat down again and as I did I heard a loud moan and looked up to see the guy in the sling being apparently filled again and loving it.

As I looked my mind cleared a bit and I then remembered the fall earlier onto the table with the other guy falling on top of me.  It was a little fuzzy but then it seemed like something happened.  I then remembered something at my butt and yes, something wet and feeling good.  I then remembered that whatever it had been felt so good I had a hardon like crazy.  I looked up and both guys were grinning again.  I was starting to remember things a little but foggy.   I told them I must have had a hell of a dream.  They both in unison told me to tell them about it.  So I told them what I had remembered so far and as I was telling it I remembered more.  I remember the guy having his fingers in my hole and then pulling them out and something larger going in and then in and out making my cock harder than hell.  I then remember him pulling away from me and then a blank for a bit.  Then it seemed I had woke up on the cot but my arms and legs were bound somehow and my buddy was between my legs then.  I told them I seemed to be able to feel something going in and out of my hole again and my buddy apparently doing it.  I then remember seeing a mirror and being able to see his cock going in and out of my ass.  Then it felt so good my own cock started erupt and my buddy seemet to be done about the same time.  I said wow what a dream.  I then said there seemed to be a blank but every so often I had a vision of another guy and another guy between my legs for quite some time.  I shook my head to clear out some more cobwebs but really couldn't think of anything else till I woke up a little bit ago.  I said being around you gay guys sure made my imagination run wild in my sleep.  They both were laughing like crazy as I stood up and pulled on my shirt.  My sore as again seemed to be seeping fluids and I quickly pulled my shorts down and grabbed the towel again just a  huge blob of stuff came out. 

I wiped it up and sat down again wondering what the hell was going on.  Just then another guy came walking up and as I looked up he was asking my new buddy how I was doing and had they filled me in on how many cocks I had had in me yet?  My mouth dropped open at that and I said what, what, what is he talking about.  I couldn't even hardly talk it was such a shock what he had said.  He said oh, sorry I thought they had told you already and turned and beat a hasty retreat.  I looked from my buddy to the other guy.  They both kind of looked down and the other guy said he had told me about that nice looking ass of mine might be trouble.  He went on to tell me that when I had fallen on the table and him on top of me it was just too much for him and he had dived down and started to rim my ass and it had tasted so sweet he couldn't stop himself and soon had his fingers in my hole and then it was really too much and he had then stood up and in the heat of the moment and me moaning like crazy had fucked me and blew his load in me deep.  I just sat and stared.  I said I thought that was a dream. He kind of chuckled then and said it was dreamy anyway and a virgin hole had about driven him nuts with how good it felt.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 2

Part VI

I sat there and could not even speak.  I had drank too much booze in the heat and had pretty much been raped without really knowing it as I had been zonked out.  I looked at my new buddy then and he then told me the rest of my dream had not been a dream either.  He said after watching the other guy do me he, like he told me earlier was just too horny, and the two of them had lifted me up and placed me in the sling and had cuffed my hands and shackled my legs in it.  Then he had entered my cummy hole with little trouble and had also fucked me and filled my hole with his cum.  He said he thought I knew what was going on as I was moaning like crazy and when he had cum I blew my own load clear up to my face.  He said he had licked it off of me and kissed me and fed my own cum to me too. 

He then said he found he didn't have the key to the cuffs and went to find it and forgot that whoever was chained in the sling was supposed to be fair game for anyone or he would have had someone keep a closer watch.  The other guy said he just watched out of heat and by the time my buddy came back with a key  he had told him that 6 guys had already stepped up an unloaded their cum in me too.  My bud then said since there was that much in he felt he might as well leave me there as I seemed comfortable and was out anyway.  The other guy said he stayed and watched the whole thing and by the time the line quit and he yelled at my buddy to come get me out of there I had had a total of, counting theirs too, 35 loads in my ass of cum.

I just sat there in total shock.  I had never even wanted a man's cock in me and now they are telling me I had not only had a cock in me but had had 35 of them and all had cum in me on top of that.  I couldn't even imagine it.  The dream was actually reality and I had really just been used as a cum dump just like I had overheard one those guys talking before.  What the hell was I going to do now?  I was having trouble wrapping my mind around it.  A cum dump, 35 loads, my hole so full of cum it kept leaking out of me like a faucet and they were saying I was moaning for more and more?  I could not imagine it.  I got up and walked over by the sling and watched the guy in it being fucked hard by another guy.   I had been right there doing the same thing.

As the guy started to cum in the guy I could hear them both moaning a bit too and I thought how did I stay out like that.  When the guy pulled his cock out the guy in the sling jumped out too, a willing one it seemed.  I walked up to it and stared into it and looked up at the mirror.  My bud came up then and told me he was really sorry about that.  I asked him did I really seem to be enjoying that.  He said I sure did and my cock had been hard and throbbing the whole time and really erupted a gusher when I had cum.

I turned and looked him in the eye for a minute.  I then reached down and dropped my shorts off and hopped up into the sling and told him to show me.  I wanted to see if I really had enjoyed that.  He grinned and helped settle me into it.  He then stepped back a bit and as I watched, he dropped both his shorts and jockstrap in one smooth action.  He had one hell of a hard on.  It had to be all of 10 inches and big around as my Coke can.  I almost climbed back out of the sling at the sight of that monster, but got control of myself thinking I had already took that once so must be able to.  He was smiling then as he stepped towards me and positioned his cock at my hole and said are you ready.  I just nodded and in anticipation felt my own cock springing up hard. I reached down and pulled it out of my jockstrap and the he took my hand and pulled my up a little and guided it to his cock.  He had me guide it to my hole and hold on to it as he started to enter me.  Even with all the cocks I had had before my hole had closed back up fairly well so he had to push some to get in.  It kind of hurt and then my hole gave in and he sunk in.   I could feel that and then had to let loose of him and he buried it in me completely and he started to fuck me nice and slow.  He was hitting that spot again right off too and my own cock was throbbing and tingling like crazy. 

After about 10 minutes of this he was getting faster and harder.  It felt amazing.  I then noticed we had gathered a small crowd to watch.  There were murmurs going around about 'the guy' that had taken so many loads before and was back again.  I zoned them out and looked into my buds eyes wanting to just feel this pleasure that was sweeping over me and yes I was moaning from the fantastic feeling.  My bud leaned in and kissed me again running his tongue all through my mouth.  He then really went to town pounding my hole and leaned in and said I am getting ready to unload again.  I told him to hurry as I thought I was going to cum too any second.  All at once he almost hesitated and then rammed hard and deep into me as he could and I could feel his cock throbbing as he was cumming in me.  As he did he was leaning over me again and saying  oh my God that is great to cum like this in a neg hole with my poz cum and my cock exploded again and hit me from my stomach to my mouth again.  He then leaned over and was licking it off of me again and when he reached my mouth we kissed again and he fed me my own cum again.  As we laid there recovering I started to wonder about his words.  We finally managed to get up and he helped me out of the sling to applause from the onlookers.  We both just kind of grinned and grabbed our clothes and walked back over to the cot.

When we got there my ass was leaking again so I grabbed the towel again and wiped up a huge amount leaking out of me.  I looked at the towel then for the first time and noticed that there were red streaks all over it where I had wiped the cum up from me. I asked my bud what that could be.  He said that being a virgin ass until a while ago I had probably torn open a little here and there inside and it was blood.  He then said something else I didn't understand about that helping to spread their babies better anyway. It was then I asked him about his wording.  He said he had probably just fed me my last neg load to eat when we got done fucking.  I just stared at him with no idea what he was talking about.  He all at once gave a laugh and said oh hell I forgot for a bit you are supposed to be straight and don't have a clue about this.  I shrugged my shoulders so he said get ready for another shock about your dream.  He said they all had biohazard tattoos because they were all poz and none of them on meds either.  I still did not understand.  He just looked pained and said they were all poz and I was neg and every one of them that had fucked me were all poz too, so most likely with the bleeding I would become poz.  I just stared not comprehending at all.  He said you really are straight as hell aren't you and laughed.  He hugged me then and said poz was kind of shorthand for HIV POZ  meaning they all had it and I had been neg and did not have HIV.  I probably would now though with all the amount of their toxic cum I had taken in me. 

I dropped onto the cot and asked "Oh, fuck, what the hell have I done?"

• Like 6
  • Upvote 31
  • Piggy 1

Part VII

I just sat there in disbelief.  Only a few short hours ago I had been totally straight, married with kids.  Now, I had got overheated, drank way the hell too much booze, passed out and had taken, now, 36 loads of cum in my ass and only 1 that I had been completely aware of and asked for.  I had just attended the gay pride parade and fest to support my gay friends from work.  Then to top it off my new found 'friend' had told me what I had not known at all, that he and every one of the guys who had fucked me an dumped their loads in my ass had a biohazard tattoo because they were all HIV POZ.  OMG Every time I think of that, my mind just goes in a whirl an I can't think straight and also, for some reason, my cock twitches and starts to get hard too. 

My new bud was kind of watching me close.  He finally asked if I was ok or not?  I barely heard him or understood either.  I finally looked up and he was looking mighty close at me with a worried look on his face.  He told me I looked like I had died and was just too stubborn to lay down or something.  I told him that I had no idea what to do now.  I sure as hell had not wanted to be fucked in the first place, although, the last time was pretty damn nice and felt amazing, and for damn sure if I had known they were POZ, no one would have touched me for sure.  What the hell was I going to tell my wife and buddies now? 

My new bud sat down next to me then and put his arm around me and told me that it wasn't so bad as I thought.  He then told me we could run to the hospital as I had just taken those loads and get something called PeP.  He told me that it would be about a 30 supply of it and in most cases stopped infection completely if caught within a couple or three days.  This perked me up a little.  I asked if we could get going then.  He told me he had a couple of things to attend to real fast and then he would run me right there if I wanted.  I told him I sure did want and why wouldn't I?  He smiled and told me that was kind of his first thoughts when he found out he had been fucked by a POZ guy the first time but then  after thinking about it, he decided that hell, now he could fuck anyone an be fucked by anyone an not have to worry about it anymore.  Now he went on his sex was about 5 times better than it had been. 

I told him that was fine for him, but he was gay and I was supposed to be straight.  He laughed then and told me, well maybe, mostly straight before but probably not anymore.  He thought I had enjoyed our last time way too much to be completely straight anymore and he was willing to bet that I would soon start to miss that nice full feeling in my ass.  I had to admit my damn cock did want to stand up tall as we talked.  Now what to do.  He then went to take care of business and said he would be right back soon for us to go.

When he left I had a lot of thinking to do.  I tried to adjust my shorts that were rubbing the hell out of my damn hardon.  Moving to a different position didn't help much though as all that did was make my ass twitch more.   What was I becoming anyway, a cock needing cum dump, like those guys had said earlier?  Damn, what a dilemma.   Just then I heard someone call my name and looking up, here came my friend that had ridden there with me so many hours before.   He came running up and asked where the hell have you been.  He had been looking all over for me and knew I had to be around as my car was still there.  I told him about twisting my ankle and getting a ride from these guys' float and then drinking and passing out here and just got up again a short time ago.  I didn't tell him anything else though. 

Just then the guy who had grabbed my ass before and then took my ass cherry walked up.  He had a shirt on now and asked who my hot friend was?  I introduced them and they seemed to hit it off well.  As it was evening now about everyone had a shirt on now so none of the tats were showing.  I was kind of wondering how to tell my work bud, when the two of them, told me we will be right back and took off.  Apparently my cherry taker was going to show him around the place.  I didn't get time to tell him to be careful as they were all POZ. 

I sat around again for a few minutes and then decided to go find them.  I got up an went out of the tarp enclosure and turned to my left, which is why I missed them coming back.  They told me later they had seen me going around as they entered and figured I would be right back.  I wondered around thinking they would be right here at one of the tables so didn't go very fast as I was looking around at the goings on all around.   It probably took me a good 20 minutes before I got back around to the tarp opening.  As I entered the middle I came to a complete stop with my mouth hanging open.  I then rushed over to the sling.  There was my work bud bound in it and getting fucked hard by my cherry picker. 

I ran up and leaned over him and asked what the hell he was doing.  My friend said he was getting one hell of a great fuck and was loving it.  I was mortified.  I asked him if he had paid attention to the guy fucking him much?  He asked what for.  I told him, hey, you are both naked as hell now, didn't you notice anything about him.  He told me they had started making out when they got in here and took their clothes off while kissing and then he had been lifted into the sling and the guy had lubed him and driven his cock deep in him in one thrust and he didn't pay any more attention after that just enjoying the great fuck.  I turned and looked and I could see the biohazard tat right there plainly.  I turned to my buddy and told him he better pay attention and look at the guy fucking him right above his cock.  As I move and he started to lean up to look the cherry picker guy let out a loud moan and drove his cock as deep as he could and said I'm cumming.  My buddies cock which had been bouncing around hard immediately blew his load too.  He leaned forward and looked and for the first time saw the tat.  His eyes bugged out and he yelled what the hell?  He then jerked as his cock erupted with more cum yet.  He fell back and stared and said OMG that was fantastic but why in the hell didn't you tell me you were POZ.  The guy told us he figured I had already told him about us and it was ok.  My buddy asked what about who is the us he was talking about and before I could say anything he pointed to me.  My buddy turned and looked at me funny and wanted to know what we were talking about. 

The ass grabber had pulled out then and told us he thought we had some things to talk about and took off.  My buddy looked at me but before he could say anymore a new guy had stepped up and rammed his cock in him and started to pound away taking my buddies breath away.  He was trying to tell the guy to stop but could only moan and then looked and moaned more when he saw this guy had a tat also.  I just stepped back as my buddies eyes almost rolled up in his head and he was starting to stroke his cock as he groaned deeply.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 3