• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy cum-hole Batman! That is, without doubt, the horniest story I have ever read. All those poz loads - what I would give for that! I have been ambivalent about taking poz loads for some while. It's been 30 odd years since I used a condom and I guess I have just been lucky/unlucky that I'm still neg'. The more I think about it the more I want pozzing up. I can't think of anything that even approaches the hornyness of the concept. My cock has been like concrete reading this story - I need a home for it!

I really hope the story continues. I'm hoping he'll find out he's poz and get divorced and lead the life that we all know is the best :)

Edited by Cum-ass
addition

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Part XX

They led me downstairs then.  We stopped at the closet where my shoes were and picked them up.  I didn't take time to put them on, just carried them and followed after my buds.  We headed to a door I hadn't really noticed before and they led me through it and it was another stairway down to the basement.  They went down and then into another room there.  As I entered, I noticed there was a huge flatscreen TV there with a vid on it playing.

My mouth dropped open when I saw it.  It was me as the star, taking load after load after load of cum from dozens of cocks.  Many of the men fucking me had biohazard tats very visible as they unloaded their toxic cum deep inside me.  There were lots of moans, most coming from me, and a lot of verbal with them telling me how nice my hole felt taking their loads of AIDS cum in me.

I just grabbed the first seat available and collapsed on it.  It was a padded table, but I didn't notice that at first.  I just sat there and stared at the screen as my ass was assaulted and loaded, over and over again, till it was flowing out of me as each cock unloaded in me and was withdrawn, to be replaced by another cock.

I was in total shock as I had no idea any of my sex had been videoed, but at the same time my own cock grew hard as a rock remembering how they had felt.  I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of the vid and found myself rubbing my own cock through my pants as I watched it.

Soon, just rubbing wasn't enough and I undid my pants and pulled my cock out and was stroking it hard.  Then one of my buds bent over and moved my hand away and replaced it with his mouth and swallowed me to the base in one gulp.   The others all gathered around me and soon my clothes were completely off again and I was naked and laying down on the table.  My bud still sucking me and another had his cock buried in my mouth and down my throat and I had a cock in each hand stroking them, also.

The one sucking me stopped and they rolled me onto my side and he then started to finger my ass.  He quickly had two fingers in my hole deep and I found it was hurting and feeling wonderful at the same time.  He reamed me hard, dragging his fingernails in and out of my hole and then another finger was inserted and then a fourth also.  He reamed me roughly and I was groaning and moaning as I felt his nails ripping my hole open.  Then he pulled them out and rammed his cock in me to the hilt in one hard, crashing thrust, making me scream in pain as my insides were destroyed.

He then proceeded to pound my hole as hard as he could and I could do nothing as the pain swept away and became total pleasure to me.  He didn't last long and soon was filling me with his highly toxic load and then another cock took his place and I realized I did not want it to end.  I wanted their cocks, their cum and most of all every bit of their AIDS cum I could get and I wanted to keep it forever.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...

Part XXI

I realized now that there was no going back.  I wanted all the cock and poz cum I could get.  I stayed on the table and this time I knew exactly what I was doing.  Everyone there got a turn to fill my hole and I was in absolute heaven.  More and more and then some going again and then some more guys showing up from upstairs to take their place.  I must have taken 50 loads of cum in me and every one of them was poz.  From now on I wanted all I could get and every day would be the best.

Too soon, for me anyway, there were no more coming.  I rested a while and then got up and didn't even bother looking for my clothes, but just headed upstairs.  I met several guys as I wandered around and I am sure all of them had dump at least one load in my ass.  I found the kitchen and decided I was hungry and started looking for something to eat.  I found something finally and ate it ravenously.   Then grabbed a Coke from the fridge and sat down at the table to just relax.

I felt at one with the universe and was ready for what I now was:  a converted straight man to an AIDS cum craving gay man wanting all I could get.  It actually felt just right now.  I would deal with whatever came after as it got here.

THE END.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4