• 1 month later...

Hey, guys, I have three or four stories that aren't over yet,  Just hitting a very bad case of 'writers block' right now and not sure what to do with my stories yet.   Have my ideas I want to do with them but just have not been able to put them into words for a bit.  I am sure it will come back and probably with a vengeance.  LOL

• Upvote 5

• 1 month later...

Part X

When we finally got back to my new bud's place, we found there was still quite a crowd roaming around.  He parked and we headed to their selling space to see if my buddies were still there.   What we found and what had been going on while we were gone was totally wild as hell.

When we had left, one of my buddies was getting his hole filled, again, by a poz guy while in the sling.  We found out soon enough that after we left my other buddies who had stayed around to wait on me, one by one had gotten involved with some sort of sexual romp.  None of them knew they were playing around with highly toxic poz guys, except my buddy in sling who certainly knew, but was too far gone in arousal to tell any of them.  We found out too that someone had told him that another guy had been in the sling earlier and taken a  total of 36 loads in his ass.  My buddy tried to outdo that tally, but had quit at 20 loads, as he just couldn't take anymore.  He then passed out and sleeping since.  LOL

My new buddy and I had a good laugh when we heard that one since none of my buddies there knew that well loaded hole was mine and I had had another load on the way to the hospital for number 37.  Now that the deed was done, my ass was tingling a bit more, and was a little tender if and when I sat down.  Meanwhile a couple of my friends told me what had been going on in my absence.

One of them had volunteered to assist in sales, and was bending over one of the tables to reach for something when, the guy who had grabbed my ass and taken my ass cherry earlier, told him about the same thing he had told me, that was "Keep bending over like that, and a nice ass like yours could end-up getting filled."

The volunteer apparently just laughed, pulled the leg of his shorts aside, and replied "I not wearing anything under these shorts, so there's nothing stopping you."

His remark caused quite the sensation as my virgin taker had moved right up behind him as he straightened up and pushed him back over the table, pulled his shorts aside and slid right into him and right out in the open like that.  He had pounded the volunteer's ass good and hard and almost dumped the table over till a couple of customers had held the other side up while watching them and cheering them on.  My friend had gotten a hell of a ride apparently and when the guy finally was cumming in him he had cum in his shorts too from it.  When finished they had gotten quite a few applause from the crowd that had gathered to watch, too.

Another of my friends had went in the middle area to watch our friend in the sling and got turned on watching and ended up on one of the tables on all fours being doggie fucked, while another guy fed him his cock down his throat.  He had a damn good pounding too and when the guy came in his ass the other guy pulled out of his mouth and got behind him and fucked him giving him a second load in his ass.  He then started to climb down off of the table backwards but was stopped as he got both feet on the ground and another guy spread his legs and rammed his cock in him and he got a third load in deep.

One of my somewhat clumsy friends was also helping out with sales, and his change apron somehow came untied and fell off before he could catch it and had spilled some of the coins on the ground.  He had knelt down to pick them up.  Another guy also knelt down to help him, and when they were finished, planted a kiss on my buddy.  They ended up under the table with my friend on his back and the other guy ramming his hole with abandon.  They too almost tipped the table over and ended up with a few onlookers kneeling down to watch them under there while snapping pics and vids of it.  My friend ended up getting two loads from that guy before they stopped.

Another friend was in the sling right then.  So all of us kind of gathered around to watch.  I was kind of shocked that all of my friends were getting this much sex and none of them seemed to know they were all getting high viral poz loads in their holes.  Just as my friend in the sling was getting a nice load in his ass, my other buddy that had been sleeping off his 20 loads, woke up and came to join us.  He was all excited at what was going on and asking why our friend was in the sling and hadn't anyone warned him.  They all turned to him to see what he was talking about as no one but him had had sex without their tops keeping their shirts on.  He told them, hell, wake up, all of these guys here are poz.  That's when he found out that all of them had had at least two loads pumped into them and he was the only one who knew. 

They were all kind of freaking out then, but none were leaving and I noticed, also, that every one of them seemed to have started to tent the front of their shorts as they got hard ons.  I was thinking, hell, they must have loved what they got as none seem to be mad, just upset they weren't told before.  Then my friend of the many loads turned to me and said hell you knew, why didn't you tell them.  I told him I had just got back from the hospital a few minutes ago and was just learning of what they had been doing while I was gone.  That kind of got me off the hook as then they all wanted to know how my ankle was.  I told them the doc had said it would probably be ok in a couple of days (another little white lie, LOL.)

While we had been talking about this my friend in the sling had had another guy step up and had started fucking him.  I walked over and asked if he was okay with this now.  He told me this was about the 5th guy he had had so why care now.  I went back to my other friends who were now talking about what to do now.  They said it is getting late but still early too, a little past midnight now.

They all told me they could make out if I wanted to head home to my wife.  I told them I might hang around for a short while longer and talk since we hadn't seen each other all day and I wanted to catch up on what all they had been doing.  About this time a guy came up and before I knew it had grabbed my hand and shook it  and told me I was still his hero and one day maybe he could take that many loads too and walked off.  My friends all looked at me funny and started asking what the hell that had been about. 

Now, how to tell them about that?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...