Part XI

I decided not to tell my friends anything that I had done earlier.  I just told them the guy must have gotten me mixed up with someone else.  Seemed to appease them.  I then got the subject back to them to see what they all felt now that they knew they had all got filled with poz cum.  I thought they would all be upset and worried and who knows what else about that.  They all seemed to be fine though.  The main theme was that apparently every one of them had been barebacking anyway and felt they would probably get it sooner or later from someone, so it seemed ok now and probably be over and done with now.  They all seemed really turned on about it too.

I soon noticed, as we kept talking, that every once in a while one or the other of them would take off for a bit.  I looked around once and found one back in the sling getting fucked again and another time one was on one of the tables getting loaded some more.  We all hung around for a couple more hours before everyone seemed to finally be getting tired and we all decided it was very late now and we all needed to get home. 

It has now been about 3 1/2 months since that parade.  All my buds got tested and they are all now confirmed poz except for one.  He was the one that got the most loads that night, not counting me of course, we were all surprised he was still neg.  Guess some get lucky or not lucky, depending on how you look at it.  LOL   I had taken my PEP and when I got tested, snuck off to do it alone so buddies wouldn't know, I came back neg too.  In my case probably lucky since I was supposed to be straight and married.  It seems to be the main theme of conversation when we all go out to have a drink on how to get the one guy pozzed too, to join the rest.  He seems up for it but not sure who to do or when.

Then one night, one of the guys said he had heard about a bar and went to check it out and would bet if we took our neg buddy there he would get poz loads galore before he left.  He said he had went and checked it out already and it was a nice place but had a, what he called, a 'wild' room there.  He said they got guys in the room and it was dark and they locked the door and nobody got in or out for the next hour.  Then they opened the door again for 5 minutes only to let anyone out or in again and then locked it up again for an hour and kept this up till closing time.  He told us he had been informed that basically anyone who went in the room came out poz and nobody knew who or anything as there was barely any light at all in there.  One tiny light way up in one corner next to the ceiling and he bet it was only about a 20w bulb as he went in there and could basically see nothing except shadowy figures.  He thought he probably got about 8 loads in him and planted a couple of his own loads in someone while in there.

They made plans to go on the next Friday night and were really getting into talking about it and getting our bud filled full of toxic cum.  I was invited to go along and watch their things while they were in the room.  I thought this might me wild to watch, so I told them I would.

We met up at our usual bar first and all had a couple of drinks before heading across town to the other place.  We arrived and I found the place wasn't really half bad, nice décor for a bar even.  We got a table in a corner near that, infamous door, and proceeded to have another couple of drinks.  Our neg buddy, although excited about what was to come, was also kind of nervous, so he drank probably 5 drinks and was getting pretty loaded and I actually ended up having 4 more and was also starting to feel them.

One buddy got the attention of one of our waiters and asked him about the 'room'.  He proceeded to tell us the 'rules', what there were of them.  He said they opened the door for 5 minutes only and then it was shut and anyone in the room had no choice but to stay in there for the next hour, no matter what and they would not open the door unless there was a dire emergency.  One of the guys who worked there always stayed just inside the door for that.  Nobody else could go in or out until the hour was up and about anything went while in there including basically some rape almost.  You were in there to be fucked or fuck someone and while in there you were fair game for all.  End of rules, except no fighting or trying to injure someone.  Fuck or be fucked was the rule.  He then told us he had been in there on a night off too and loved it and wasn't sure but thought he had taken about 10 loads in that hour.  Felt great he said.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 14

Guest jason385

let me guess, he helps drunk friend into dark room and gets locked in too and loves every thrust and spurt of cum he takes.

humm let me guess jason385, you're a jadded fun spoiler ? if you have only that to share, please keep it for you, it could piss off some good writers who don't deserve this.

when you'll be a prolific and amazing sex writer you could be as picky as you are, but for now, just shut the fuck up please.

sorry to be rude, but i've had to let it out

Part XII

A couple of buds were getting antsy as the time approached for THE door to open and headed over to get in line.  That basically left a couple of us to help get our neg bud to the door and in there as he was getting pretty much wasted.  Another round of drinks and not only him but I was feeling the hell out of them too and I had to help get him to the door and in there.  We decided there was only about 2 minutes left and we had better get him over there.  Two of us took an arm each and lifted him to his feet.  He could walk but very unsteadily.  LOL  Another buddy brought up the rear to help hold him upright.

We got the door just as a line was forming and only had about a dozen guys ahead of us, so we figured there was plenty of time to get him in there and wish him luck.  Then it was time!  The door opened and half dressed guys were coming out as the new guys were trying to get in.  It was kind of a crush and much slower time than we thought it would be.  Probably took us 6 of the 10 minutes just to get to the door and then another 2 or 3 to get into the room.  We all stopped and took a look around.  There were still at least a dozen guys still there totally naked with other in various stages of dress.  Looked to me like there were going to be 40 or more in there.  I shook hands with my buds and wished them luck and as I did that there came a count down to door shutting. 10-9 I turned and headed for the door and tripped over someone's foot and fell head first towards the door.  Had to scramble back up and wouldn't you know it, same ankle twisted that I did during the parade.  Damn, I lunged towards the door as the count hit 5-4. I was all at once grabbed and bodily carried out the door just as the man said 1 and the door slammed shut.  Whew, what a close call that had been.

Then it dawned on me that the guy who had picked me up hadn't set me down yet until we reached my table.  As he set me down I could even feel a somewhat familiar bulge rub my ass as I landed on my feet.  I turned to see a huge smile on the face of my bud from the parade.  Damn, was all I could think of as I realized who it was.  He said, "how the hell are you doing?" and grabbed me in a big old bear hug.  I returned the hug with a huge grin too and told him I was doing fine and wow had he ever saved me.  He grinned and told me that remained to be seen.  We both laughed then.

He asked how things had been and I told him that mostly good.  I then told him all my buds had tested poz now except one.  He said, "I bet it was the one you had to half carry in there?"  I told him it sure was and the weird thing was that that was the one who had taken the most loads at the parade.  He laughed at that and told me he thought that had been me.  Well, that was true but he was the most of my buds.  We then talked about him for a bit.  He told me several of his stories of other conquests since our last meeting.  He got into quite detailed accounts too.  Over the course of this we had another couple of drinks. 

I was getting pretty looped again, too.  His stories weren't helping me any either as I kept thinking about his huge cock in me from before.  I could really picture the guys taking him into their asses and getting plowed by his big cock.  Thinking of my buds in that room and his stories and remembering the parade pretty much had me turned on too.  I was sure I was still straight but couldn't help remembering what his pummeling of my prostate had done to me, making me cum hard without ever touching my own cock.  Had never had that happen and then he did it to me three times that night. 

I happened to look up at the clock then and mentioned it was only another 5 or so minutes till the door opened again.  He checked and confirmed that and told me we might as well head over to see how many of our friends came out, if any.  LOL  He told me that sometimes guys get in there and stay the whole time till it closed.  I thought that was a lot of time to be in there.  He told me he had done it once himself and probably got 20 to 25 loads that night and probably loaded 3 others.  The booze though had me about out of it and he was actually almost holding me up.  Too damn many.  I then just leaned on him for support thinking that would help until my head would clear some.  He put his arm around me and his hand was then resting on my ass which wasn't helping the fact I had sprung a hard-on from his stories and the memories.   Clock said one more minute till the door opened.

• Upvote 9

Part XIII

One more minute till the door opened again.  I downed the last of my drink I was holding, probably wrong thing to do.  Way too many drinks again.  It dawned on me then, slightly, that my poz bud didn't just have his hand on my ass, but it was actually down the back of my pants and he was gripping my bare ass cheek.  My mind wouldn't focus on it with the amount I had been drinking, but I knew my cock was sure hard from his stories, the memories of him fucking my straight? ass and his hand on my bare ass.  I could only barely stand and my head was on his shoulder.  A few seconds left now and he leaned towards me more and planted a hot kiss on my mouth and I was too far gone to do anything but return it.

We parted then as the count down to open started.  10-9. His hand was kneading my bare ass cheek now and a finger was caressing my crack too.  8-7 I could hardly concentrate as my head was starting to spin some.  6-5-4 Realized my damn cock was really leaking precum and hard as a rock.  3-2-1  The door was opening up. 

The first two guys out were buddies.  I tried to grin as I shook their hands and asked how it went.  They were saying hi to poz bud and telling me they had each got at least 3 loads in there.  I asked how our neg bud was doing but neither knew for sure.  Then one more buddy appeared and we were talking and laughing now and he said he was sure our neg bud had gotten at least 4 loads that he knew of and he had been one of them.  We still had at least one pozzed buddy and the neg? buddy still in there and no sign of them yet.

One of my buddies then noticed that our poz bud from the parade had his hand down the back of my pants.  Ooops, forgot about that until he all at once laughed and pointed it out to all of us.  He then wanted to know what the heck was going on?  I could only stammer and glance at parade guy who was grinning too much to answer either.  As I was trying to find the words to answer the new count down started till door closing.  10-9 again.  My parade bud was kind of half dragging, half pushing me towards the door and I was trying to stand up more and get his hand out of my pants.  8-7

My friends were all laughing at me now and that hand still had ahold of my ass cheek.  I did not want to go in that room, but wanted to at the same time out of curiosity only.  6-5  His hand finally came loose and his arm from around me.  I felt myself falling as I was too dizzy to stand alone.  4-3  Two friends grabbed at me but I went down to the floor right in the doorway.  2-1 They were trying to close the door while my friends were trying to get ahold of me and pull me back and someone inside was trying to pull me in and a guy closing the door was trying to push me in and out of the way of the door.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9