Guest GoodExercise

Guest GoodExercise

Jack.  Redhead.  Close-trimmed beard.  Hairy chest.  30, 6-1, 160.  29w.  6c.  Poz.  Advertises as versatile but I have fucked him a dozen times with no whiff of him turning the tables.

I had been fucking Jack for the last 4 months when he texted a couple of weeks ago to see if I was free to stop by for another blindfold fuck scene.  He likes my thick, raw dick up his sweet fuck chute.  I couldn't make it that day, and Jack said that was too bad because he was about to enter a monogamous relationship.  Apparently, he would be ending his "work from home" days where he lines up tops to stop by every 30 minutes to seed his very sexy ass.  I have licked that cummy ooze out of his hole many times, and loved it more with each visit.  

Well, I got a text this morning asking if I was free.  Apparently, monogamy can wait but getting fucked all day cannot wait.  Good choice.  A man has needs.  

I showed up at the appointed time and got buzzed in.  A neighbor had let himself in a moment before, and was still waiting for the elevator.  I tried the stairs to attempt to avoid any small talk, but the stairs were locked.  Sure enough, the nosy neighbor wanted to know who I was there to visit.  "A friend," I said.  Bug off, I'm here to seed the cumwhore that lives down the hall from you.  The one that has lots of friends.

I let myself in the studio apartment.  Jack was in the bed alcove donning his blindfold and his Bike jock.  This time the jock was on inside right -- a change from last time when a quick wardrobe change between fucks resulted in an obvious wardrobe error.  Jack was on his knees, and was sporting a raging boner sticking out from the side of the pouch of his jock.  Nice!  

I slipped out of my shorts and Jack got to work sucking my cock.  He did a pretty good job, but was not deepthroating it the way he can if we 69.  A hit of poppers got him closer to par.  I called him a cocksucker, because he likes that.  Jack slobbered my thick dick for a good while, then got up on his knees on the side of the bed.  I ate his hole.  Damn, that furry red fuzz feels good on my tongue - and his well worn pucker feels even better.  After I got a good taste that remains in my mouth even as I write this recap for you to enjoy while you stroke, I took Jack from behind.  Spit for lube.  Jack moaned.  He took it like a champ, with a bit more trouble than usual.  I am sure I saw his prior trick leave the building as I waited to ring the buzzer, but that must not have warmed Jack up enough for my girth.  

I fucked Jack from behind for a good while.  Jack hit the poppers a few times.  Finally, he started saying that he couldn't take much more.  Really?  I wore him out?  I took mercy.  A few more minutes of fucking, and then I gave Jack his next load of the day.  After that, Jack sucked my cock clean.  I had him turn over face up on the bed while I dressed so that I could admire his body.  The summer six pack was in full view.  Very nice.  A friendly, professional hot pig.  See you next time.