Office Building Load

rynyryan

Damn this is so much longer than I intended. Maybe I should put this in the stories section?

I work in a building with different organizations situated on different floors.  It's a big building, with a big lobby and dining area, etc.  For three months or so I had periodically noticed one specific guy, crossing paths with him once or more per week.  Each time we eye-fucked each other.

This afternoon I decided to go into the communal restrooms downstairs for the whole building and by some divine act who's walking out as I reach for the door?  The 6'3'' tan built fucker I've been licking in my dreams.  My heart jumped and we locked eyes, I excused myself, but still gave him a little scan and nod because I turned into a nerd and didn't know what else to do to signal that I wanted his cock buried in my hole.

Anyway so I went in and pissed with my half hardon, and then went up to my office and immediately got on grindr.   Nothing.  I had never seen him on there, so I wasn't particularly surprised.  Then at lunch I looked at grindr again and found a faceless profile messaged me three photos.  It was the guy.  We messaged back and forth briefly before deciding to meet up on his floor around 6:00 PM.  I couldn't focus all day.

At 6:00 we met, and as he didn't have a private office, he guided me up to the employee restroom on his floor.  Once in the restroom  we started making out.  I immediately grabbed for his crotch and felt his thick, cement hard cock in his dress pants.  I'd estimate it was around 7.5" and 5.5" around.  That's just ballparking it, based on my own measurements.  It was thick and hard, just like his build.  In no time I was on my knees licking his moist balls and squeezing his precum onto my tongue.  It was tart and strong, just the way I love it.  After sucking his cock for a while he sucked mine and took my pants off my feet and started licking my hole.  He was good and had me holding back some noise before he asked me to suck him some more.

He sat on the toilet as I took him in my throat and massages his balls with my mouth for another good while.  At this point he said he wanted to fuck me but didn't have any condoms, and I told him I didn't have any either but I wanted him to fuck me too.  He was hesitant (why didn't he bring a condom?) and I told him to just rub his cock on my hole for a bit, he agreed.  His cock stayed hard as cement and he rubbed the thick red head back and forth on my wet hole.  It felt incredible and I was just imagining his precum that was soaking my hole even more.  After a minute we started making out again and I slowly sat myself lower and felt his juicy cockhead push on my hole.  His breathing changed immediately and with a little coaxing his pushed up into me as I slid down a little more.

His cock forced my tight hole open and with a sudden sting the head of his cock was entering me.  At this point I knew I had him in my grips and started kissing and sucking on his neck as I slid down further, wincing in pain as he stretched my hole with only spit to fit his swollen cock.  After what felt like half of it was inside me I let up a bit as it was getting a little painful but he wasn't having it and as he felt me stop forcing my hole down he pushed up swiftly and stretched me open and pushed his raw meat into me deeper.  It hurt like hell but I knew it would be over in a minute.  I started pushing back down and he started pushing up into my hole harder, and soon I had his entire cock inside of my ass.  It stung because it felt more on the dry side but I was hoping he was precumming as much as he did in my mouth to add some assistance.

He held onto me and fucked me on the toilet, my cock slapping his stomach and getting his shirt covered in splashes of my precum.  His raw cock felt amazing, painful, and pleasurable all at once.  He waiting a while to touch my cock again (thank god) and when he did as he slid in and out of my hole I felt my balls swelling.  I told him if he kept fucking me like this I was going to cum.  He looked at me without slowing down a bit, and soon i felt my cock swell, he took his hand off my cock and grabbed onto my hips with both hands and fuck his cock in and out of me.  I shot off a load as I bounced around, and blew some it off onto his stomach.  I came HARD thinking about my ass squeezing and milking his cock as he fucked me and after I came back to reality I noticed he was close too.  He didn't ask where I wanted him to come, didn't warn me that it was going to happen (i knew anyway), and fucked his raw sticky muscle deep into my guts as his body started tightening and quivering.  He slammed into me so hard and let out a helpless whimper as he shot his load into me. 

I couldn't believe it was happening and the whole time I was squeezing my hole to match up with his thrusts to milk him dry.  I barely had to try to convince him to fuck me raw and cum in me.  He came for a while, and once he returned from that state of bliss, he kissed me with tongue and lightly smacked my cheek.  He called me a "fucking prince" and smiled before I stood up off of him and clenched my open hole to keep his load as his dick slipped out of me. 

We put on our pants, and he wiped my load off of his shirt with toilet paper before taking it off and crumpling it up. He thanked me and smacked my ass before walking out of the bathroom.  I stayed for a moment to wash up and compose myself and when I left he was gone.  Never got his name but I fucking hope he hits me up on grindr again soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...