Servant For Sale

wreckedhole3

So I am a married man, (to a woman) living in Australia... The following is a fantasy I would love to become a reality...

You are a dominant top wealthy man who loves bottom hairy bears, and you answered my ad. You paid my airfares and picked me up at the airport. We found a discrete spot at the airport (a handicapped stall) and I got down on my knees and offered you my arm. First you attached my collar, then got a rig and slid it into my vein, drew back and got a nice flash of red. You slammed it in and straight away I felt the rush. We then left the stall and went to your car. I was flying so high. In the car, you told me to slide my pants off and insert the butt plug that was in the glove compartment into my now twitching lusting hole. I said yes master and wasted no time doing so. We drove about 40 minutes arriving at a small farm. It was private, and you told me to take off the rest of myclothes, and go to the barn and wait for you. I did as I was told, and entered the barn, which once inside I found to be decked out as a playroom, complete with sling, fuck machine, fist bench and a cupboard full of assorted toys. I climbed into the sling, and you entered the barn and said good boy, lie back. You then tied me into the sling, tied off my arm and inserted another slam, you said the first was .1, this is .3, I said thank you master as you administered it. Wow, I felt the rush and straight away felt you remove the butt plug and replace it with your hot wet tongue....and then I heard voices coming closer....to be continued

• Upvote 11

• 2 months later...