Best Day Of The Week To Host A Gangbang?

This might be kind of a moot question, and there may or may not be a correct answer, but just wanted to hear some opinions based on experiences...

In your opinion and from your experience, what seems to be the best day of the week to host a gangbang? As in, which day/time of the week seems like the best time to get the most hits and guys to show up?

I ask this because some time next month, I want to host a gangbang either in northern NJ or in NYC at a hotel and I want to know which day would likely bring in the most guys.

Obviously, weekdays would be horrible because guys are at work. But it's possible that week nights might be good with guys getting out of work and wanting to unload. Maybe Friday or Saturday nights are good with guys going out and wanting to have a good time, also maybe Sunday.

So, for guys who have had experience hosting gangbangs at different times of the week, when do you find to be the most attractive time for guys to want to come load your hole up?

Haven't hosted one in a long time, but Saturday afternoons always seemed to work. Guys are more relaxed and it means it keeps their night free to go out.

That's interesting, I wouldn't have expected Saturday afternoon to be a popular time for a gangbang. Reason being that Saturday afternoon seems like the time most people take to recover from whatever fun they had Friday night... Before going out and doing it again Saturday night. But hey, who knows? I am thinking about doing either as Friday or Saturday night arrangement.

I agree. My best luck has been a Saturday afternoon. Also a lot of married guys can get out then. You would surprised how many married guys will stop by on their way to the store to drop a load in an ass. I once had two guys who stopped by after golf.

Oddly enough I've had my best experiences on Monday or Tuesday morning at 10:00am.  Married men are supposed to be at work (but aren't) and other guys who didn't get laid over the weekend are ready to walk on the wild side. A lot of men are off on Mondays when they work the weekend. Not saying it makes sense, but it has worked for me.

I'm finding it interesting that you guys have had luck with finding guys at the odd times of Monday/Tuesday afternoons. I have hooked up with the married guys who were on lunch from work and need to drop a load also. But what I am trying to plan is an actual gangbang where guys respond to a BBRT party listing. I feel like a lot of the working guys might not be responsive to the time if they see it from a week away since they figure they are going to be at work. The guys who I've had luck with seemed to just be at work that morning with a load to drop and were cruising around craigslist. I'm looking to host a more formal, unrushed gangbang that guys will plan ahead of time to come to, not just have a few guys rushing in to drop a quick load and leave to get back to work. Not that I'd say no to that either...

For a scenario like you describe I'd say Saturday afternoon. I'd be interested to hear the results after your event. I've never done a BBRT ad. For me the hardest part of a gangbang is to get all the guys to show up at the same time. I prefer to them to "rush in and drop their load". I don't want to lay around waiting for guys. It shouldn't last more than an hour. If you want to make an evening of it that might be fun, but its not a gangbang if you don't have guys waiting their turn and cheering each other on. Its all part of the effect.  Tell them to be there at say 10:00 and the door is locked at 10:05. Otherwise you need someone to man the door. It can get chaotic.

One other comment, in my experience with weekend nights, most of the guys you get will be drunk or high. That is another reason mornings work so well. They are just horned up but not wasted.

• Upvote 1