6 Loads In And Number 7 On The Way..i Love Craigslist!

Thanks BearOKC69!! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one with that problem...I just assume that it's some jealous queen that know's i am getting the guys he is really wanting and won't be able to have because my asshole is way more talented than his! Well, that's my fantasy anyway...it's probalby the pics I add or i am too descriptive about what I want done!!

i drove myself nuts trying to figure out why my ads would get flagged....of course someone doesnt have to have a valid reason....would see ads that were much more explicit that would go untouched..went over them word by word against the TOS and I couldn't see violations...would post a "why flagged" but no response other than it usually getting flagged too. Finally decided it wasnt worth it and kept posting anyway

those folks eventually got tired or bored with flagging and it would stop

Edited by BearOKC69_Poz
  • Upvote 1

Bear, I have found that alot of what is flagged is triggered by the HEADLINE...according to another CL poster, they acutally have a program that is set to look for certain words or phrases in a headline and will then just auto flag it...be more vauge or at least as vauge as you can an then more explicit in the body of the ad. This has worked me in the past...I also found out, that these programs run on a timed basis, so keep an eye on the times you are being flagged and that is when the scrubber programs are running...now, I don't know if any of this is true, but it cerainly seems so...

Otterbear