Sites For Cocksucker Hookups

sweetbitch

Guest Upstateguy518

I bounce around on various apps like A4A or Grindr. It's a swing and a miss most times but often enough I can get a nice cock to suck.

• 1 year later...

I get so frustrated that M4M Oral sites seem to only last a short amount of time, or decide to charge to post. I SO miss Craigslist and even the massage sites are vague and I never know what the guy really likes. I want to know where we can meet socially or set up a network of guys who can host or travel. I am in AZ and have a guest room/bath for quality feeders/friends and also can host when I travel at hotels. Let's try to get somethings happening here. Sperm is a terrible thing to waste and feeders need to have a convenient, warm, moist throat to dump in!!

• 4 months later...
Guest cocklover62
On 5/19/2016 at 5:59 AM, ALPHAboy said:

You can suck mine whenever you want

id love to suck you all you want an need

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/8/2021 at 2:55 PM, cumburpingwhore said:

Locanto is the closest Craigslist clone that I can find. I score regularly from there. Some real quality, too.

oh great shout! not heard of it before but looks promising! Anyone had success?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Not seeing anything recently on cocksucker hookup sites. I've tried listing all kinds of ads on Locanto and DL, it's June 2023 and I get next to zero replies. The ones that do reply are flakes. I think COVID scared a lot of straight/married guys away. There's Sniffies but there's way too many poz players doing bb on there.  I'll start a new thread on this. 

Edited by spermlover
adding to it