Craigslist is the Best. Out of every site that I've ever posted an Ad seeking to Suck Off Men's Dicks, I'd have to say, Craigslist works Best. I have put myself out there seeking to Suck Off Men's Dicks on so many sites and have only blown two from all those sites.

One was from a Yahoo Group and the other was from a Fetlife Group. As for Craigslist, I usually get three to four new Dicks to Blow weekly:)

Yeah Craigslist is pretty dependable. You might also wanna try Silverdaddies and adam4adam. Good luck!!!

Just discovered craigslist. Been great. Found that if I put some work into my ad and make it an interesting read, I get a much better response than a lame 'i want to suck cock. banner.

• Downvote 1

Anyone wanna have some fun? Go to my XVIDEOS Account and click on my Pics. Now copy the Pics you like and Repost them anywhere on the Internet. I really enjoy cruising the Web and running into my Pics that have been copied and reposted for the Whole World to see.

http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/blowboi

My ultimate goal is for enough people to see Me (Rick Steele) and the Pics of Me Sucking Dicks to know that I am a Cocksucker that will drop down in front of any Man that presents his Dick to me for Sucking:O

I live in Waycross, GA, a small religious southern town, and have very little luck finding cocks here despite using 4 hookup sites. Any local read who can host during the day text me at 912-816-6230

On 8/1/2015 at 7:16 AM, sweetbitch said:

Thanks, NLBear, for the tips and telling me the location was missing from my profile. I'm in New York.

Hi try the adult shop on queens Blvd or the one in little neck pk on northern Blvd 

On 5/27/2016 at 7:53 AM, ItalianTopDaddy said:

Still looking for dick to suck?  I'm in Brooklyn, too.  Big Fat Italian Dick for a hungry cocksucker and cum swallower

I'm in queens I love to suck dick and willing to swallow too

Im a cute male cocksucker in Milwaukee, WI and Im looking for a cock to suck and swallow regularly. Also like some kink. So anybody interested, im at  alleycat7g@att.net  Hit me up and we'll talk.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ErosWired
      I imagine that February 14 is usually a canoodlin’ day for those of you men fortunate enough to have a special partner in your life, but there are many, many of us for whom Valentine’s Day is just a big old poke in the eye because not only do we not have anyone, everywhichway we turn we get reminded of the fact because the stores are full of red and chocolate shit we’re not going to be giving or getting.
      For some, I guess the situation might result in a man retreating to his solitary man-cave with whatever libation seems best to dull the pain. But my question is: How many of you unattached men will instead go out looking for an ass to breed or a cock to ride tomorrow - and do you think you will do it especially because of what day it is?
      And for you guys partnered and boyfriended up, are any of you likely to head out looking to share the love rather than keeping it just between the two of you?
      I would appreciate some feedback on this as soon as possible, because if it sounds like there will be a lot of men in need tomorrow, I had better get my ass ready...
    • By CockSucker2018
      I am a panty wearing cock sucking cum slut. I live 30 min. north of  Pittsburgh, PA.  I can host Mon. - Fri. after 7 pm and Sat. most any time. I am looking for masculine mature white men age 45 and over to service on a regular basis.  I am not looking for love or relationship just looking to be used as a cock sucking sissy cum slut! Straight masculine married to the front of the line! 
      I am a cock sucker my place is on my knees my mouth nothing more than a hot wet hole for men to unload in! I want or need nothing in return but the pleasure of sucking dick for hot loads of cum!
    • By randomloads
      Puyallup and Tacoma area Bottom, love to service on the DL. Feed me on my way home from work. Along highway 18, I5 or 167.
    • By Davylee58
      How do tops,breeders,feel about getting oral before intercourse? I'm a submmissive bottom,but I look forward to sucking a cock till it's rock hard! And faster the top does,i know I'm doing a good job,and anticipate,feeling the muscle,the power of a hard cock thrust,or slip into me!. Makes me feel like i gave him the desire to take me,joining us in that most inportant ritual.of joining our bodies in most enjoyable,activity. Of two men.but that's me ! 
    • By Davylee58
      How do tops,breeders,feel about getting oral before intercourse? I'm a submmissive bottom,but I look forward to sucking a cock till it's rock hard! And faster the top does,i know I'm doing a good job,and anticipate,feeling the muscle,the power of a hard cock thrust,or slip into me!. Makes me feel like i gave him the desire to take me,joining us in that most inportant ritual.of joining our bodies in most enjoyable,activity. Of two men.but that's me ! 

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.