Real Or Pretend Cum Dump?

constructionguy

Guest Barebottom30

Hell yes...he should be taking any cock that wants to fuck his ass...or else get his own ass off the fuck bench and go home! It is rude as hell for a bottom to turn cock away...and whats up with a 12inch minimum? Hell 12inches is awesome man...but so is smaller cock!! have had plenty of hot fucks from all sizes...shapes of cocks!!

On 8/1/2015 at 6:02 PM, constructionguy said:

At a recent CumUnion, one bottom monopolized the fuck bench in the orgy room.  Although he was laying face down with his ass up, he gave all the tops attitude, and even went so far as to push away one top saying "I don't take less than 12 inches."  He pushed me away saying simply "Fuck off."  He quizzed another top about his poz status. During the time I was there, no top got into his ass.

So here's my question:  when a bottom lies on a fuck bench in an orgy room, shouldn't he keep his mouth shut and take all cocks and loads up his ass? 

Absolutely fucking yes! If not, get your cunty ass (that's not a compliment), off or a group of tops and WILLING/HUNGRY bottoms gladly will do it for you! Period. 

I dont understand that guy. When I lift my ass up Im offering it to everybody. Like a good cumdump and whore slut it is my duty to take any cock and receive all the loads. Everyone can fill me with seed and Im here to obey. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

if I am ass up and waiting, that means I DO NOT Care  who is fucking me, ALL I want is my ass pussy loaded with seed. My ass will know if I can take the cock or not, if I can't I will usually pull off and advise the guy it is just to much. I know what I can take a pounding from and what I can get fucked by. The sphincter is just a muscle that can be stretched it just has a level of pain that goes with it.

Guest mspchaser

I can't believe this is even a question. From Urban Dictionary:

Top Definition:

A person, usually gay male or straight female, who is regarded as little more than a repository for deposits of semen.

Second Definition:

Cum-dump is a common term for a true slut. This kind of woman insists on having as many men cum in her mouth, pussy AND asshole as possible. She begs for it and insists that no rubbers be used. She enjoys being called and treated like a total whore.

A true cumdump insists on being bred and does not get to select their loads. Get out of the sling and make space for a true slut.

what a p[rick - he gives cumdumps like me a bad name. When I go to the fuckbench - I go with one intention to get fucked and my role is to take whatever cock is offered to me no questions asked and whatever load is pumped into my holes no question asked. I am there to be used by tops and to please them