Real Or Pretend Cum Dump?

constructionguy

a sexclub is, to me, about men sharing their energy, passion and magick in a safe, welcoming, inclusive, non-judgmental space.

It's an ecosystem of sorts, separate from the outside world, with 'rules' and standards of behavior that don't apply elsewhere.

all of the ones I've been to have (liability-limiting)  guidelines posted. number one is always 'no means no.'

perhaps the guy you're all bitching about had never been before, had no one to guide him, and didn't know of the convention that if you're in the sling or on the fuckbench, you're expected to take every cock that approaches you.

did anyone take the time to think past their own cock, quietly suggest to him giving someone else a turn, and help him find another spot?

he might've been caught between his fantasy of taking every load in the place and the reality of unknown men approaching. we all started somewhere, and saying this cumdump is real and that one's fake doesn't help anyone.

sounds like it was probably his first time there. snotty, derisive behavior from the crowd could make it his last.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
Guest GoneFishing
On 3/17/2017 at 6:13 AM, unballzdeep said:

if I am ass up and waiting, that means I DO NOT Care  who is fucking me, ALL I want is my ass pussy loaded with seed. My ass will know if I can take the cock or not, if I can't I will usually pull off and advise the guy it is just to much. I know what I can take a pounding from and what I can get fucked by. The sphincter is just a muscle that can be stretched it just has a level of pain that goes with it.

Guest GoneFishing

i have often benefited from the poser cum dump. i've seen some rude behavior bending over next to these bitches. guess who would get the load and pounding after these rude assholes would abruptly stop and leave a hot stud hanging. 

keep posing cunts !  daddy will be clean up crew. all kidding aside- i get great cock on my own  -grroink 

Guest Dickmagnet
On 3/22/2017 at 5:35 PM, Cumnik said:

When I'm a bottom I don't care who topping me 

Completely the right mentality i have this mentality too, I don't understand picky bottoms.

Total cumdump since training at 16. Have never r fused a cock. Prefer raw, but if a man needs a hole, and he tells me to bend over, thats what I do. Take any load and size, shape and color. My role is a hole, nothing more. And am thankful for being used. 

Phoenix, AZ 480-500-9810 or kik: latinbp

• Upvote 1

The question was what is the appropriate behavior of a bottom monopolizing the sling/fuck bench. I think it's pretty clear that we all agree that if you're not taking cock, get out of the sling. Einathens brings up a good point about maybe he didn't know any better, but based on his own actions, the poser cumdump was in the wrong. If you don't know the rules, you definitely don't tell someone to fuck off! Kids these days can have lots of interaction with guys on social media and hookup apps before they ever meet fave to face, but it doesn't prepare them for the real world etiquette of sex parties.  It also sets them up for a rude awakening when they realize that though they are hit on online, they may NOT be the Greek god they think they are.  I'm not excusing his actions (as I'd have been pissed that I wasn't in the sling taking all those dicks he was turning down), but maybe we need to teach these sling lizards the etiquette of a play party. I, for one, LOVE to be taught things. Anyone wanna teach me or help me perfect my skills? ???

Yeah same for me, I don't like when people monopolize sling when there is nobody using their cunt. When people start to left the sport for an other one, there is no problem to stand up from the sling. There is many possibilities to get fuck it doesn't matter as my cunt still like all cocks.

On 2017-06-08 at 0:48 PM, phukhole said:

The question was what is the appropriate behavior of a bottom monopolizing the sling/fuck bench.

I sometimes get the bottom off the sling/fuck-bench by making him shoot his load, and many get off the sling and leave. Many bottoms stop wanting to get fucked after shooting their load. It doesn't work all the time because some bottoms never cum and some don't want to get touched so they won't cum.

I'm learning to be a Cumdump...I started bottoming again about a year ago and when I first started going to the sex parties I didn't always allow everyone to top me.   I only chose the "good looking guys". I was afraid of what others would think if I had any dick up my hole. But in the dark rooms, I  was less selective and started to allow other types of tops to fuck me.  I even started to position myself on the fuck bench ready to be fucked and loaded. What I learned is that many of these "less desirable " men fuck better than many of the good looking guys. They knew how to use their cock and use it well. So over the past couple weeks I decided to let myself be free. Last time I went to 442 in San Francisco, I told myself I'd take any and every dick.  I loved it and I got about eight loads from the 15 men that fucked me that night. I think tops know when a bottom is ready and willing to be open and used by them and it turns them on. My hole was sloppy and gaping by the end.  And what I loved about it is that each and every cock in my hole feels different and uses me in a unique way. That thrills and excites me and now I see every man as a potential fuck.   Taking my lesson to Europe where I intend to let any and every man that wants to enter my hole.   I'll keep you posted on my bareback stories. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:13 AM, unballzdeep said:

if I am ass up and waiting, that means I DO NOT Care  who is fucking me, ALL I want is my ass pussy loaded with seed. My ass will know if I can take the cock or not, if I can't I will usually pull off and advise the guy it is just to much. I know what I can take a pounding from and what I can get fucked by. The sphincter is just a muscle that can be stretched it just has a level of pain that goes with it.

I understand I used to feel similarly but for the past few years I have never come across a man I cannot take - in fact OI have learned to love being DP'd - I actually now find cocks that really stretch and hirt erotic and they remind me of what I really am - a cumdump

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 6:04 PM, Drumgo said:

I prefer the bottom strapped down and gagged when he's on a fuck bench.

Me too - my ex always tied me in the sling or on the fuckbench, sometimes blindfolded, so choice was never an option it was just tgake whatever cock and load was offered to me and for me there was nothing better than a couple of hours being used

• Upvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2015 at 5:02 PM, BBDreamer said:

Yeah! You should have tied his ass down, gagged him, and all fucked his ass as it should have been fucked.

That is what my ex would have done to me if I got picky about the cocks I took.