Real Or Pretend Cum Dump?

constructionguy

At a recent CumUnion, one bottom monopolized the fuck bench in the orgy room.  Although he was laying face down with his ass up, he gave all the tops attitude, and even went so far as to push away one top saying "I don't take less than 12 inches."  He pushed me away saying simply "Fuck off."  He quizzed another top about his poz status. During the time I was there, no top got into his ass.

So here's my question:  when a bottom lies on a fuck bench in an orgy room, shouldn't he keep his mouth shut and take all cocks and loads up his ass? 

• Upvote 18

• 2 months later...

If a guy plans on being ass-up on the bench he should be prepared take a load from every and/or any dick.  I'm planning on a trip to the local sauna where I'll spend most of my time in the ass-up position.  The only words I would expect to exchange with the tops would be "Please feed me your cock, in either end."  But then I'd prefer not to say anything, as I hope to get spit roasted all night long.

• Upvote 4

When i'm face down ass up i see it as my duty to let any & all guys use me as a cumdump even the trolls, I'm surprised how rude the guy was but i agree with an earlier comment about guys standing around groping each other or just wanking & not sliding in my ass, I find that annoying. Then i think if you're just here to look then get lost. But there are a lot of wankers around who like to look & do nothing too.

• Upvote 2

I'd have bent over and taken the tops until he finally stopped getting attention turning tops away.  When I was a top and got attitude from someone I'd quickly walk off from someone like that.  There were plenty of bottoms that wanted my loads and I wasn't going to waste my time with someone like that.  No problem, I'll fuck someone more willing and appreciative.  Now as a bottom I'm grateful to take a tops loads and make them feel good.

• Upvote 3