Questions After Going To A Bareback Party, What....

i have some doubts after going to a bareback party...

1) how long i have to wait to get test to STD(syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis...)?

2) i'm positive... should i get test immediately to see if mi viral load changed?

3) every time that i go to a party should i tell my doctor what i did?

4) what should i do... if one weekend i go to a bareback party... then the next weekend go to another one? i mean...

get tested in that week? no go to the second party to avoid infect other if i got something in the first one?

Edited by starlord574

If you're having sex at all, you should be tested on a regular basis. That can be every three, four, six, or twelve months (I'll let someone better informed help you decide how often.)

I don't know why frequent sex would affect your viral load, unless you are using substances at the same time (which can interfere with your adherence to medication, another issue).

Get tested at once if you see anything suspicious, or if a partner tells you he is infected.

So sweet. You are probably one of the most concerned bare fuckers around. I am not an expert, but this is how I handle your questions: 

1) I get tested every three months or if there are symptoms. Make sure you have all your hep vaccinations up to date. Refer to point 3. 

2) Never changed mine. Refer to point 3. 

3) Definitely tell your doctor that you are attending parties and living life. He or she will have the best info on questions 1 and 2. However, if you don't have any symptoms, I suggest leaving it for your next regular check up. I have mine every 3 months. 

4) I have attended quite a few bb parties in Berlin which is known for the abundance of bb sex and STDs. I average a small STD (gonorrhea, chlamydia etc) every 9 months or so. So far lucky with syph. Sometimes I do a couple of parties on one weekend. So my answer is, no, you don't need to take a break unless you have symptoms.

Hope that helps.