[Advice] Fisting And Health

ruiicostta

Hello,

Beforehand I would to apologize my English, since I am foreigner.

I just stumbled with this forum yesterday, and I'm looking around for some advice.

I'm into anal play (Alone) for a around 6 months, I read a lot for the first steps. Currently now when I'm very relaxed I can put until 4 fingers (In cone format). My old goal which I just reached was put some anal beads (With average size). But my main goal is to fist myself, which I think will take a time.

But last weekend I was looking over some Fisting lessons, and I found things that made me feel concerned about this development, because I saw some "possible" problems related with Fisting, like: Prolapse, hemorrhoids, leakage and so on.

I am reaching 30 years old, and I am worried with this in long term. Does anybody here had any of these problems when stretching their ass using hands or big dildos?

Guest ff-whole

Yes, training, training and then some training... Stretching and relaxing... Getting your hole to close again... Training to work your musscles, inside and outside spinxter... But I must say that after years of stretching I now do get a little bit of leakage, also I have to be careful when I fart, because that is when you basically put pressure on your inside, where when you are having a dick inside of you and you need to relax to have him come deeper, you fart there is no dick, but you relax and when you have a small turd inside it will come out... Hahahaha

Edited by ff-whole

But I must say that after years of stretching I now do get a little bit of leakage

Omg that's what I was afraid to hear. :(

I usually play once per week, but I don't know, it's fine now, but I'm worried about long term, and as I can see you have 50+ y/o and relating a problem that I heard that could happens around that age.

Thanks for answering.

Look, I love lose holes. I love having one. For a couple of months, I was quite an active fistee. As a result, my hole was lose and I had trouble controlling it, especially when seriously drunk. 

It was easy getting four fingers in just when sitting in the bathroom. 

I had to turn it down for other reasons and am normal a bit more average in my consumption of fists. Haven't had that problem in a long time now which makes me kinda sad. 

But my point is, reducing will heal, so I don't see a problem if you just play around once a week.

As you  continue to play your hole will  open and relax more and more. Just as  when you eat , your belly will  grow and get soft and flabby. So, what do you do when you eat? You exercise and tone up the gut-- same trick to your hole- exercise it and  work the ass lips and surrounding muscles- kegels are one exercise that can be done, clamping your hole and squeezing and  then relaxing it. You might just discover that by working  your ass muscles while sitting at work or home on the sofa vegging out in front of the TV, that over  some time you will have a power hole that can open to take a fist, and then clamp  down on a 6 inch pencil dick and still squeeze a  load out of him. 

I am  impressed by your flexibility, being able to work 4 fingers up inside- send some pics along when you are flexible enough and relaxed enough to get your own hand all the way  IN !!

Guest ff-whole

I used to be able to get my own hand inside, but I can't anymore... I'm just not flexible enough and the angle of my hand around my back or around my bottom/balls is just to awkward... But just because I have to pay attention when I fart or so, I won't stop enjoying myself. Live to short.

I had to turn it down for other reasons and am normal a bit more average in my consumption of fists. Haven't had that problem in a long time now which makes me kinda sad. 

Did you stop all anal play or only fists? After that your asshole got to normal again?

But my point is, reducing will heal, so I don't see a problem if you just play around once a week.

Yes now it may heal, but the problem for what I read is that usually as someone gets old, the asshole gets a bit loose because the age. And that's is the problem that I facing right now, the long term.

I won't stop enjoying myself. Live to short.

Yes I want to enjoy myself too, and please, I don't want to be that guy, the boring one, but I have this concern about the long term, and as you said, you have a bit leakage by now, and I'm afraid of it, and that's my current research.

As you  continue to play your hole will  open and relax more and more.

Can you tell me for how long you're a bottom?

Thanks,

Ruii.