Learning What I Really Am.

boy4you

After I'm clean up Joey take me to get something to eat in the kitchen. I ask where Sam & Lenny are , Joey says they are away for 5 days. I sit there looking at Joey and his hot body and say to my self could I be this lucky. We start to talk as to what will happen to me , He says soon I will have the family POZ blood running through my body just like him. They will Monitor my health and if need be put my on meds. Joey says he is on meds and is shooting blank seed and that Sam & Lenny went off meds to knock me up. I ask when will we know when I'm knock up , he laughs and says we will know very soon when I get the fuck flu. Sam says to me that I will get the same body mods like him, PA , nipple ring right side ,Guiche piercing, nose ring with a unremovable  steel ring around my neck that will be wielded. 

Joey says to me that I will be just like him and will be working for Sam & Lenny at we do best. We go out side to the pool and take dip , when we get out I can take my eyes off Joey and my dick is as hard as a rock and Joey puts me on the massage table and pours warm oil over me and starts to rub it in. All I can think about how much I would like to fuck Joey right now. When he turns me over he puts his tongue just on the head and I'm about to cum as I see pre cum coming out. I can feel his fingers in my ass as he now goes all the way down and I explode. Joey comes over to my face and kisses me and spits my load back into my mouth, he say my cum is not worth swallowing as it still is negative cum is worthless.

After 5 day of just  laying around and playing around Sam & Lenny come home as planed. They take me to a room I have not been in, it's just like an operating room everything spotless clean with very bright lights. Sam says we normally do this after you are converted into the family but they want me to know that as of now I am even before they know their seed has taken. They will be giving the same body piercing as I have seen on Joey and tomorrow the wielder will be over to put the metal ring around my neck. 

The piercing of the Guiche was not bad nor was the Prince Albert but the nose and nipple ring was off the charts for pain. Glad I only received one nipple ring. A few hours when I went to pee did that BURN and was pain full and Sam kept tell me to drink lots of water to keep it clean. 

In the following weeks Sam & Lenny were breeding me and slamming me with lots of Tina and G. Im at the point where I'm willing to do anything for a slam, booty bumps. Being fuck for hours with non stop fucking , sucking dick is how I want to live my life now. 

About 6 weeks later after my first breeding session with Sam & Lenny I woke up not feeling well. I went to Sam and he said to just stay in bed for now. Sam & Joey come to see me later , I tell them I have sore throat very tried Sam feel my head and say you are running a fever and gives me a thermometer to see how high its 102. Sam says either you have very bad cold or your body is being converted over to our family. We will wait a till this cold passes and do a few test. For 10 days I laid in bed till this cold broke , I could not eat much was sweating all the time and just want to know what was wrong. Sam, Lenny & Joey waited on me and took very good care of me Sam would check in on me 4 to 6 times a day. Went I started to get out of bed Joey was there to help me take a shower as the fever had broken and my body was not aching with pain. I got on the scale as I saw what I look like in the mirror and I did not to good. I went onto the scale and saw I was at 105lb. SHIT as I was 120lb.  Before I get out of the shower and Sam wants to take some test. The first one takes 20 minutes the other one he draws some blood and does some test in his office and comes back and says you and now a full blood member of the family. He says my number say I'm highly toxic and in a few weeks when I get my strength back we will go out have find some bug chasers who would want to be seeded.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

It's been 6 week since I recovered from the fuck flu and I now have the family blood running through my body I'm also very toxic they say and there are some bug chasers who need servicing. Sam tells Joey and I that he has a client who need  to be seeded and is his good friend. I a little scared as I've not been away from this loving family home for over 3 months. He wants Joey & I to do this so  go together to this home about 1 hour ride. Joey is on meds and is undetectable now so its up to me to POZ this guy. Joey is caring Sam medical bag with all the good stuff in it and I hope some of its for me. 

We get there and we meet 3 people two are in their 30s and the other one is mid 20s and very hot looking with rip body and it's him that I will be seeding with my toxic load. The young one is very nervous but I look at that hot body and how hard my dick is. Joey goes over and starts to talk to him wile I talk to the 2 older guys. It's all small talk and when Joey comes back he ask for a glass and some water for the G he is going to give it to the one who I’m going to drop my toxic loads in. I'm jealous as he is getting a heavy dose of G. Joey also changes the jewelry for my PA as he say this will help rip him up as he ball is very ruff. Joey gives him the G and in a 20 minutes he's getting the effect of the G. I go over and start to kiss this hot body and I can sense he is no longer nervous and he is responding to my advances. I can feel Joey taking his arm and is about to slam him and tells me to hold his arm  he is resistant now but he is Slammed . I ask the other 2 if this guy has ever been slammed and it's his first one. Once he is slammed by Joey he lets me know it was not heavy one as the heavy one will come later but his reaction is like when I get slammed hard. His body is like puffy as he is now sucking my dick wile Joey is kissing the back of my neck and is working over my nipples as he gives me some pills, he whispers in this will help you.

My dick is so hard I just want to fuck so we spin him around and I just shove it in,Joey goes around and give him a booty bump and now his hole is well lube . I’m so hard and horny I go in balls deep and just  start to pump for as long ask can stand it. I can feel his ass mussels squeezing on my dick as he wants more when I'm all the way in and relax when I'm all the way out. His friends are just watching with a big smile as I'm fucking him as one goes to his ear and say you to will be a POZ slut soon. I explode with my dick balls deep in his hole with the biggest load I think I ever had as like I  was  pissing in his hole. When I pull out I see some real dark blood on my dick and on my PA. Joey help spin the guy around so he can clean off my dick and to get me ready for round two. His friends are telling him how to clean my dick off wile Joey is staring to kiss my neck and rubs his hand over my chest. Joey is saying you have few more loads to drop in him and then he is going to slam me. For a slam I will do anything now so are my dick is hard I go back to fucking his hole again. This time I'm not going to rape his hole like the first load I drop in him as he's well torn up now. This time Joey is standing over the guy I'm fucking and Joey dick is right in my face so I start to suck Joey dick ,I think my dick got harder and I soon drop my second load and I get my dick cleaned again. 

We take a break as they want me to drop another load in him and I need a break and some water and ask Joey can he put some G in it for me. He laugh and says you are a real slut but gives me another one of thous pills. I look at the bed and the hot body that is laying there that I just fuck and will again very soon, Joey goes over to him ties off his arm and gives him a heavy slam and has been keeping him hydrated with G. Joey says one more load should do it and says as you are about to drop your load let him know. I lay him face down with his legs spread wide and see his wreck hole and I have the hardest dick that I have ever had. He is so out of it from this being his first slam getting G and booty bump and I have the honor of giving my family seed now. I just put the head of my dick in and Joey comes right behind me and puts his finger in my hole and gives me a booty bump. Wile I'm fucking him Joey comes behind me a starts to fuck me also. WOW the feeling is unbelievable. I holding as long as I can and Joey jump off of me and holds my arm tight and as I shoot my third load in I'm get slammed hard. 

Joey gave me a nice hard slam a few seconds after I drop my third load in his hole. I just lay on top of him with my dick still in his hole , as I pull it out it's covered with my cum and some blood. I get off of him and tell him to clean off my dick and as tired as he does. Right after he's finished I take my dick and slap his face with it and the PA is also hitting. I now look in in his face and said you now have my family seed in you. 
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Sam & Lenny sent Joey & I to do a 3 day date with 2 Leather Daddies. They had a room for us that they rented for the week but they would only be with us for 3 days so we had 4 days to explore this city witch neither of us have ever been in. The 2 Leather Daddies were very nice to us as they took use to some parties as there slaves. Both of us were well fuck and fisted by them. I like being led around with a leash attach to my collar as the looks you get and you don't have people coming up to you as they see you are someone property, I'm really Sam & Lenny property but in this time of 3 days I'm there's. 

Joey & I have this big hotel suite for the next 4 days and we are saying to our selves should we go site seeing or go hunting for some hot guys to party with as the last 3 days we did not PNP at all with the 2 Daddies. We have good supplies from home and we hear there is a nice Gay club for young men under 35. The club is a 10 minute walk away ,they don't serve liquor but do serve juice.  I have my usual problem as they think I'm under 18 but I get in. This place is really nice with hot looking guys all over the place. Like almost everyone we strip down to our jock straps and go to the dance floor. We are looking around for someone to take back to the hotel and party with as we dance Joey pick  this guy over by the juice bar, he is dress in a suit and really looks out of place  but he is  very hot looking. I do notice he is look at us also and his eyes are not moving much, I say to Joey lets go after him. Joey says I have some G we could slip in his drink and you distract him. We go over to the juice bar and we introduce our selves to him and start some small talk with him. Paul is his name and he is 19 about 5'8 maybe 140 a lot like Joey. This is his first time in the club and we say it's the same for us. Joey ask Paul if he wants a drink , says yes please. Paul ask me about I tell him Joey & I and are lovers and like playing with others. Joey comes back with his drink and let's me know there is a good hit of G in it. After he finishes his drink we get him out of his suit and he is wearing boxers Paul is in for the adventure of his life as we get him on the dance floor. Joey & I are going to do a sandwich on him. I will be on the front kissing him and Joey will be on him back. I don't think we had Paul on that floor 5 minutes before the G start to sneak up on him. My tongue is in his mouth and he is responding Joey is running his hands over his butt and seeing how he takes a finger in his hole, I'm now grabbing his cock and his is HUNG I figure 9 inch and fat. Joey singles to me his hole is very tight so maybe he's a virgin. My tongue is working his nipples as Joey is bending back and kissing him wile I'm also stroking his dick which is like a steel pipe now. His hand is on my dick witch is as hard as Paul is. 

We say to him do you want to go back to our hotel room where we can have a lot more fun. He does not blink and says YES. 
Wile he is getting back into his suit Joey tell me the plan is to slam him and fuck his brains out and for me to see if I can turn him. As Joey is on meds and I'm not so my seed is toxic. 

The walk back to the hotel did not take long as Paul walks in and he says he would like a drink. Joey gets Paul a drink and  I know is that it’s now loaded with G as I'm undressing Paul wile he's waiting for his drink I'm out of my clothes in a second and on my knees going after Paul's dick and I was right he is hung with a 9X7 dick. My mouth is on that dick as we want him to fuck me first to get him ready for us. I get on the bed as Joey is undressing Paul as his dick is sticking out. Paul ask for a condom as I'm doing every thing to get Paul over as I'm spreading my ass cheeks, Joey gives him a sabotage condom as that all we have. He ask for lube Joey tell him just use spit he says he does not want to hurt me. I just spend 3 days with Leather Daddies who fisting my hole I don't need much lube. Paul says every time he has tried to fuck a guy they say he's to big. Joey goes over and spits on my hole and pushes Paul over any tells him to go for it. I can feel Paul dick entering me I just back up and take him right to his balls, I can hear Paul is very excited to finally find someone that can take his whole dick. Paul starts to pound away as I'm inhaling poppers Joey is behind Paul getting  his hole ready with a booty bump. l I can sense this is Paul  first time really fucking someone who can take his dick.I know the condom is broken as when he pulls out I can feel the cum. Joey tells him to stick his dick back in and keep going as I can see Joey is ready with the rubber hose for Paul's arm. As Paul cums a second time Joey goes to work and slams Paul just as he is dropping his load in me. Perfect timing as he does not know what hit him. We lay him down face up on the bed and I go down on Paul's dick and clean it off as the slam is taking over his body.

After I clean off Paul's dick I climb up to him face to face and start to kiss him with my cum covered face and what ever cum of his in my mouth   back to him. I know Joey wants to booty bump Paul again and start to open Paul virgin hole . I turn him over so he is now on top of me wile I put my arms around him and use my legs to spread Paul's legs wide for Joey. I whisper into his ear that just relax and nibble on his ear as Joey is using his fingers on his hole. Joey is going to go easy as we want Paul to enjoy his first breeding , Paul whispers into my ear is Joey wearing a condom I say no. I can feel his body tense up as Joey dick is going in and once Joey is balls deep he starts to pull out slow then all the way out then all the way back in. Once Paul's hole is stretch enough Joey starts to jack hammer Paul's hole till  he drops his load. Joey drop 3 loads in his hole as the 3 of us lay there it's now my turn. We get Paul on all fours and tell him to clean Joeys dick that just fuck his hole. Wile this is going I'm changing out one of the balls on my PA to one that I have used before to rip up a hole. I look as this beautiful piece of man meat as I'm about to wreck his hole and drop my toxic seed in him and hope he is converted to the POZ world. 

I don't take my time I go right for it going balls deep in one shot he is grunting as I'm fucking him as fast as I can and I can see I hit pay dirt with some dark blood on my dick I drop 2 more loads into Paul before I finished. 

Paul crashed hard as it was his first time really do anything with G or Tina. As Joey did not use much  of the party supply's we still had plenty so we said we have this room and this former piece of virgin meat why go out looking for more when we can party with Paul and make sure our family seed is in his blood. We spent the next 3 days working Paul over and when he left his hole was well used. 

We kept in touch with Paul and 6 weeks later he told us he was have a very bad cold with a 102 fever. I told that if it does not get better soon he should see a DR. Paul did get better but did not see a Dr. he tells us he likes getting fuck and fucking raw now and never wants a condom again. Paul says he goes to bath houses and takes all the loads he can, 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4