Just as I started to catch my breath, he leaned in and kissed me gently at first but then more aggressively—forcing his tongue deep into my mouth. At the same time he pulled my hands up over my head and pinned them down. With every action he was reinforcing his control over me—complete control. I was still pretty fuzzy from the overdose of g he had given me, so it was a lot for me to take in and process. But as he kissed me and held me down—his body heavy on top of me—I felt myself let go and give in to him. I started to kiss him back just as deeply. And I started to grind my hips up toward his cock. “That’s a good boy. You are starting to learn what you are and what you need. And daddy can give you what you need and help you become your true self. Do you understand boy?” I nodded my head slowly as he stroked by face and licked my ear. He pushed himself off of me and looked down “You are one hot fucking piece of ass, boy.” With no warning he grabbed my torso and lifted it up off the bed and over his shoulder—just as he had done with my boyfriend earlier—and started to carry me across the penthouse playroom.

As he walked, he slapped my ass a few times, telling me how hot it was to fuck. “You have no idea how great that ass is. I’m not going to ever let you leave, boy. I’m just going to keep you up here fucked up getting fucked all the time. You don’t know it yet, but I’m about to change your life forever.” We finally reached wherever he was going, and he very gently set me down so that I was standing in front of him. Before I could look around he pulled me into his chest and wrapped his arms around me. “I’m going to take such good care of you, boy. You have no idea how much pleasure I’m going to bring to your life. Are you ready?” I looked up into his eyes and nodded. “I want to hear you say you’re ready. Tell daddy you want to be his boy.” “Yes, daddy. I want to be your boy.” He leaned in close and cupped my chin with his hand. “Say it again, boy.” “I want to be your boy, daddy.” He started to shift his weight away from me and shake his head. “I don’t know, boy. You don’t seem like you really want it…” I threw my arms around him and buried my face in his hairy pecs, “Please, daddy, I’ll do whatever you want. Please! I need to be your boy.” I was completely overcome with terror as I thought about never being held or kissed or fucked by him again—this man who had drugged and raped me. I knew that part of it was the lingering effects of the g. But it was more than that.

“I think you are ready, boy.” He walked me a few steps backward and leaned me back into a sling that was in a semiprivate alcove at the opposite end of the penthouse from the oversized bed. “This is my own little private play area—my husband can only come here when he’s invited. It’s where I like to break in my new fuck boys.” He gently lifted my legs into the sling and fastened them into cuffs and then pulled me all the way back into the sling and did the same for my right arm. The left arm he left free and pushed a rolling cart with a padded rest underneath. He stepped behind me and grabbed something from a shelf, which I realized was a blindfold as he slipped it over me eyes. “Just relax—daddy’s going to take good care of you. The only way to be my boy is to trust me completely and absolutely. There’s nothing you can do and no way to turn back now, little boy, so you need to make the choice to give yourself to me unconditionally.” I nodded as the words “Yes daddy, anything you want.” tumbled out of my mouth. “Good boy.”

post-42894-0-80027800-1440840900_thumb.jpg 

I could hear him doing something behind me, but my brain couldn’t make sense of what it was he could be doing. I heard and felt a chair being pulled up beside me on the side where my arm was not restrained. “Hold your arm completely still.” I felt him wipe my arm with something cold and wet—and it only then dawned on my that he was about to use a needle to inject me with something. I must have tensed up a bit because he whispered to me, “Don’t you worry boy. Daddy was a fireman for over thirty years—so he’s had extensive medical training. Just relax and learn to love being my chem boy.” As he said the last few words, let out a deep breath and tried to let go of my anxiety. I felt the smallest prick and a few seconds later I started to cough intensely and suddenly I was alive like I’ve never been before. Every nerve in my body was tingling. I started to pant and moan. And that’s when daddy slipped his hard cock back inside of me.

The second he buried his thick cock all the way to the hilt I shot a load. “Fuck, yeah, boy. You like getting slammed and having daddy’s cock all the way inside you??” “YES! Please! Don’t ever stop fucking me. Please!”

• Like 9
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...