Swimwear

NLbear

Usually I prefer to sunbath in the nude to get that all-over tan. But in some places you simple cannot go around wearing a bathing suit.

What's you preferred type? Speedo, trunks, boxers, board shorts?

I prefer skimpy, tight ones, like the ones I wear below. I love seeing a guy in a skimpy speedo with a massive bulge. You can see what you can get :-)

I guess for the tops it would be what the guy's ass looks like in it....

Show me yours!

post-18913-0-33560900-1439301456_thumb.jpg

post-18913-0-50166900-1439301473_thumb.jpg

post-18913-0-56302600-1439301495_thumb.jpg

Edited by NLbear
  • Upvote 11

I like the skimpy tight ones too, with room enough in front to show my bulge. (Yeah, yet another big-dick bottom here.) I've been wearing a lot of Andrew Christian swimwear lately when I have to put on a swimsuit. 

Naked is better though, whenever I can. 

Your pics are great NLbear! 

Thanks tallbtm. I am a bottom too. Doesn't mean I cannot show a big bulge. I have some stuff that really creates a hot package on the beach :-)

Andrew Christian stuff is great. I have some other brands that are hot too. My ass may be a bit beefy but the front gets attention too. LOL

Guest faggot hole

Speedos, very low cut, white only, and i cut the lining out so that when they are wet they are transparant.  i like the kind that covers only about half of my ass cheeks.  They emphasize the fullness and the fine musculature of my ass.  (That's the product of about 10 million squats, so might as well show it off.)  In a setting where i can get away with it, i'll wear a thong.  Because the thong is intentionally designed to display what it purports to conceal, i tend toward irredescent green or yellow.  The whole idea is to attract attention.  A guy who used to fuck me a lot always made me wear thongs. His theory was that everytime i took a step, that strap between my ass cheeks would remind me that my cunt belonged to Him.  

• 1 year later...
Guest ATLSexyGuy

If I am working on my tan and tanlines I always wear the same cut speedo swimmer, to get my tanlines defined sharply.  If I am cruising for cock/cum at a gay boy pool party, I wear a square cut that is a XXL.  Then I slide a cock ring on my shaved cock and balls, and get hard so when I walk in the square cut my hard-on juts out. 

Turquoise close jose snyder bikini.jpg

Cannot go wrong with a basic one-inch speedo.  I will be earing my navy blue or orange one next week while I am on the beach.  It is quite sure to turn a few heads.  Surfs up!

On 2015-08-11 at 9:59 AM, NLbear said:

Usually I prefer to sunbath in the nude to get that all-over tan. But in some places you simple cannot go around wearing a bathing suit.

What's you preferred type? Speedo, trunks, boxers, board shorts?

I prefer skimpy, tight ones, like the ones I wear below. I love seeing a guy in a skimpy speedo with a massive bulge. You can see what you can get :-)

I guess for the tops it would be what the guy's ass looks like in it....

Show me yours!

post-18913-0-33560900-1439301456_thumb.jpg

post-18913-0-50166900-1439301473_thumb.jpg

post-18913-0-56302600-1439301495_thumb.jpg

I wear board shorts so I'm boring, I do however like my thong panties but that's not what this is about. What I really want to say, however, is the bulge in your pink option NL is a perfect 10/10. What a beautiful sight to wake up to, what I wouldn't do to get my hands (or mouth) on that!

I was a swimmer growing up in South Florida, so I was used to being in nearly nothing from a young age. I don't wear speedos though as they are too constricting and don't show my fat package well. They are the tighty-whiteys of the swim trunk world. I wear pouched versions of the speedo-type suit that show off everything. I got one speedo-style suit at a store  in the Wilton Manors area of Fort Lauderdale that has a cockring constricted type  pouch built in so you are kept semi hard and in a pouch that shows you off really well to other guys. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ATLSexyGuy
On 8/12/2015 at 11:09 PM, faggot hole said:

Speedos, very low cut, white only, and i cut the lining out so that when they are wet they are transparant.  i like the kind that covers only about half of my ass cheeks.  They emphasize the fullness and the fine musculature of my ass.  (That's the product of about 10 million squats, so might as well show it off.)  In a setting where i can get away with it, i'll wear a thong.  Because the thong is intentionally designed to display what it purports to conceal, i tend toward irredescent green or yellow.  The whole idea is to attract attention.  A guy who used to fuck me a lot always made me wear thongs. His theory was that everytime i took a step, that strap between my ass cheeks would remind me that my cunt belonged to Him.  

YES a man who knows... If I am heading to a not family function I am with faggot hole... White, yellow or light blue, no lining, cock ring on, cockhead to my hip, and a bit loose in the front for getting hard, and tight on my money maker (ass).