Becoming A Proud Slut

Becoming a Proud Slut

Chapter 1

A Man of His Word

The bar was crowded and dark and the music was loud enough that I could feel it pulse in my chest.  Nobody was smoking, but the air was hazy and stale.  The room was long and narrow, with the bar in the middle, separating the tables in the front from the dancing in the back.  I was traveling alone for work, and had been to this city twice before, but it was my first time visiting this particular club.  It was also the first time I had gone out since the end of an almost year-long relationship.  I sat at the bar with my back to the dance floor, watching as groups of men entered and ordered drinks.  The crowd was exclusively men, mixed types, but with a definite leaning towards leather and denim.  Everybody seemed to know each other.  Only the bartender said more than two words to me.

After my third drink I noticed that a rough looking guy was checking me out.  His face and arms were tanned and he looked like he hadn’t shaved or washed his hair in a few days.  He kept staring at me, so I nodded hello.  He ordered two beers and walked towards me.  His body was slim and fit, but probably from a very physical job, not from the gym.  He was wearing torn jeans and dirty boots.  Only his white T-shirt looked new and clean.  He wasn’t handsome, but he wasn’t ugly.  He was just sleazy enough to be sexy.  He handed me a beer and I thanked him.

He took a long swig from his bottle as he looked me up and down.  I smiled, and took a sip, again thanking him.  He however was blatantly checking-out my ass, and then stepped closer, reached around and tightly squeezed my butt.  I was surprised, but a little turned on by his confidence.  He looked me in the eyes and with a gravelly voice said, “I’m gonna to cum in your ass tonight.”

I almost spit beer and before I could respond, he grabbed my wrist and led me away from the bar.  I tried to tell him that I don’t usually bottom and never bareback, but the music was loud and I don’t think he heard me.  I kept following him and he led me right into the women’s bathroom.  It was unlit, but not unoccupied.  A dozen or so shirtless men were paired up and exploring each others’ bodies.  He led me to an empty spot at the sinks and backed me against the counter.  He kissed me on the mouth, hard and slow and wet.  It had been a while since I had been with someone and we could both feel my dick stiffen against the hardness in his pants.  We finished our beers, set the bottles in the sink and kissed some more.  He was a great kisser and I decided to continue and to ignore his earlier comment.

He turned me around and massaged my butt with strong hands.  It felt good.  When he gently pushed my shoulders down, I bent over and laid my chest on the counter.  In one motion, he dropped to his knees and lowered my shorts and underwear.  I stepped out of them and kicked them under the sink.  He kissed and nibbled my smooth, naked ass.  The stubble on his chin scratched, but it turned me on even more. He spread my butt cheeks and kissed and licked my hole.  I lifted one knee onto the counter to give him deeper access.  His tongue flickered in and out of my wet hole.  He was an expert rimmer and had me moaning and fully erect in no time.

He stood up, whipped out his cock and rubbed it against my crack.  I could feel that it was long and thick.  I looked into the mirror over the sinks.  He was looking down, concentrating as he worked his dick and pre-cum all over my tight hole.  He put his middle finger in his mouth and slicked it up with spit.  He stuck it knuckle-deep up my ass and worked it around.  It felt great and I squirmed with pleasure as I loosened up. He played with my fuckhole like this for a while - alternating between fingering me roughly, then rubbing his dick on my hole.  He never hesitated to re-wet his finger after pulling it out of my ass.

“Hope I’m clean enough,” I said.

“Tastes good,” he replied.

Eventually he managed to get two fingers inside, using only spit and pre-cum as lube.  My ass was aching to get fucked.

He stood me up and turned me around to face him.  He lifted off my T-shirt and tossed it under the sink.  I sat on the counter and leaned back, lifting my legs to my chest.  Presented with my willing hole, he rimmed, fingered, tongue fucked and rubbed his cock some more.  The sensations all felt good and my mind tuned-out as the pleasure took control.  At some point I realized that he was no longer just rubbing his cock on my hole, but actually slipping it in for a few strokes and then pulling out to rim or finger me again.

Eventually he was only fucking me.  He fucked me deeply and slowly, satisfying my hungry hole.  I rocked back and forth to meet his strokes and greedily took all his cock.

“I don’t usually bottom…” I said.

He looked right at me and said, “Yeah, well I guess tonight’s an unusual night.”

Our eyes remained locked as he gradually fucked me faster and faster.

I was lost in his gaze and my own pleasure when the couple closest to us suddenly got loud and verbal with cries such as “I’m gonna cum!" and "Me too!" and "You want my load?" and the inevitable "Fuck yeah!”, their cries and moans were followed by their respective climaxes.

followed by their cries and moans as they both climaxed at the same time.  It was then that I came to my senses and noticed the bowl of condoms on the counter.  I reached down and felt my partner’s cock and confirmed what I already knew.  He was fucking me without protection.  Strangely, my dick got harder.

“I never bareback,” I told him.

“Guess you can’t say that anymore,” he said.

Then he asked the top next to us, “Did you breed his hole?”

The guy replied with a smirk and answered “Deep.”

“Nice,” my fucker said.

Turning his attention back to me, he said “You’re next.”

He fucked me harder and faster.

“I don’t bareback.” I said between groans.

“You could have fooled me."

“No, I mean, I don’t like to bareback.”

He grabbed my hard cock. “Looks like you like it.”

I couldn’t argue with that and moaned with pleasure as he fucked me and stroked my cock. A minute more of that and I told him, “I’m getting close.”

“Me too,” he grunted.

“You’re going to cum in my ass.”

“That’s what I said,” then he grunted and bucked as he unloaded balls-deep in my guts.  I shot my load so far and hard that it splattered on the mirror on the wall.

Still on the counter, I caught my breath while he tenderly kissed me in his arms.  His dick softened inside me then slipped out.  He stuffed it back in his pants, quickly zipped up and left the bathroom without saying another word. I stood up, weak in the knees, wondering what had just happened.  I felt embarrassed, rejected and used, but a feeling of pride soon took over.  I was glad to know that I could be so slutty that I would take a stranger’s cum.  I looked under the sink for my clothes, but it was dark and I couldn’t see them. I got down on my hands and knees and felt around the sticky floor, but they were gone - along with my keys and wallet.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 35
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...