Unusual Famous Fantasy Fuck Scenes?

TigerMilner

Sometimes I think about weird stuff like what it would be like to get fucked by this guy or that one. I guess we all do. Lately, actually, many times over the past 8 years or so, I've fantasized about getting fucked by Barack Obama. I mean I bet that man can lay some pipe. I'm totally turned on by his casual confidence. I can see him being the kind of man who might get what he can on the side. I can see him talking me into letting him fuck me. The man is hot. And I bet he is hung. Damn.

So who are your weird famous fuck fantasies? And don't say Brad Pitt. That is not unusual. We all want that.

Obama.tiff

Had to think hard about that one. First one who came to mind was George Clooney. But then I thought about Greek prime minister Alexis Tsipras. I don't think he would mind plowing an ass when he can get away from his bossy wife. And going Greek is how it started isn't it? LOL.

But I also fantasize about random guys from pics I found on the web. Like some of these:

post-18913-0-28619800-1439465883_thumb.jpg

post-18913-0-11935500-1439465904_thumb.jpg

post-18913-0-44183200-1439465918_thumb.jpg

post-18913-0-33749600-1439465936_thumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

crispin glover

I saw him in person recently. He is hot in an intellectual and quirky way. But he produced the worse movie I've ever seen in my life featuring sex scenes with a paraplegic! I did not want to see that! lol. He is an interesting man I agree with you totally. He'd be a great fuck.

Jason Ritter (the son of John Ritter, from Three's Company). My fantasies about him usually involve eating his unshowered asshole.

Jason-Ritter-in-The-Event.jpg?56e547

I agree that Jason is hot, but my fantasies are quite different than yours. In mine he's the dumb jock who I convince to let me suck him and then when he's rock hard I bend over and let him fuck me til he busts. Good either way man. Good one.

• 3 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I will do my best to try and describe or explain this. a Movie, (now mentally adjusted into a fantasy) that gets me going, and I saw this movie back in 1983. I am not sure, but it might have been the first movie that tapped into my Homosexual Yearnings

The Movie was called the Hunger, with Susan Sarandon and David Bowie. There is one scene where Susan Sarandon is slowly seduced into a Lesbian sexual encounter with this wealthy sophisticated Vampire in New York city. When I first saw this Movie, it got me more turned on, than I had been at any point in my life, at the time . I was puzzled to really know why?

I don't have an advanced degree in Psychology, but I suspect it was transference, and I saw myself, in Susan Sarandon's role, in a same-sex seduction scene that was very erotic. I have since replaced the female actors with myself and perhaps David Bowie in my fantasies.