Prep'd But Good

PREP’D BUT GOOD

By Randy Rawman

“You want it?” he pants. “You want my seed?”

“Fuck, yes,” I gasp.  “Breed me.  Breeding my hungry ass.  Shoot that seed, fucker.”

Dev’s about to unload his giant bull balls into my raw ass and I can’t fucking wait to feel it. It’s going to be the first of what I hope will be hundreds of raw loads taken and given in this new phase of my life. I’ve been a safe sex boy for decades, ever since I’d starting having sex at 21 I’m now 40 now, fitter and hornier than ever, but all I can think about—all I daydream about, all I want to look at on line—is breeding; huge hot wads of stud-cum being dumped and taken in sloppy, starving asses - like mine.

As Dev quickens his fuckstrokes, building to blast-off, I turn my head and see the white lab coat he wears at work abandoned on the floor along with the gray slacks that caress his ass and showcase his cock-bulge so spectacularly.  Dev was wearing both the first time I laid eyes on him, at the pharmacy I rushed to after getting my first prescription for PrEP from my longtime doctor, Dr. Foster.

“This guy I’ve been seeing, well, he’s HIV-positive,” I explained to Dr. Foster, whose deep voice and soap-hunk handsome looks always drive me to distraction, “and things are getting pretty serious and I think the smart move for me would be to go on PrEP, because even though we practice safe sex, you never know, right?”

This was a lie.  I wasn’t seeing anybody, let alone a guy who was HIV-positive. But it sounded a lot better than the truth, which is something like, “Yeah, doc, I’ve always been super turned on by the idea of barebacking and breeding and taking seed and giving seed and felching and snowballing and now I’m determined to make my fantasies a reality.”

When I handed over my prescription, the pharmacist Dev read it over, then looked up at me without a trace of interest or emotion.  He then typed in the info and told me it would be ready within 20 minutes if I wanted to wait.  I bought myself a soda and cruised the BBRT app and daydreamed about cum-swapping until Dev called my name.  When I picked up the prescription, Dev made sure to reiterate Dr. Foster’s instructions; to take it everyday without fail and that it takes a little while to become effective.   I told him I understood, handed over the copay—thank you, Obamacare—and went on my way.

A few weeks later, I awoke to a phone call from an Unknown number.  “Randy, this is Dev from CVS Pharmacy calling.”

“Oh hi,” I said, groggily. 

I have my pharmacy number saved in my phone and it always comes up as ‘CVS,’ not ‘Unknown.’  Odd.

“I’m the pharmacist who filled your prescription for Truveda,” he explained.

“Uh-huh,” I said.

“I wanted to make sure you knew that if you started taking it the day you got the prescription, it should be effective by now,” he said, “and see if you or your partner had any questions.”

“I think I’m good, we’re good,” I said.  “Thank you.”

“I also wanted to let you know that I have a 6-day load in my balls and I would like to blast it in your ass.”

This stunned me into silence.

“I know that’s what you want, Randy, you don’t have to pretend,” he said calmly.  “You want that more than anything; to take cum in your aching ass.  I saw that in your eyes when you handed over that prescription.  You were shaking, just a little bit.  And while you were waiting for it to be filled, you were on BBRT, cruising around like the cumswapper you’re dying to be.”

“How do you know that?” I asked, still totally stunned.

“There’s a mirror behind the waiting area and I could see your phone in the reflection,” he said.  “Is your partner home?”

“No,” I said.  “Actually, I don’t have a partner.  I don’t know why I said I did.”

Dev laughed, then said, “Okay, here’s the plan,” he said. “It’s 9:47 now.  I’d like to be balls-deep in you by 11:30.  Give me your address.”

So I did.  And he was.  Balls-deep in me at 11:30.  But first I got to give him the once-over, with my eyes and my hands and my tongue.   I got the lab coat off first.  Then he removed his glasses.

Fuck, he was good looking, like the Indian-American actor from the show Heroes.  He was around 40, with a gym-toned body and a hairy but well-trimmed chest.

Once the lab coat and the pec-hugging polo came off, I got to admire his hot ass and packed crotch in those snug slacks as he walked to my bedroom window and closed the drapes.  Then he walked back to me, got right into my face, our mouths close to touching, put his hands on my shoulders and shoved me down to my knees.

“Suck me through my slacks,” he said.

I grabbed his globes with both hands and pulled his bulge onto my mouth.  He must have been going commando because his cock was unimpeded as it swelled and arched up to the right.  I slid my mouth back and forth on it like an ear of corn and it got longer and each time I slid back to the tip.

I pulled away and looked at the wet spot we had created together; me with my spit and Dev with his pre-seed.

“Pull it out,” he said.  “You got me leaking and I know you want any seed that comes out of my dick to go inside you, one way or another.”

I unzipped Dev’s fly and pulled out his cock:  eight inches, thick and rock hard, with a fat purple head that I knew was going to open me up good.  I dove down on his dick, my hunger for cock trumping the gag reflex that used to trip me up in my younger, more inhibited days. As I sucked and savored his pre-seed, Dev started in with the verbal, saying “When I went to school to become a pharmacist all those years ago, I didn’t know that modern science was going to give me such a tremendous gift; an endless, excited stream of fresh, desperate-to-be-bred cumdumps; and that I’d get to be at first in line to seed them.”

I pulled off his throbbing cock and looked up into his dark, sexy eyes. “How many customers have you initiated this way?” I asked.

“You’ll be 37,” he said.  “I keep track on my phone.”  And then he laughed.

Turned on by the thought of all that barebacking, I dived back down on his cock, determined to get it as hard and wet as possible for my hole.  “But you’re definitely one of the hottest,” he added.  I groaned around his cock.  “And hungriest.   Stand up, lose those slutty little shorts.”

I pulled off my red vintage Adidas running shorts and before I regained my balance, he shoved me on the bed and dived tongue-first into my hole.  “It’s 11:18,” I said to him, stealing a look at my alarm clock.

“Don’t worry, baby,” he said. “I’ll keep my balls-deep promise.  Just getting you wet and ready.”

Dev grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand and lubed-up my hole first and then his throbbing cock, and then, as he positioned his cockhead at the opening of my pucker, I looked at the clock.  It read 11:25.

“You ready?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said.

“You sure?  Because once I’m in you, I’m not stopping till you take my seed. There’s no turning back.”

“Have any of the 36 other sluts pussied out?”

“One,” he said. “But he called me back a day later and I gave my him jizz in the storeroom at work during my lunch break.”

As we were talking, Dev slowly sunk his hot cock into me, a millimeter at a time.  God, it was hurting like fuck but if I kept him talking, if I didn’t focus on the pain, it wasn’t that bad.  Dev knew that, too, and was happy to keep up the verbal.  “How long have you wanted to cross the line, become a hardcore barebacker instead of a guy who slips up once in a while and feels bad about it?”

“Years, man,” I admitted, sensing he was about halfway inside me now.  “I remember when Hot Desert Knights came out with their first video, I ordered it on VHS and I came so hard at the end of the first scene when the bottom took his fucker’s seed deep inside.  And it was an internal breeding, too.  Not one of those cum outside and slather it on the hole jobs.  I still remember the anticipation of watching the bottom’s freshly fucked hole and waiting for him to push his breeder’s seed out.  It took a while, but when that juice came oozing out—God, I remember it was so thick and white—I came again.  It took me about a week to get through the video because I would cum after one scene and then shut it off so I could savor the thrill for as long as possible.”

“The videos I post are almost all internal,” Dev said casually, rocking from side to side, his cock almost all the way inside me now.  It was 11:27.

“Videos?” I ask, intrigued but also scared.  I’m ready for his seed, I think, but am I ready for my closeup? I don’t think so.

“On Xtube and Tumblr,” he said.  “And then they end up all over.”

“What’s your screen name?” I asked.

“FitFlooder,” he said.

“Fuck,” I said. “I’ve seen your vids.  I know it.  Holy shit, I’ve jacked off to my pharmacist.”  I couldn’t help but laugh, which oddly made my hole relax a little more around his stiff invader.

“I don’t show faces,” he explained, “unless the bottoms are okay with it.  I let the bottoms tell me what they’re comfortable with showing.  The only real rule I have is I always cum inside.”

“As it should be.”

“There are two videos I’ve posted where I creamed fuckers faces but that was only because I had already bred both the guys multiple times and each guy wanted my huge load all over his face.”

“Hot,” I groaned as I tried to get used to him.

“Mission accomplished, fucker,” Dev said, looking down at where his cock would be if it weren’t buried all the way up ass.  “Balls deep and it’s only 11:29.”

“Oh fuck,” I groaned. “I’m so fucking full.  If you start sliding in and out, I think I’m going to break in half.”

“I don’t care,” he said simply and then without taking his cock out of my ass, reached over to the night stand and grabbed his phone.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Recording the moment for posterity,” he said.

“What if I don’t want you to?” I ask.

“I pull out and go home,” he said.  “It’s your choice.”

The thought of him leaving without seeding me was nearly unbearable.  “Okay, but no face.” What the fuck was happening?  Here I was, about to take my first raw load from a virtual stranger and I was seriously thinking of letting him make a video of it.

“I won’t show your face,” he agreed.  “And before I leave here, I’ll show it to you.   And I bet when we watch it, you’ll get so hard you’ll insist on taking my seed again…or I can take yours. I’m an equal opportunity spunk-swapper.”

“All right,” I replied.  “Do it.  Fucking breed me.”

Dev turned on the camera and held it with one hand while he steadied my hips with the other.  He slowly started to slide his hot cock out of my ass and just as he felt the rim of his cockhead connect with my first ring, he’d slide back in.

“God that feels so good, fucker,” he said.  “Your ass is like fucking velvet.”

“My ass is yours,” I groaned.

“You didn’t ask my status, fucker,” he said, gradually picking up the pace of his fuck strokes.

“I didn’t,” I said.

“Because it doesn’t matter,” he said.  “You’re free to be the cumwhore you’ve always wanted to be.  Is that what you want to be?”

“Yes,” I gasped as his fuckstick hit home again and again. “Yes, it is.”

“Say it then,” he said, looking me in the eyes while the camera caught his cockstrokes into my hole.  “I need to hear you say it.  So do the fuckers watching this.”

“I want to be a cumwhore,” I said.  “I want to take seed all the time, everyday, from every hot fucker I can get my hole around.  And give it, too.”

“I may have to take you up on that,” he replied, "but not yet.  Right now I’m going to give you what you need so bad.  I knew you needed it the second I saw you and you’re about to get it.”

“Oh yes.  Fuck yes.”

Dev’s fuck strokes were coming fast and furious.  I used my battered ass muscles to try and milk his seed out and make the insemination as mind-blowing for him as I knew it was going to be for me.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“I want your cum,” I said.

“You want it?” he panted. “You want my seed?”

“Fuck, yes,” I gasped.  “Breed me.  Breeding my hungry ass.  Shoot that seed, fucker.”

“Once I do it, I own you.  You understand that?  Do you?”

Dev’s intensity snaps me back into the present moment, this moment I’ve been fantasizing about for so long and I finally got the courage to make happen.

“Yes, breed me.” I say.

“After this, you’re going to be hooked.  You’re going to live for cum.  You understand that?”

“Yes, breed me.”

“Oh fuck, that six day load is coming, fucker.  Get ready to take it.”

“Yes, fucker, yes!  Fill my up.  Seed my fucking guts, stud!”

Aaaaarrrggggghhh!  Fuck!  Fuck!  Fuck!  Fuck!  Unnnnnghh!” Dev bellowed as jet after jet of man cum whitewashed my insides.  “Take that seed!”

“I feel it, fucker.  Every rope, I feel it.  Give me every drop.”

“Take every drop of that DNA.  Let it soak into your guts.”

Aaaaah,” Dev sighed.  Then, turning the camera off, tossed his phone beside us and collapsed on top of me without withdrawing his python from my ass.

“God, that was incredible,” I sighed, reaching my hand down to stroke my hard cock. 

Dev smacked my hand away.

“You’re not jerking off, fucker.  You’re a Truveda Slut now.”

“So?”

“Truveda Sluts don’t waste their seed.”

“Fine.  You gonna take it?”

“I might,” he said.  “Or we can hit a bathhouse together or find a hotel party on BBRT.  The options are wide open…just like that ass of yours.  The point is, as you’ve just discovered, your hot sperm can make some lucky studfucker’s day so it’s just selfish of you to waste it.”

Dev shifted his weight a bit and his spent dick snaked out of my hole with a plop.

“Don’t you dare let my spunk come out yet.”  Dev grabbed his phone and slid me over the edge of the bed where the light was better, hitting ‘record’ on the cameraphone.

“Pull those legs back,” he ordered, adding "And let me see what six days worth of cum looks like oozing out of a brand new Truvada Whore.”

I did as Dev ordered.  I relaxed my ass muscles, and felt glob after glob of Dev’s wet spunk ooze from hole and down my crack. “Damn, I shot a huge load, fucker.” Dev commented.

“You don’t have to tell me,” I answered, “I felt it.”

“You brought it out in me.”

“Mmmmm.”

“Are you glad you picked my pharmacy for your Truveda prescription?”

“Yes.”

“Are you glad you let me in your hot hole raw?”

“Yes.”

“Are you glad you took my seed?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want more cum?”

“Yes.”

“Good, because this is just the beginning.”