I had just gotten engaged to my girlfriend of three years and we were on our way to spend the weekend with her father at his place by the lake.  It was winter, but the cabin was fully equipped for the season, having a full kitchen, hot tub and fireplace.  She had taken me there when we first started dating and I loved the place.  My fiancée was a doctor at a local hospital in the city so I followed her in my own car, just in case she was paged and had to leave.

We arrived around 6:00 PM and her Dad was already there.  We made the usual introduction and he told me I could start calling him Dad since I was almost family. The fiancée and I set our things in the bedroom and did some heavy petting which left my cock hard and dripping.  I was always horny and she didn’t help. I was worried my bulge would be noticeable when we went down stairs, and sure enough, I thought I saw her father eyeing my crotch and found myself slightly flattered. I knew he had divorced her mother because he came out and I always liked attention.

Well, everything was going great:  Dad had brought a nice salmon and we had a great salad, but sadly half-way through the dinner my fiancée got a page and had to head to the hospital.  One of her transplant clients received the go ahead and she had to go back.  Telling me not to waste the weekend, she suggested I take the time to get to know my future father in law.  Dad smiled, gave his daughter a quick kiss, and she ran out the door.  We sat back down and finished dinner and then he passed me a scotch neat and a cigar.  It was great.  The country, the cigar, the scotch.  I could only think of one thing that would make it better, but the prospects of a blow job had run out the door a couple of hours ago.

“I know, let’s take these out to the hot tub,” Dad suggested as he set his cigar in the ash tray and his drink on the coffee table, stripping right there in the living room.  I never really look at guys in the locker room but he was very impressive:  a thick pelt of grey fur covered some impressive pecs and a flat stomach, below which hung an very impressive seven inch uncut cock.  Feeling slightly self conscious, I blushed a bit and looked away.

“Hehehe no reason to be shy, Son.  It's just the two of us now and there are no neighbors for miles around.  Come on.  Let's enjoy the great outdoors like God intended and soak in the tub.  Grab the bottle and two more cigars and meet me out there once you're ready."

As he turned away I noticed a small scorpion tattoo on his back thigh.  I was a bit surprised as my sense was few of his generation had tattoos, but I still I liked it on him.  In any event, following his orders, I sheepishly striped down.  My body was much less furry than his, and my cock measured in at six inches, so it occurred to me I could be his son.  Grabbing the Glenfiddich and two more cigar I timidly walked across the room and stepped outdoors.  My cock shrank even smaller in the cold air, even as I pranced and jogged to the tub. Hoping in, I yelped a bit at the temperature change. My footing went a bit and I half sat on Dad as I landed my seat.

“Easy Son, don’t spill the liquor or ruin those cigars, hehehe.”

We continued chat and drinking for a bit.  The scotch relaxed me, and the cigars were excellent.  My thoughts must have wandered a bit to where my fiancée and I had left off, 'cause I found myself getting hard under the bubbles made by the water.  In an effort to relax, I stretched my legs out a bit and hit the legs of my soon-to-be father in law.

“Sorry.”

“Not a problem.  I'll even give ya  a bit of a massage.”

Before I could say anything his hand started working my foot and a sigh escaped my lips. His big hands worked the soles of my feet, and I felt everything relax body, as pleasant, but the most odd sensations traveling up my legs. Dad's attentions were, most oddly, not doing anything to help my erection.

Dad put one foot down, and positioning himself between my legs, took-up my other leg, so my legs were now spread and my body half floating in the water as he did magic on my feet.  He clearly knew what he was doing, and for the first time I understood why women love foot massages.  It was amazing.  His hands started massaging up my legs, first working up my calves and then up further, massaging the tops of my thighs, digging deep into the muscles. His thumbs grazed my balls and my eyes shot open.  I tried to sit up but all I did was lock my legs around his back, which caused the two of us to slide up against each other.

I stared into his eyes and felt my cock throb against his furry body.  The water bobbed me slowly up and down, and I could feel his hard cock just touching between my ass.  His hands moved around behind my back and I was mesmerized, staring into his eyes as he pulled me forward and kissed me.  Instinctively I kissed back, pulling him against me, chest to chest, moaning with pleasure.  I had never felt a man before and it was amazing. His rough hands grabbed my ass and started teasing my hole. The calloused fingers pushing into me and scraping me, working my virgin hole open.  I knew what he wanted, and just as I got accustomed to his fingers, he pulled me hard down on his cock.

My scream echoed out into the night for a split second before his mouth was covering mine, eating my pain as he ignited my passion. His thrusts started slowly and I whimpered with each tug and pull as he forced his monster into my ass.  Soon it hurt less and less, and within less than a minute or so the pain turned into pleasure.  Instinctively I found myself working with him, meeting each of his thrusts and sliding back as he withdrew.  My cock was rock hard as the water was splashed around. The he pulled off me for a moment and looked again into my eyes. His cock stopped moving in my ass and he just held me there. I could feel his heart beat through his cock .

“You want to breed you Son?  You want my dirty Daddy seed in you?”

“Yes, please whatever you want just keep fucking me.”

“Did my daughter ever tell you the reason why her mother really left?”

“Well, I figure it was because of what we are doing right now,” I chuckled

"Well, yes,” he replied, smiling, "but also because I'm poz, and with my raw cock in your ass, if I shoot in you you’re most likely going to be knocked up.  Made into my poz son and carry the same virus.  Is that what you want?"

I had no words. Here I was a virgin to gay sex let alone poz gay sex.  The only thought in my head was I did not want him to stop.  As an answer to his question I began rocking back and forth on his cock.

“Oh thank you Son that feel so good. It has been so long. Plus I already shot in you once so it was kind of a moot point. Here some the second load son.  Be my boy forever”

This time I felt it:  a deep throbbing as his cock grew bigger and bigger, pulsing in my hole. His cum felt like a tongue deep in my ass licking the walls and making them wet.  Just after he shot, his hand grabbed my dick and pumped me furiously.  My last neg load shot over my head.

As I came down from my orgasm, my hole sore and throbbing, his cock still buried in my ass.  Catching my breath, I looked into his eyes and said one word:  "More."

• Like 11
  • Upvote 42
  • Thanks 2

Well, surely he has friends.  You've got the set up for him to ask if you'd like to widen the circle, so to speak.  Maybe he's friends with your father's business partner, or the minister who was going to perform your wedding.

I was thinking of a possible buddy or two from a nearby cabin but meh seems like im pushing it into a multiple chapter thing

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2015 at 9:20 PM, roguematrix said:

As I came down from my orgasm, my hole sore and throbbing, his cock still buried in my ass.  Catching my breath, I looked into his eyes and said one word:  "More."

The ending has been left very open I really hope that this is continued.

• 1 month later...