• 1 month later...

I was woken next morning by my now ex never-to be father in law now my Daddy’s cock shoving into my battered hole. Biting the pillow I gritted my teeth as he worked my ass, hitting that spot in me that made me moan. I could feel the sweat from his efforts start to drip on me. I started moaning and thrust back on his cock , grabbing the bedsheets to give me some leverage.

“Oh yeah Daddy fuck my ass, I want more of the hot poz cum, turn me into your Boy” , I didn’t even know where those words came from. They just spilled from my lips. Daddy started to growl and fuck me harder his cock hitting deep inside me opening me even more than last night it seemed, somehow going even deeper and making me moan with lust and heat as he hit deeper parts in my ass. Daddy grabbed my shoulders and slammed me all the way down and I could feel his cock shooting deep in my hole. It seems like he came buckets.

“Good cum slut, take my friend poz load in your hole” I heard my Daddy say, but instead of coming from behind me it was from the open bedroom door. In a panic I turned my head around and saw a complete stranger. Thinner than Daddy but just as furry and with white hair all over his tightly muscled body. Sweat dripped from his face and down his matted chest hair as his ragged breathing made it heavy.

“Found a good one didn’t you. Never looked behind and didn’t question a cock in his ass. How long do I get to keep him?” the strange asked

“ Just one day then he is off to Tom’s cabin for more training. I figure between the 5 of us we can make him into the perfect boy”

Panic gripped me and I looked at Daddy.

“Don’t worry Son just need to get you into the right head space, I am not getting rid of you just need to modify you a bit to you are my perfect Boy. Nothing will be done to you that you don’t ask for”

With that I felt a leather collar around my throat and the click of a lead being attached.

“Come on Boy we have a lot to do”

My new….Daddy?...no I only had one Daddy, owner was more like it. Lead me out the side door and down a well-worn path in the woods to another cabin much like my Daddy’s. Sweat had dried on me and cum was leaking down my legs as I sheepishly enter the Owners home.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 19
  • Thanks 1

The new Owner lead me into his house and straight down to a basement, the place was lit by fluorescent lighting and what looked like a hospital bed. He pulled me towards it and I got more nervous and sweat broke out.

“Don’t worry Boy I really am a Doctor, actually from now on I will be your primary care. I take care of all of us in our little circle. So now need to worry about your health care. I just need to give you a check up and make sure you are prepped right. Now stand over on the tiled part under the shower”

I stood in one of those shower areas like they have at the gym turned around. He pushed a dolly cart in and on it was a boar bristle brush, straight razor and shaving soap.

“First thing your Daddy asked me to do was make you look more like a good boy and get rid of that hair. For now it will be temporary but he may want to do a laser treatment but for now hold real still for me.”

For the next hour he meticulously shaved my entire body from the neck down with that razor. My cock remained hard and leaked the entire time as I felt the razor scraping across my skin. I had never had the urge to shave my body. But in truth I couldn’t wait until he had finished so I could see what I looked like.

“Now I won’t be doing your hair but when you get to the Barber he might want to change it a bit”

With that he ran warm water and had me stand under the spray. The water tingled across my skin. Somehow I felt even more naked, just looking down I looked at my cock so proud and standing erect and looking huge. I ran my hands over my body and loved the feel. Next he lead me basic to center and started coating my skin with a thick cream.

“This should burn off any stray hairs, now don’t move and don’t make a noise”

A burning sensation spread across me and it felt like I had been sitting too close to a fire. My skin felt tight and a whimper came out of my mouth, still for some reason my cock was hard and leaking. After 20 minutes he put me back under the water and rinsed me off. I was then lead to a table in the center and the Doc strapped in in and put my feet in stirrups. My ass had never been so exposed before. My head went back and I could see myself in a mirror in the ceiling. Staring back was someone totally different. No hair anywhere, precum pooling in my belly button and my legs spread and locked wide.

“So I am going to take some blood and run some tests later to make sure you are in good health so we can get your meds worked out late. Then we are going to work on the ass of yours. Need to stretch it a bit and make you a good boy power bottom.”

The next 15 minutes was me getting usual doc visit, blood was taken temp and all that. It felt weird that he was so clinical and yet I knew he had just fucked me less than 2 hours ago. Finally he wrapped up and reach over and took this metal buttplug (hey I know I’m new to being a fuck toy but I know what a butt plug is). This one was different and had wires coming off of it. He lubed my ass and quickly popped it in my ass, surprisingly with no pain. He then played with a boy and I felt my ass clench down and a wave of  pain mixed with pleasure shot through my cock. A gasp escaped my lips.

“Just a little stimulation while I go change and take care of some things. Back in about an hour”

A whimper escaped my lips as the waves became more intense and less predictable. Sweat started to break out and my breathing became heavy as I watch Doc walk away and up the stairs. My cock bobbed with each jolt and fresh precum leaked out not so much that it was dripping off to either side. I was amazed at how fast things had changed, from engaged to whimpering in a strangers house getting shocks in my ass and shaved. My mind began to whirl as the time passed and I had no idea what was going on.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 21
  • Thanks 1

Time seemed to draw on forever, my hole clenched the spasms shocked through my cock, I twitched moaned and drooled as my ass was worked out and sweat dripped from my body. Finally I heard footsteps coming back down the stairs. It was Doc thank god and he was talking on a cell phone

“Yup just coming back to him now here see for yourself”

He pointed the phone at me and there was Daddy on a vid chat window looking down at my shaved body as I panted and groaned. Watching the precum steadily drip on my now completely coated waist.

“He is looking good and seems to be enjoying it. Give him some water and feel free to move on to the next step”

“Will do” replied Doc and he hung up the phone.

With that he came over and the spasms stopped, the butt plug was gently removed from my hole. A moan escaped my lips that even to me sounded plaintive. My hole felt empty and hungry and the Doc looked down with a glint of longing in his eyes. His cock was rock hard and he began to slide it in my hole. Sighing with pleasure as he sank his whole length deep into me. My body arched and I threw me head back, welcoming the filling of my hole and making me feel complete. His thrust become hard and harder. He grabbed a small brown bottle from the cart next to the table unscrewed it and brought it up to his nose breathing deep. He brought the bottle eot my left nostril and stared at me, a slight nod of his head and I started to inhale, 3 times he had me inhale before he switched to the right. My head began to swim, my body felt hot. My heart was beating in my ears and my ass wanted more.

“I knew you would like those cum dump”

My moaning and grunting was getting obscene, a steady litany of asking him to fuck me hard and breed me was spewing from my mouth. With a final grunt and thrust deep again into my hole buried deep I felt his warm toxic cum again coat my hole. His body shudder with each spasm and I could feel the spurts hitting me little fingers of warmth and wet smoothing out each thrust.

“Mmmmmm fuck that is one hot hole, glad I can help in knocking you up Boy, but my turn is over and now you are onto the next”

With that he unstrapped me from the table and handed me a sports drink and water.

“Drink those up , don’t want you to get dehydrated”

I gulped the offered drink thankful for each sip. I was then helped to my feet, slightly unsteady and still dizzy Doc lead me back to the showers where we washed up.

“Here let me help you get really clean before I pass you on”

Doc then bent me over and grabbed a thin hose that was connected to the shower; he then stuck the tube in my ass and proceeded to flush me out 10 times until the water was clear. I fell clean and empty and slightly embarrassed about the whole ordeal but what I wanted wasn’t really a consideration at this point and I just accepted it.

“Pity to waste all that poz cum but if I give you to the Barber dirty m with his proclivities I would never hear the end of it” chuckled the Doc.

He then had me dress in a rubber jock strap and harness, gifts from your Daddy he said, before attaching the lead to my collar again and bringing me back upstairs.

Sitting at the kitchen table was a bear of a man. Huge well-groomed bearded man wearing only a leather vest chaps and boots.

“Is this the project, nice to meet ya Boy, I will be your Barber “ extending his huge hand he shook mine like we wear at a business conference, grabbed the lead and lead me out the door and on to the next cabin. I had no idea what would happen to me next , and since I still had not cum yet I really didn’t care I just new I would do as I was told so I could make Daddy proud.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 22

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...