Wrong Place At The Right Time

uncleslam

This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. My first attempt at this so sorry if it's lame. Normally this would be a rough draft but I'm afraid I'll never post it because I'll be too busy revising it. anyway, enjoy!

My friend had joined a motorcycle club recently and since we're very close I usually found myself attending a lot of the parties they threw and even special club members only events. I got to know a lot of the guys pretty well. They seemed to have accepted me into their inner circle. unfortunately, this group of men is only a small chapter of the whole club and being good with them DOES NOT mean you're good with everyone, which i will soon find out.

my journey began when i was asked to drive some members, including my friend, up to a convention the club was having.not seeing any downside I eagerly agreed. It was quite a drive but we filled the time by smoking a few bowls and sharing stories about the best fucks we've ever had, best tits, tightest pussy; I loved hearing my friends stories because i know hes got a nice 8 in cock that looks all the bigger given the fact that he's about 5' 8" weighing in around 124. Usually I don't find myself attracted to really skinny guys but for not ever working out he's got great tone. So Chris starts his story, and i start to find it hard to concentrate on the road. I recognized it immediately. Hes talking about the time he fucked his ex in the bed she shares with her husband. I know it well because anytime we're alone with some Tina I get him to show me the videos he took of that night. Thats when I saw his beautiful circumcised rod. Sadly for me, even after getting spun Chris still doesnt see me as an option for sexual relief. Mainly because he gets the worse tina dick I've ever seen. I start to feel my jeans get tight. Chris is in the passengers seat and immediately notices, I'm too preoccupied thinking about Chris' big white cock to see him pull out his phone and send me a quick text, "need me to take care of the huge boner for you?" I would have been embarrassed if we hadn't decided to show each other our hard cocks one night to compare. I get another text, "Never mind, I've only ever touched my own dick, Idk if i could handle your girth." He had about an inch on me in length but i had him on girth. I look over at him and roll my eyes. He flashes that sexy smile as I take our last exit.

A lot of the convention was extremely exclusive, so i wasnt allowed to attend any of the functions, and since i had decided to be the driver for the weekend I couldnt leave the hotel room just in case i was called for a ride. Finally, just before midnight, i get a text from Chris saying there's going to be a get together at the main clubhouse and I should go. Dying of boredom and horny from the hits of Tina I just had, I quickly left for the party.

As soon as i finish my first beer I realize that Im craving some Tina pretty bad. Knowing there had to be a dealer somewhere, I start going through the house trying to find my connect. It only took me about an hour before coming across and empty room with a single solitary bag of meth sitting on the nightstand. without thinking i make my way up to it and pick it up right as 3 members walk in. Back home a misunderstanding such as this would be easy to navigate, but at this moment i was just a stranger taking what isnt mine. they're all staring at me with a mixture of anger and confusion on their faces. I put the bag down, lower my head and try to leave but the door is quickly shut and locked, and finally the silence was broken," Is it my imagination, Bud, or did we just catch this faggot trying to jack my sack?" "Ya thats what it looks like to me, travis" replied Bud. " No I..." I tried to explain myself but was cut off by the third man. "hey maybe hes that "gift" we were supposed to get for finishing our last run so quickly, you know how these club sluts love their dope before taking some cock". I could see where this was heading and while id be more than happy to service these men individually, a group situation would certainly push my limits seeing as how I've never done that sort of thing.

They start to take of their shirts exposing some rather impressive torsos. I knew I might really be in danger of just getting jumped by these men, but all I could think about was Travis' arching adonis belts, Buds hard hairy chest and Brad's massive biceps. At once they all grab me and hold me down on the bed, "hey maybe the whores just mad that it hasnt gotten its fix yet, Brad how about you fix him a needle?" Brad nodded and disappeared. I was no match for the two mountains of Aryan muscle lying on top of me, but I struggled to free myself; I had never slammed meth before. Hell, I only smoke it once or twice a month. When Brad returned I had decided I shouldn’t fight him. Im a pretty big guy but I was out numbered. Slamming cant be too different from smoking can it? 

End of Part 1

Part 2

It can and it was. I refused to watch them inject me, I was so angry to be treated this way for now reason other than bad timing, but all that faded away when the tourniquet was pulled from my arm. I felt a rush of warmth throughout my body, I was suddenly very aware of my fuck hole and how clothed I was. As my body relaxed I could here laughter. The men had stood up leaving me to lay on the bed writhing in desire. I tried to fight it; I didn’t want to be their fuck toy for the night, but my body needed cock. Brad was the last to take his slam. I couldn’t hold it in any longer and before he could finish I just blurted out, “Please fuck me! I’ll suck your cock, lick your boots and worship you, just please don’t let me leave this room without your loads in me”. I was staring at these men- no, they weren’t men anymore, they were gods and I knew I’d do anything to please them. One by one they dropped their pants. At that point I didn’t care how hung they were, but I was thrilled to see that my new masters, already all hard as diamonds, were probably going to wreck my hole with their tools. There’s nothing I love more than big, cut, white cock. I was salivating at the sight of Brad’s fuck stick which pointed straight forward, no curvature (not unlike chris’) about 9 in from his hard torso. Bud and Travis both looked about 8 in, but it was Bud’s huge low hanging balls that brought a smile to my face. Before I knew what happened I realized they had stripped me and laid me across the bed with my head hanging off just a bit. To my delight, Brad stepped up and quickly put his cock in my mouth. He went a few inches in and started to pull out and a twinge of sadness hit me; this poor man has this beautiful meat swinging between his legs and hes so used to females being so bad at oral that his natural instinct is to hold back. Well if ever there was a position made for deep throating a cock, it’s the one I was in so when I felt him pulling out I wrapped my arms around his legs and brought him back while also bringing my off the bed a bit to show him that im not an amateur. His surprised confusion turned into pleasure as the head of his cock pushed past the back of my throat, “Holy shit y’all, look at this shit. Ive never seen my cock go so far down someones throat!” I held him there with my nose in his musky taint, massaging his cock with my throat muscles for a little while just appreciating the moans of pleasure emanating from above me, “fuck! This feels just like a tight pussy!” he exclaimed. Bud decided he wanted to try out my “pussy throat” so he and brad started taking turns with it. Travis knew a good deep throat bj would be nice but he knew exactly what he was after. Travis is what you’d call an ass man. He loves watching a tight asshole reluctantly open up around his fat white cock, a sight hes been deprived of for several weeks now since his wife left him. I felt the weight on the bed shifting and I knew he was coming up to inspect my hole. Chris sucked his finger leaving a good amount of spit on it. He looked up at his fucktoy being used by his friends, sure that with a throat so loose he cant expect his fucktoy to keep his hole tight but when he brought his finger to his sluts fuck hole he found that pushing past the outer ring was a bit harder than he expected. He grinned. The best part about anal to travis is the pain his big dick causes as he forces it in. In the past he would have to drown his cock in lube, but for this new chem pig he decided rubbing a little bit of spit on his meat would suffice. He wondered if he’d make his pig bite down on his friends cock.

I presented my hole for travis and felt him explore my pussy with his finger. I started wondering if he was just gonna tease me or—I couldn’t even finish my thought due to a mixture of blinding pain and indescribable pleasure. My mouth widened in shock which allowed more of Brads cock to enter. I’ve never felt a cock move so roughly in and out of my hole and if I was sober I probably would’ve hated it, but since I was still riding the wave of my first ever slam, the pain added to the pleasure. I could hear travis enjoying my tight hole, calling me a cock hungry chem pig, I loved it. I was just a warm wet hole for these real men to fuck. I gave Travis a squeeze with my hole which sent him over the edge. He slammed his cock deep into my body, I could feel his cock pulsing, shooting streams of his straight cum deep inside my pussy. Bud finished in my mouth as Brad made his way to my hole. “fuck Travis your cums leakin out of him like crazy, how long have you been holding that shit in?” Brad asked, “ almost two fuckin weeks! Its too bad this pig doesn’t live around here or id use that pussy everyday” Travis said as he found a chair to sit on while he waits for Brad to give this chemwhore a load.

Brad flipped his fuck hole over so it was on its stomach and mounted him using Travis’ cum to slide his monster deep into the warm wet hole. Once he was in he started slamming his cock in which brought yelps of pain from his fucktoy. He could feel himself bottoming out, prompting him to slam his hips harder into the pigs round hairy cheeks. He was surprised how much he enjoyed fucking another man. Something about the hair surrounding his cock as he pistons his cock in and out, the sensation of having their balls collide with each thrust, and the complete disregard for how much pain he might be feeling kinda made Brad think that he could do this again.

With the drugs wearing off, Brads deep long strokes were causing more pain than pleasure but I was still hungry for loads in my pussy so I squeezed down and started fucking back. Not long after that Brad clenched my ass and planted his hot seed inside me. I smiled as I felt his load fill me up. I laid on the bed in ecstasy as they got dressed and left. Before leaving Brad spun around and tossed the sack of meth at me and I could faintly hear him ask Travis, “So who’s sack was that anyway?” followed by laughter. I never told Chris about the encounter, he wouldn’t believe me anyway. Sometimes I’ll feel really ashamed for being such a slut for tina, But then I think of Brad’s 9 inches and im reminded that I’m just a slut for big cock and I can definitely live with that.

• Upvote 25

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...