Communion Palm Springs

bbtwink95

I have a question. I’ll be going to my first communion in Palm Springs in September (YAY). My question is how is CCBC? From what I’ve read it seems that they don’t offer any rooms to rent as in other bathhouses. I mean they do have rooms but only if your going to be spending the night or so and not for us that want to rent a room for a few hours and use as a fuck bed, am I correct in this? So is all the fucking outside? Can someone explain this to me?

Is the whole property free play during that time or only certain spots? Also is anyone going? Does it get packed? Im hoping for dick after dick after dick in me.

There are plenty of indoor and outdoor play spaces at CCBC. It is a gay resort and I'm sure if rooms are available they will rent them to you at the usual price. I don't recall any beds, but there are indoor slings. Go and get a locker and don't be shy about having sex with people watching!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...