Best Place to Travel for Sleazy Raw Sex?

PhoenixGeoff

What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?  

384 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best city to visit for lots of sleazy raw sex?

• New York
    • San Francisco
    • Los Angeles
    • Chicago
    • Las Vegas
    • Palm Springs
    • New Orleans
    • Other (tell us below!)

On 6/22/2014 at 5:25 PM, AndyOboy said:

While the hotel pump n dumps are great here in Los Angeles, I have to say both SF and Palm Springs are where I have had the most fun. Public cruising in SF s crazy. Love cruising Buena Vista park for jizz. Last time I was there I got naked, bend over a park bench and took loads for several hours. I think even a couple of homeless guys unloaded in me. Palm Springs has all those great gay resorts and lots a BB parties. Tends to be an older crowd, but as long as the cock is hard my hole is open.

Palm Springs is my home away from home. I have business in Hollywood but stay in Palm Springs. The commute is totally worth it.

• Piggy 1

My travels over the years have taken me to many cities.. playing tourist during the day.. and then looking to get my balls drained at night etc

In the states..that includes San Fran, LA, New Orleans, Orlando, Ft L, Key West, Chicago, New York, Vegas and Seattle + a few others... but as I have said in another post they pale in comparison to Berlin , Munich, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Brussels and London..

Sydney and Melbourne also have fond memories for me...unfortunately club80 is no more.. 

U really need to travel and experience the world

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/22/2021 at 8:46 PM, Harlemboy81 said:

As far as domestic travel, I would have to say D.C. and Dallas at the top of my list. 

International: Berlin, Paris, and Vienna 

Years ago Chi Chi LaRue told a DC crowd at the former Lost and Found after it had been turned into a stripper bar that we were "decadent, decadent ... and you know it!"   DC certainly has it's moments.

Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, NY (if you can tap into it) Chicago, Palm Springs, Fort Lauderdale.

However I haven't been to Gran Canaria during party time and the sluts I admire from other sources all vote for it.