Fucked In The Woods

I love sex outdoors but until recently I didn't know of any places to cruise near my house. I was on Squirt one day when I found a cruising spot not 15 minutes from where I live. I figured I had nothing to lose so I slipped on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt and headed out.

It was around noon and it was a sunny day. I found the place, a small park below a hill, but wasn't too optimistic as it looked to be a family spot.  Then I saw the parking lot mentioned on Squirt:  four cars were in the lot, one empty, and the other three were occupied by older guys.  Again, I wasn't feeling too optimistic.

Still I got out of my car and headed along an expanse of lawn. I had no idea where I was going so I headed for a nearby grove of trees.  I didn't see anyone in the grove, in fact, there didn't seem to be anyone in it at all, but I noticed a position where I would have a good view of the parking lot, and I figured from that vantage point I could see if anyone was coming.

Then I saw another grove of trees on the hill so I headed up there. It was a short walk and not steep at all. Once again, no one was there but me. I did find condom wrappers and a couple of used rubbers though so I knew this must be the spot from Squirt.

I was heading back down when I saw a young Latin guy leaning on a tree in the grove bordering the lawn. He had a tight blue tee shirt on and jeans that even from a distance looked hot on him. He noticed me coming down so I turned around and went back up the hill. I leaned against a tree more at the bottom of the hill and soon he came up the trail. He looked to be about 20 and not too tall, probably 5'6" but very toned. He rubbed the front of his jeans as he walked by me. Jackpot!

I watched him go to the top of the hill and pulled my cock out of my pants, stroking to get it hard. Once he was at the top of the hill he turned around and flashed me a huge dick. Even from a distance I knew I had to have it.

He motioned for me to come to him. My shorts were loose so I had to hold them up to keep them from falling off as I approached him. His cock had to be a full 8" and very thick.  We stroked each other for a bit then I stepped out of my shorts which had fallen to the ground, got on my knees and took him in my mouth.
His cock was leaking an enormous amount of precum, so I licked it from his slit, enjoying the sweetness on my tongue.  He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down on him. His cock pushed against the back of my throat as he face fucked me.  I pulled his jeans down and cupped his tight ass as he pumped my face faster.  I had to have him up my ass.

I found a condom in my pocket and lubed my ass with the lube I had brought as he kept face fucking me. I looked up at him with his cock in my mouth and then took the condom out of its wrapper and slowly slid it over his monster cock. I turned around with my knees still on my shorts and felt him get behind me and slowly push his cock past my sphincter, delving slowly in to my gut. He was now fucking me faster, driving my hole to ecstasy. I told him I wanted to feel his cum on my hole.

"Take the condom off and cum on my hole," I grunted.

He pulled out, stripped-off the condom off as I had asked, and slid back in.

'What the fuck,' I thought, 'this guy is barebacking me'.

He grunted and pumped faster, then pushed hard and I felt his cock throb against my hole. He wasn't cumming on my hole, he was cumming in my hole. I was so horned up I couldn't tell him to stop. He kept his cock buried deep in my hole as almost the last drop of cum pushed inside me.

He pulled out and slapped my ass.  He said something in Spanish, then slid a finger in to me.  A cum covered finger was soon in my mouth.  Eventually he helped me to my feet, even as his jeans were still around his knees. I saw jizz dripping from his cock so I dropped back down and cleaned him up, tasting his salty cum mixed with the taste of my ass.

He pulled his pants up and headed back towards the bottom of the hill, leaving me half naked and cum filled. I was pleased I had found the place and was also pleased I hadn't yet cum, as I was hoping someone else would come along.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 4

I miss the "good old" cruising days. Going to the Woods or park and check out the guys, getting fucked between the trees or bushes. Really exciting. It's all (or mostly) internet based dating now. Nothing wrong with that but it is not as exciting. Cruising the woods or park really built up the atmosphere. 

• Upvote 2

From where I was seated I could see the Latin guy walking back to the parking area.  It was a great view to see who was coming or going. On the other side was a train track and it was easy to see if anyone was coming from either direction. I was really glad he had led me to this spot.

I hadn't put my shorts back on and decided to take my shirt off so I was now completely naked. I figured, What the hell?, I was alone.  I explored the area and found a few spots where guys had fucked before based on the condom wrappers.  The only problem from some of the spots is that I couldn't see anyone coming from the railroad track side. There was a fixture that appeared to be a huge drain or maybe a pipeline of some sort at one time. I climbed on top of it and straddled my legs around it, my ass hole completely exposed. I leaned forward and dry humped it for a minute.  Then I heard a voice exclaim "Oh, my!"

Sliding off the pipe I saw a guy, about 35, coming towards me from the railroad track trail. He was about five ten and probably 180, in very good shape and blonde. He had a tank top and shorts on and a backpack over his shoulder.  "Don't mind me," he said. "Looks like you're having a good time."

"I thought I was alone," I said. "Hope you are okay with me being naked."

"Actually, I come here to get naked too. But I go to the top where I can see guys coming."

"Yeah, I was there but wanted to check it out down here."

"You looked hot straddling that pipe. Really made me hard. Hey, I have a towel in my backpack. Want to hang out?"

Hell yeah, I wanted to hang out. He was gorgeous.

He went to the top of the hill, pulled out the towel and spread it on the ground. The off came the shirt. Very defined pecs, perky nipples. I was in heaven. Then off came the pants. Wow! His cock was at least five inches soft. I couldn't wait to see if he was a grower as well as a shower.  "Come down here with me," he suggested.  There was enough room for both of us on the towel but still I straddled his hips, and just before we kissed he murmured "You sure are a hottie."

I took his tongue in my mouth and flicked mine over his lips, gradually working my way down his torso, gently nipping at his tits, licking slowly around them, and then dropping down to his belly button, tickling it with my tongue. I couldn't stop. I had to taste his cock. He was hard as a rock when I got there, precum dripping out of his cock slit. I licked it off and stroked what had to be nine inches of hard man meat. I toyed with it with my tongue, licking from the base to the tip. So tasty. He had leaned back on the towel, enjoying me worshiping his body. I lowered my mouth over his cock, pushing slowly until the full length hit the back of my throat.

Good thing I have no gag reflex. I bobbed up and down on his rod, basically fucking myself.  He then lifted his hips a bit, almost forcing his balls in to my mouth. Big fucking hairless balls were soon in my mouth. I took one ball then the other and finally both in my mouth. I sucked gently and pulled on his nut sack with my mouth. I then lifted his hips a little more exposing a beautiful hole. I put my hands on his thighs and gently pushed him back. I lowered my face over his hole, sliding my tongue in to an area he had obviously showered before he came. I was so sweet and tangy. I lapped with my tongue and then fucked him with the tip, eventually going in a deep as I could.

I then got back on top of him, slowly pushing myself back up his body, to his cock, to his navel, to his nipples and finally planting my lips back on to his. He hands began to caress my ass as we kissed, soon rubbing my hole with one finger. I was still a little wet from the Latin guy and he noticed. His slid another finger in to me and began finger fucking me, chuckling "Hmm, somebody's been busy."

I took his cock in my hand and began rubbing it on my cunt.  "I may need some lube to get you all the way in," I said.

"I think you're a whore who can take it with just a little spit. I'll bet you still have some cum up there from the last guy."

Fuck, this guy was going to bareback me too? I was so horned up I couldn't stop him and I wanted to feel his bare cock inside me. I took a glob of spit from my mouth, rubbing it along his cock. I pushed my hole hoping the Latin cum would ooze out. I took his cock in my hand and slowly lowered my hole over it, bit by bit, first the head, then inch by inch the full length. I began to ride him and he started fucking me as my hole loosened up to take his monster cock. I had my hands on his chest, bucking on top of him, grinding myself to take his cock deep inside me. He began piston fucking me as well.

"Jesus, this is fucking hot," he grunted, adding "Your pussy feels so good on my cock.  I told you you'd be able to take it without any more lube."

"Just keep fucking me, baby. Your cock feels so good inside me."

"Yeah, you like taking bare cock out here in the woods? I'm gonna fucking breed you right here."

"Yes, I want you to cum inside me," I moaned.

"Such a nasty whore.  I'm going to coat your insides with my cum."

"Do it!  Do it!"

He pumped faster and then pushed all the way to the hilt of his boner, cum exploding in my gut.  He remained inside my ass for what seemed like ten minutes, not actually ever pulling out, but rather his cock just fell out as it gradually softened.  Gently I kissed him as I lay on top of him.

"Um, I think my cum is leaking out of your hole on to my leg," he said.

Sure enough, it was.  So I rolled off of him and cuddled with him for a while, but eventually decided to get going, even though I had the rest of the day open.  I got up and found my clothes and started to get dressed.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I figured you'd want to take in the nature by yourself.  Who knows, maybe someone else will come along."

" Ha!  That would be hot, but I was hoping you'd stay. You're fun."

So began the rest of my afternoon.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 2

"I'm Jeremy," he said and reached out his hand.  I took it and brought it to my mouth, sucking on his fingers.  He laughed and said I'd get more but first he wanted to smoke some weed. He reached in to his backpack and found his pipe, lit up and took a drag, passing it to me after. We laid there on his towel, smoking and talking, him telling me he came here at least once a week to lay out naked and always had fun. By fun I thought he meant sex. His cum was still leaking from my used hole so there was plenty evidence of that. He was on his side, facing the bottom of the hill when he said,"Looks like we have company."

From the base of the hill were two young guys, no older than 20, laughing and playing around.  "I know these guys," said Jeremy. "They're cool. I think you're going to have some more fun."

"Why, are you going to whore me out?" I asked.

He just looked and me and smiled. I melted and knew I would do whatever he asked of me.  The two guys kept coming and Jeremy waved them up to us.  "Jeremy!" they cried out in unison.

"Hey boys. I have a guy here for you to play with."

They came to the top of the hill:  two beautiful smiles, two cute twink faces, and two twink bods.  Jeremy introduced me to them but I was paying no attention to their names because they were both stripping. Off came the shirts revealing tight thin torsos. Then off came the pants showing first two little bubble butts and then two perfect cut penises, each around three inches soft. I knew they were going to be much bigger when hard.

Jeremy offer up the pipe and they each took a drag.  "We were hoping you'd be here," said the one guy with long dark hair.

"Glad I came today," he said. "We just had the most awesome fuck session. He's still got my load in his ass."

"Nice," said the other guy who had short blonde hair. "Are you going to share him with us?"

"I guess that's up to him. But I can tell you he's a total slut. He was fucked and loaded by another guy before I came."

"Fuck, two loads up your hole already? You're just my kind of slut."

I got on my knees and put my hands behind my back. "Treat me like a slut. I want to be used."

Blonde guy came over and put his cock in my mouth. I began sucking and then the other guy came over and put his cock alongside the blonde guys. I went back and forth, sucking one, then the other, then taking both of them in my mouth at the same time. Jeremy got behind me and slipped a finger in my ass, gently massaging my cummy hole.

Finally, blonde guy got behind me and Jeremy took his cock in his hand, guiding it to my hole.

"Just push it in. He's wide open and lubed."

The blonde guy pushed in with one thrust, filling my hole. I gasped with the other guys dick in my mouth. Then Jeremy got up in front of me and I sucked his cock with the other one. The blonde kid was now pumping faster. I figured he was getting close but then he pulled out and told his buddy to take a turn. The dark haired kid got behind me and just like his friend pushed in to me with one thrust.

"What a fucking whore," said Jeremy as I took his huge cock down my throat. The kid who was fucking me began piston fucking me, ripping deep in to my pussy, and announcing "I'm going to drop a load up that hole."

I pulled away from Jeremy's cock long enough to say, "Fuck your cum in to me."

The the kid pulled out and I thought he was going to cum outside me but he got up and told me to stand up. He had me put my hands on a tree branch, my ass sticking out. Then I felt a cock go back in me. Then another. Then another. The three guys were tagging me, one in and then another in, three guys taking turns on my hole.

"You wanted to be whored out," said Jeremy. "How's this?"

"I love it," I grunted, "I love it."

The blonde kid was fucking me when he said he was cumming. He fucked me hard and pushed his cum deep inside me. Jeremy told me to push some of it out when the blonde kid pulled out. I did as I was told then the dark haired kid rubbed it on my cunt with his cock, soon pushing in to me and pumping in to me. He soon was cumming too, but he pulled out as he came so his cum was on my butt. Jeremy then fingered it in to me, breeding me with his fingers.

"God, Jeremy, put your cock back in me," I begged.

The two boys were now getting dressed as Jeremy took his cock and pushed all the cum back in to me, pumping the four loads that I already had even deeper. The boys started rubbing me all over as Jeremy pounded away.  "Fuck, I'm cumming," he yelled, driving his load deep in to me, mixing his cum with the cum already there. The blonde kid got down and started sucking my cock and I couldn't hold off, cumming in his mouth. He took it all, drinking it in to his gut as Jeremy's cock spammed with the last of his load in my ass.

"Fuck," said the blonde kid. "That was fun!"

I was wiped out and now really had to go. Jeremy got down behind me and licked my pussy, getting the cum dripping from my hole. He came up and gave me a deep kiss that tasted like cum and ass. I was in heaven, but knew my time was up, so I announced "Sorry, guys, I've gotta get going."

"Well, if you're ever horny you know where to find us," said Jeremy.  And with that the two twinks left.  I got dressed and headed back down the hill, cum still dripping down my leg. Jeremy stayed behind and who knows, probably hooked up with more guys.

All I know is that I will definitely be coming back.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 3

• 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...