Your Unfulled Fantasy And If You Could Without Consequences

Jamie85

I get the whole breeding I love jacking my hard cock off to it, but I dunno about you I wouldn't want to be poz until maybe my 40-50s where you can do whatever you want and most of your family is gone. I couldn't live withmyself knowing what i've done to my family. Shame. It really pisses me off that being gay is looked down upod. If it were an alternate universe where being a lesbian or gay or bi was just natural, and peopel just didn't even think twice about it. 

You need to move in to a city & not stay in the suburbs, being gay or bi is not looked down upon in cities, the smaller the suberb the smaller minded people you get. I've lived in major cities my whole life & so glad that i do. gives you total freedom to do as you want, you need to live your life for yourself & not for your family.

• Upvote 2

My unfulfilled fantasy is to go to a sex club with lots of big daddy tops, sucking as many dicks as possible, getting in the sling and getting bred repeatedly until my pussy is so full it will run down my legs. Very vanilla I know, but I just wanna get filled up as much as possible by as many fat dicks as possible. I love dicks and cum.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

My fantasy is like most here.  I would love to be positioned face down on a padded bench in a club or bath house and take as many cocks in my ass that are there.  I want to feel the cocks cumming in me and the cum running down  my thighs.  Finally after they are done with fucking me. (this may go beyond what others have interest on this site) I feel someone pulling on my sack and a sharpe pain then a funny feeling of release.  Then a fellow shows me as I look up from the bench two pink orbs hanging from his hand and I realize they are my balls.   They have gangbanged me and I loved it, but then they castrated me. 

• Upvote 1

You need to move in to a city & not stay in the suburbs, being gay or bi is not looked down upon in cities, the smaller the suberb the smaller minded people you get. I've lived in major cities my whole life & so glad that i do. gives you total freedom to do as you want, you need to live your life for yourself & not for your family.

I wish I could just up and move to san fran. I like in a small time very close to tampa, fl but I know so many people it'd be a major risk going into a gay bar or whatnot. 

Edited by YodaTheCockMaster

• 1 year later...
On 22/09/2015 at 5:18 AM, cityjock said:

To recruit twink bottom bois for weekend-long training sessions (or longer...) where they'll be bound in chastity and a jockstrap, gagged, and blindfolded while I whore out their holes to my mates and via their online accounts. They'd be fed nothing except the cum and piss that their slutty profiles can pull. Between loads, I'd train them in the important points of being proper holes for the men they strive to please. Advanced bdsm, ass stretching, and the like. If performing well, they'll be let loose to further their training through domestic service and more public acts of devotion.  Proceeds from whoring out their holes will be mine as a "thank you" for helping them live out their dreams of being proper cumdump slaves bois. 

Thats hot..

Guest PigLuke

Mine is fairly vanilla in comparison but would love to get some women knocked up with my kids. Not going to happen as I'm gay and chasing the bug but often fantasise about creaming in a pussy and making her pregnant. 

Edited by PigLuke
Spelling

Not too crazy for this site, but I'd like to be bred both ends over and over, getting 8-10 loads up my ass, and as many down my throat.  Used as a fuckdoll to unload in then move aside for the next guy to get off.  Uncut dicks would make me think I'm in heaven.  The only cum anyone would see is running out my asslips as I hold them in the best I can.

• Like 1

I have a few - besides finding and fucking the doorman I was infatuated with when I was 12.

Getting partied fucked by my father.

Putting ad to earn quick $ for DTF guys on a particular night in restrooms throughout courthouse (Family court would suggest many straight clients are reading ad.  and quick money is needed) - get as many straight guys to breed me as possible.

Get gangbanged by actual Latin gangmembers - as initiation requirement.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

In my case I can hardly talk about "unfulfilled fantasies". I used to hang out in the gloryhole area that was connected to a slur-ramp. One hole was for sucking standing up and it had one on each side for both fucking and sucking. I would take 15 to 20 loads. If I stayed in my room I once took 12 loads from guys who would walk into my room. 

My problem is that I want to continue doing it. Lately I've been thinking of going to the local sauna and again spend some time in the gloryholes. But I know I could not resist a hard cock that wants to fuck ass. If find it so hot to hear the top moan and groan on the other side of the partition.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Unfulfilled fantasy and no consequences....for me it's a todd up between being the bottom for the breeding pleasure of an entire military base or college sports team and just being able to travel the world and visit its sex clubs, sex resorts and baths so that I get to enjoy being bred multiple times everyday.

• Upvote 1