Your Unfulled Fantasy And If You Could Without Consequences

Jamie85

Guest MightyMouth

#1 - I would like to experience being a face down, ass up, no load refused bottom in a darkened room.

#2 - For my husband to pimp me out.  He blind folds me and brings dudes over for me to service and I have no idea who they are or what they look like.

• 2 weeks later...

Cabin in the woods, somewhere in the Northwest or Southeast. Completely isolated. A basement and a barn stocked with extreme sub men there to serve rough tops in any way the tops choose.

Gang rape, beatings, verbal pozzings. Cocks as weapons. Tear 'em up, make 'em gag, flood their guts.

A place where top men have one goal: to have the most intense orgasms of their lives with no limits, no apology.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I would have to say that my biggest unfulfilled fantasy is to be drugged, taken to an isolated area, gang raped over and over again ..... forced to take all loads, toxic, bugged, all of it for several days, be blindfolded and bound, brought back to the area from where i was taken and left in a dirty alley still blindfolded, bound and naked!!

Guest apollobchbttm

Regret is hard to live with. So one day I made up my mind and it wasn’t that hard to fulfill my fantasy. Checked into a gay resort in St Petersburg Fl. I got on the most popular hookup sites . I got what a needed to lose my inhibitions and it wasn’t too long before a Dom top joined me for what turned out to be my training as a spun up cumdump bottom. 

Edited by apollobchbttm

• 2 weeks later...

Hitchhiking late at night, a semi pulls over had I get in. A big hairy brute overpowers me as soon as I shut the door. He ties me up and rapes me. From there he totally owns me. He travels across the country, whoring me out at truck stops and rest areas. I have no further say in my existence except to be his chemed up slave until he tires of me and leaves me naked, full of anonymous cum and covered in piss in a filthy rest stop bathroom.

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817
23 minutes ago, pzfkr said:

I’ve just watched England-Brazil Under 17s football game. I want both teams to gang fuck me in any place where they would all count as legal age.

I'm pretty sure the legal age in England is 16 now, even for gay sex.

I fantasize about winning the lottery and not needing to work or really do anything I don't feel like doing would allow me to do only one thing exclusively for days on end... I would have an endless string of men, all shapes and sizezs for the variety necessary to stave of boredom taking their turns breeding me one after the other for days on end.

--Or--

(To taboo to mention online)

• Like 1

Guest ATLSexyGuy

One is that I am working out at the gym at the University where I work and am showering when the Water Polo team comes into the shower room.  They have the novice guys service anyone who wants their dick sucked and then they 'force' me to service the whole group.  Sucking, then getting fucked, then skewered by the whole team.   Covered in and cum deep in me while the novices lick my body.

The other is to go to a major fetish party in Berlin, London, etc. slam for the first time, and then serve and service any and all that my Sir wishes me to serve.  Cum dump pig bottom taking loads like Dawson and Sketchy Sex guys.  

One of the ones I like to think about a lot since I read something similar in a story:

My boyfriend asking if I wanna spice things up and blindfolds me/ties me to the bed on my back with my legs up over my head.
Then he proceeds to fuck me good, feeding me poppers until I'm spinning. Then he pulls out and has a couple of his ex boyfriends (who we hiding in a closet or something) switch places with him. Have them keep my head rushing with poppers so I don't notice until right when I'm about to cum and then they rip off the blindfold so I can realize how he's whoring me out like a slut to all his past relationships.

Then they just breed/feed me until they're all satisfied.

• Upvote 1