Your Unfulled Fantasy And If You Could Without Consequences

Jamie85

Well, I have come close to a few of my all time fantasies, but, do have a few more :)  One for sure would be to have a top invite me to a motel, fuck me, get me so high and then whore me out to any and all cock! Have them just coming in, using my hole, filling me with cum and or piss, all through the night, leaving me in the morning, just gaped and dripping with cum and piss!  

I live close to Toronto :)  I really should do this! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Cumjunky215 said:

To suck and swallow about 15-20 guys one after the other, just being their cum receptacle.  Another is to be fucked and filled by about 10 guys same way, one after the other, just being a hole to hold their sperm.

I love the way you think. A cum juunky.. cumwhore, sperm bank, cum hole, a bottomless pit for cock and cum.. one after the other after the other.. 

You're my role model! I wanna be just like you when I complete my conversion to cumjunky. 

On 8/23/2015 at 10:03 AM, FJLinNYC said:

To get totally used by a group of guys as their whore while they watch a football game.  Guys stop by, see me getting fucked, join in.  And you know half time, they are all going to want a turn, getting double fucked and throat fucked.  Plus as the game would go from winning to losing to winning again how the fucks would change.  Guys cheering each other on that are using you. Then the end of the game, hot sweaty, drinking, hairy, men all banging you, getting that one last nut out before they hit the road.  The straggler that would still be fucking a couple hours after the game.  When it's all said and done, you covered in man stink and sweat, with deep filled cum dripping hole

Your fantasy, FJLinNYC, is EXACTLY like mine. Straight guys taking turns on my ass, high-fiving, egging each other on, using me like meat, while the others watch the game or come and go from the fuckroom. Yeah...this is the fantasy I’d like to live out. And I totally would do it too.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 11/6/2017 at 10:29 PM, jontheblock said:

Well, I have come close to a few of my all time fantasies, but, do have a few more :)  One for sure would be to have a top invite me to a motel, fuck me, get me so high and then whore me out to any and all cock! Have them just coming in, using my hole, filling me with cum and or piss, all through the night, leaving me in the morning, just gaped and dripping with cum and piss!  

I live close to Toronto :)  I really should do this! 

Hello, I'm a bottom in Toronto, I'd love to arrange that just to watch you take all those loads

• 3 months later...

One of mine:

Meet up with a Dom/top who blindfolds me, takes me to a sex club, and strips me naked other than the blindfold for inspection by the guys. Lets me be felt up / groped / explored for a while before taking me to a sling / fuck bench / bed / etc.  for guys to use sight unseen and no questions asked. Ideally he uses my finger to get access to my phone, uses that to go on sites and let guys know "if you've been wanting to do this guy it's open game". Probably even text a couple of guys on my Facebook he thinks are cute, send them a photo and let them know to come get it if they want. After a friend dumps his load in me, if they choose say hi and see if I can recognize the voice.

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Rawslut98 said:

My biggest fantasy is to be snuffed. I want to be used and beaten to the tops to desire and when he sees no more use for me. He ends it all to his satisfaction

that's mine also

• Like 1

Pretty tame one here

To be a boy to an older daddy. He would come home from work and i would be cleaning the house for him naked. Hed point to his dirty boots and i would immediately start cleaning and licking them and then work my way to his cock.

If he had a bad day, he would spank and whip me and then roughly fuck me on the floor or if he had a good day, we would go upstaurs and hed make love to me.

Every morning, i would worship his cock and drink his piss and he would always shave my body hair as a mark of ownership.

• 1 month later...

Well this is my fantasy and I really want it to be a reality 

just being told by my daddy   A time, A location and The day ,how long to take a holiday off work thinking mmm yes I’m going away with my owner or daddy ,little will I know it’s not just going to be me and my daddy , 

after getting to our destination  daddy goes to get some alcohol while I have a shower im in the shower getting ready and I hear daddy come back i get out the shower and noticed daddy’s made me a massive drink , afrer a few more drinks I notice a funny taste in my mouth , The next Thing I black out as I’m coming around to my daddy or sir shoving poppers under my  noise while slapping me to come around  as I would come around I would notice from how I am strapped down in a sauna or a theatre, in a sing or dark room  or  a change im city - town -or state in a cheep hotel I would then hear the daddy say well fellas the party peace is awake I would jsut see cocks and big balls full of cum next think I hear well lads time to get this infection riddled gang rape going you have all posted adds on different websites , bottom for annon sti baby’s and infections , all baby’s and seeds welcome only if you have a sti you can attend not matter how many tunrn up there’s only one bottom he will be serving and taking everyone’s baby’s he’s not on no pill he’s just a slut wants to be used so let’s make this tight non controseption taking tight negative slut humiliated pregnant with different baby’

I’m the voice of a daddy top 

you said to me that you don’t like fanny cos you want to be the dirty slag, you wanted to be a whore ,you want your boy pussy fucked well guess what buy the time this is not even a couple hours in your already going to be a start attraction, you will be  the biggest slut ever and the more you cry you slut   and beg and scream and this sick tops here makes the word  go around how much of a a crying dirty skank sissy fag boy you are , and it will be longer and more rougher and brutal rape and this is how we are gonna help a poor helpless and clueless bitch boy get pregnant well know your taking the woman’s role you should know if you don’t want your eggs fertilised you should use birth contr 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/28/2015 at 7:21 AM, fargo_bare said:

to have a 'friend' take me to a homeless camp.  chain me to a tree.  leave a couple cases of beer there.   the homeless can fuck me and grab a can of beer as payment

I would like tis also