Your Unfulled Fantasy And If You Could Without Consequences

Jamie85

i would love to be invited to an "I don't know" status tops place for a good fucking and when I get there, 5 other guys are there and they sit me down and explain that 4 are poz, 1 is "don't know" and one is neg and they are each going to put me in a sling with wrists and ankles bound.  one by one they each work my hole, one with a toothbrush, one with a hang nail on his middle finger, others with other metal objexts.  once my hole is puckered open and with minor cuts inside, they each fuck me and pump their cum inside me.  virbal poz talk is given by each top assuring me that being poz is wonderful with another mans DNA flowing thru my veins creating a brotherhood.  after all 6 cum in me, they break for drinks and food to recharge their cum shafts and begin to do it again.  this goes on all weekend until sunday afternoon they unbound me, as over 30 loads of cum are trapped inside my hole with a but plug that is incerted after each load to insure conversion occurs.  weeks later they take me to the cloctor for my HIV test forcing me to pretend they are my support friends and while the doctor tells me that I am poz, the guys just smile, wink at me and wihisper "congratulations and welcome" .  my pozzing weekend becomes an anniversary for the 7 of us.

• Like 2

Guest bbslut88

I have a few unfulfilled fantasy's. One is meeting a guy for a fuck, I arrive where he grabs me strips me ties me up and rapes my ass with no lube his cocks a very fat 10 incher. After hes done with me Im blindfolded and taken so a damp smelly place where I am raped for 2-3 days living on piss and cum. 

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I have an interesting twist to this question, I am living my fantasy, and that is barebacking without worrying about the consequences. I feel like a door has been opened that has been shut for awhile. I have reached a place in my life, mentally and emotionally, where I have gotten past all the fear I used to associate with bare back sex,

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Being kidnapped and raped in the woods. Or when i was a young teen, i fantasized about being molested and used by older men.

Free use. Any man has the right to drag me off the street to use my hole, walk into my apartment anytime, get violent, whatever, whenever. Doesn't always have to be a dom thing, either; I'd fucking love it if some shy bottom came up and asked me to follow because he feels like getting off for a change. I don't expect to be used constantly in ways I enjoy. It's just a public service thing. But, yeah, rough use is the fantasy. Abduct/drug me out as long as I'm not headed to work. I play along with his kinks/taboos. Condoms are forbidden, so I guess it's free* use I want, but I don't think that's asking too much.

Unsurprisingly, no takers yet. No idea how to advertise this. Maybe I should carry a sign wherever I go.

And yeah, like all the other bottom/vers pigs on here, sometimes I jerk off imaging getting abducted at 15, drugged, and seeded by a bunch of older toxic pigs. So cliche, but so good...

Edited by arx

Being kidnapped, knocked out, and wake up in a room or basement stripped with a collar and chained to a post.  Be fed and watered regularly. Have guys with his on/me blind folded, come in and fuck me over and over for days until I'm brainwashed into submitting. When they are finished, I'm knocked out and left on the side of the road, still naked and full of cum

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest hardryan888

Forcing a straight twink so hard that he eventually turns into a cum slut, at which point I replace him with another straight boy

Ever since I found those portaglory videos, my biggest fantasy has been to be stuck in a portapot gloryhole all day long at a construction site for all the working men to use all day whenever they want or need to bust a nut. Or just find and have access to such a glory hole period lol.

• Like 1

This is odd but to be a cundunp at a ABS. It seems there are more bottoms there and less tops.. I’d like to be the only bottom one day and have a train of guys on both sides of the wall sticking their dicks in to unload. The booth would be smaller to allow a bottom to bend over and suck at the same time split roasted. 

Just the idea of random tops coming and going, getting off and splitting for the next top to step in. Go on and on until my ass is sore, legs are wobbly and my back aching. 

The most I got was three in the row. Would like 10 in 1 hour. That would be hot. 

I want a proper  all black gangbang no cocks  under 8". In my head I think 20 guys should do it but I really want 50+ guys to fuck me full of cum. video of the whole night.  all the guys can use me however they want and as many times as they want but they all must cum inside my asshole

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Having a 18 inch double headed dildo fully inserted then put in a sling at a breeding party and having it removed before each breeding then put back in after each breeding at the end of the night having everyone piss in a funnel with a long tube so my guts are filled with piss and cum.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I would not really say consequences, yet everything going the way you would really like it to go in real life.

My strongest fantasy that gets me the most turned on, is to be owned by another man. I mean a Master/slave contract. I would be his servant around his house, he would spank me when I did something wrong, and I would go with him to BDSM events, where I might be offered out to some of his buddies.  

I don't need the money or the favor, yet it would be really hot, if the contract was enforced, by a cash loan, or an employment favor, I had to work off through sexual slavery.