Your Unfulled Fantasy And If You Could Without Consequences

Jamie85

I know everyone here has their fantasies.  Lord knows I've got more than I can type about.  In my case most of the fantasies translate into situations I would most likely not not attempt by any means to fulfill because I would be afraid to either deal with the consequences or the "Oh shit, what did I get myself into?" situation.  

I'm curious about this line of fantasy.  I have my acting as a willing cum-dump fantasy.  I have another where I allow someone to  secure me to some sort of bondage fixture and they whore me out for a complete weekend to anyone with a dick.  

I'm curious to hear about the dark fantasies that you might harbor but would never or likely never go through with.  The sort of fantasies that if there was a do over, or you don't have to actually suffer the consequences of, that you might set up.

Mods, if I've posted this in the wrong forum, please move it and let me know.

Edited by Jamie85
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Being blind-folded and maybe tied down and having a friend bring over bunch of guys whose stats I don't know and one by one they breed me and after they're all done and gone my friend shows me pics of them and tells me if they're neg/undetecable/hvl/full-blown. 

Going to a bathhouse and being booty bumped and climbing in a sling for anyone to use until I come down. 

Being rich enough to take a year off of work and travel and do nothing but let guys all over the world breed me. 

Having a birthday where I spend the day taking loads from all the guys I had protected sex with, and then after all of them getting loads from as many people as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2

To be bound and gagged and blind-folded, ass up in the air and to be whored  out to dozens of complete strangers who want to use my ass for a cum dump until my ass is gaping, puffy and seeping with cum.

That or, to be a total sex slave to a sadistic dom of who likes to bound me, slap me, rape me, spank me, flog me, gag me with his cock and generally rough house me and humiliate me, even when i'm compliant. Just to use me for his release and sadistic urges. 

Edited by JXC
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

To get totally used by a group of guys as their whore while they watch a football game.  Guys stop by, see me getting fucked, join in.  And you know half time, they are all going to want a turn, getting double fucked and throat fucked.  Plus as the game would go from winning to losing to winning again how the fucks would change.  Guys cheering each other on that are using you. Then the end of the game, hot sweaty, drinking, hairy, men all banging you, getting that one last nut out before they hit the road.  The straggler that would still be fucking a couple hours after the game.  When it's all said and done, you covered in man stink and sweat, with deep filled cum dripping hole

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

To be gangraped in a bar that just happens to have a fuck bench in it. I will need to be roughed up before the fucking begins to make me compliant. My clothes ripped to shreds and I'm forced onto the fuck bench and strapped to it. Then every guy in the bar and everyone they call has their way with my ass. I pass out at some point and when I come too, cum is dripping out the ass, I'm covered head to toe in cum and I'm still getting fucked and there are more guys waiting their turn.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Ultimate fantasy: Getting raped by my mate, his brother and his father. They'd tear my clothes apart and hold me down on a public bathroom floor while pushing my head into the tiles. They'd each take turns on my hole, fuck me like they hated me and dump load after load into my ass and down my throat. If they wanted to piss on me before they left...I wouldn't mind that, either.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Funny how many of these fantasies tend towards the violent and aggressive.  Makes sense...those are really primal manly traits.  They turn up in some of my darker fantasies too.

So I start thinking about extremes I've never experienced.   Is there such a thing as too much sex?  Are there men I would not want to fuck me?  Are there sexual acts that are too much for me to handle?  In other words, because I enjoy so much of the sex available to me, I've never expereinced sex I did not want.  Or if I did, I could stop it.  What would it be like on the other side of that line? 

So I fantasize about huge numbers of men gang fucking my ass, one after another with no respite.  I've heard from a bottom I respect that once you get up over 25 loads fucked into you it gets to be too much.  Your body needs to stop and recover.  So I'd want to test that...see what 20 is like, 25, 30, 35...experience my endurance limit then experience what it's like past that.

Then there's the sex itself.  I tend to like things on the aggressive side.  But I do have limits.  I've brushed up against them in the past but always been able to stop the scene.  What if I couldn't?  This is the scariest form of rape for me, because I've come close to experiencing it...a top who was overenthusiastic with toys in my ass, a fister who pushed me too hard.  They hurt...they made me react swiftly, firmly, loudly, threatening violence if it didn't stop.  What if I couldn't stop it?  That scares me, and it's possible the experience could permanently alter my view of sex.  I don't know if I could follow through with this fantasy...the consequences might be too serious.  I especially do not want to lose my love of sex.

As for the consequences, what the hell is the point of extreme fantasies if you take away the consequences?   The consequences make the fantasy exciting.  Everyone would bareback if HIV wasn't a consequence.  But because it's a consequence, the fulfillment of my barebacking fantasy becomes meaningful to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

You've definitely given this concept a great deal of thought.  Far more than I had or probably would.  You are correct that if there were NO consequences to one's behavior, who knows what one would do.  I suppose what I should have asked was what fantasies you would fulfill IF there was some sort of "Do over" pill, or "Thank Goodness the worst didn't happen." situation to follow it up afterwards.  Maybe if you rubbed a magic lamp anda Genie was there to grant you three wishes, so choose your wishes carefully should have been my question.

• 3 weeks later...

To recruit twink bottom bois for weekend-long training sessions (or longer...) where they'll be bound in chastity and a jockstrap, gagged, and blindfolded while I whore out their holes to my mates and via their online accounts. They'd be fed nothing except the cum and piss that their slutty profiles can pull. Between loads, I'd train them in the important points of being proper holes for the men they strive to please. Advanced bdsm, ass stretching, and the like. If performing well, they'll be let loose to further their training through domestic service and more public acts of devotion.  Proceeds from whoring out their holes will be mine as a "thank you" for helping them live out their dreams of being proper cumdump slaves bois. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

Guest ff-whole

without consequences....?

I'd go to Berlin and go to the gangbang parties and get filled up until my ass wouldn't hold any more...

Every time trying to go over my limits and extend....

More... more... piggier... sluttier...

Have so many. I guess one would be on an island where food,water,shelter,etc is supplied. And all the tops on island are hell bent on release for being locked up in cage for a long time like years (5-6) but they could only use your holes for release. But all the bottoms have to go in and venture into the island seperately and choose different routes/scenarios. And the all tops are let go and begin to ravish and fill all the bottoms they find for the whole day once they or one of them caught you. You will be used the whole day to release the tension they have between there legs. And you dont know how many tops are on the island but they for sure out number Bottoms. Once every week or so they take a bottom and bring them back to the camp where all of them can have a release. But you will not come out of that camp as a bottom until you look 9 months pregnant with quadruplets;)