Your Unfulled Fantasy And If You Could Without Consequences

Jamie85

Get poz fucked by this bear named Paul I was involved with many years ago.  It was the height of the AIDS crisis and most people were trying to be careful...or at least they claimed to.  Anyway, I did get to take his bare cock in my ass when the rubber fell off, but I didn't get his load.  I did swallow once and even licked it up off the floor of a ABS in NH.  

To be honest, I was completely and destructively infatuated with him and he was also instrumental in the failure of my relationship at that time.  Basically, he treated me like crap and that turned me on, as much as I hate to admit it.  I did manage ti extricate myself from this really dysfunctional situation, but I never stopped wanting to be his pig. A few years later I discovered he was poz and I wanted him even more.

Still, it would be a really bad idea to pursue this, but if I could...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

To be kidnapped when in Germany and transported across borders to a remote farm and estate where the owner keeps Hos property and animals.

Surgery happens to make me compliant and I am trained to serve whatever I am forced to present myself to. No choices, no let out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One advantage of being one of the older (more mature....right...yeah) guys here is that I have been able to live out many of my fantasy scenes over the years.  I am wondering if bareback guys have darker and deeper fantasy lives than more vanilla sex guys.

I fantasized over having tits...and I do now.  I fantasized over killing my balls and I did.   I fantasized over getting the head of my dick split...and I got that.   I fantasized over being a bareback chaser and I am actively doing that.   It seems as if I have no ability to let my fantasy life stay in my brain.  I have to engage, to make it real...to prepare myself for the next fantasy.

I stil have some dark fantasy thoughts....of being a nullo,  of being tattoo 100% of my body....of being poz and finding a way to pass that on to another willing dude....lets hope i can change those from thoughts to actions as well

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SubAssNH

I'm a straight, mwm with a persistent bondage fantasy.

I want to get tied up (maybe leg spreaders), blindfolded, gagged and fucked face down/ass up.

That, or with my arms/legs tied up and back to the headboard, gagged but not blindfolded so that I have to watch myself get fucked.

I've had this fantasy for 15 years, but I can't imagine ever having it fulfilled, because I'm not attracted to men, but just the idea of being fucked and not being able to do anything about it.

Since I'm the one who started this thread, I felt that I should add another fantasy I would love to live out.  I think I mentioned the idea of my being bound and "forced" to accept cock and, especially, cum but I have been finding myself more and more turned on by the whole anonymous cum dump idea of hosting myself, or letting my B/F pimp me out on all of the bareback sites, picking me up on Friday afternoon and dropping me home Sunday about 5pm or so.  Meanwhile, my B/F/Chaperon/Pimp has managed to keep me blindfolded the entire time, occasionally tying me to the bed face down and only lets me shower when he thinks I stink too much for the next guy to fuck me.  I don't get to eat much, just snack, a quick drink of water between the endless parade of horny fuckers just wanting a hole, or now sloppy hole to dump a load in.  He keeps me blindfolded and I'm not sure if he videos or just takes pics of my being fucked.  As he drops me off Sunday, he tells me that he's sorry but he can't see me again, because, when he ran the ads, he made sure to mention that neither he nor I were worried about status, just that we both wanted as much cum as humanly possible up my ass.

I pity the whoever has to clean the room.  They would probably have to replace the mattress and the carpet.   ;0

• Like 2

Being the total cumdump that i am if i think about something that gets me bone hard is this : Letting a top control who fucks me & when & where, He would tell me where to go & what time & expose my bare ass for whoever to use - no questions asked, I don't need to see the guys pics or whatever just me being sent somewhere at a specific time drop my pants ass up to be used by who ever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Since I'm the one who started this thread, I felt that I should add another fantasy I would love to live out.  I think I mentioned the idea of my being bound and "forced" to accept cock and, especially, cum but I have been finding myself more and more turned on by the whole anonymous cum dump idea of hosting myself, or letting my B/F pimp me out on all of the bareback sites, picking me up on Friday afternoon and dropping me home Sunday about 5pm or so.  Meanwhile, my B/F/Chaperon/Pimp has managed to keep me blindfolded the entire time, occasionally tying me to the bed face down and only lets me shower when he thinks I stink too much for the next guy to fuck me.  I don't get to eat much, just snack, a quick drink of water between the endless parade of horny fuckers just wanting a hole, or now sloppy hole to dump a load in.  He keeps me blindfolded and I'm not sure if he videos or just takes pics of my being fucked.  As he drops me off Sunday, he tells me that he's sorry but he can't see me again, because, when he ran the ads, he made sure to mention that neither he nor I were worried about status, just that we both wanted as much cum as humanly possible up my ass.

I pity the whoever has to clean the room.  They would probably have to replace the mattress and the carpet.   ;0

MAke sure you are safe though, use that PreP I believe? Not a pro here yet but catching on pretty quickly. 

• Upvote 1

I get the whole breeding I love jacking my hard cock off to it, but I dunno about you I wouldn't want to be poz until maybe my 40-50s where you can do whatever you want and most of your family is gone. I couldn't live withmyself knowing what i've done to my family. Shame. It really pisses me off that being gay is looked down upod. If it were an alternate universe where being a lesbian or gay or bi was just natural, and peopel just didn't even think twice about it.