Proud Bottoms?

Luvbbslut

As a life long bottom, I do have a good level of pride in my sexual choices.  I have made a lot of effort to be good at bottoming.  I enjoy the sex and anyone fucking me is treated to the best I have to offer.  To me that demonstration of effort is actually a manifestation of pride.

Still, I am a whole person.  If you read my stuff on line, you know that sex is a big part of my life....no shit about that.   But I do a lot of other things and have been quite successful in other aspects of life.   I take equal pride in that.

My hope is that guys, tops or bottoms can be proud of their lives---including the role they take when fucking.

• Upvote 1

Guest hotpussyboy

To all true cumdumps here, how do you feel when you get loaded by men? Do you feel any pride taking cocks? Do you love being a cum addict or do you not feel comfortable with your lust for cum?

I love fucking nasty whores, preferably when they already have cum in their manpussy. I'm very grateful we could get to fuck whores like you. You give pleasure to men, and there's nothing to be ashamed of! Be proud helping men to feel relieved!!

I love being fully loaded by tops who know what pussyboys need and how to satisfy them. When I'm taking a cock in my boypussy, I know that my guy is going to get the relief he needs and that he'll be back for more because he knows that I can give him the satisfaction he deserves, whether he wants his cock deep inside my boypussy or deep inside my throat.

Edited by hotpussyboy

Guest hotpussyboy

I'm a proud bottom, love taking the dick no matter what size. and the best part is when you feel him shoot his load inside you, I love to be bred every time.   :wub:

So am I. I love it especially when I'm lying on my back, on the edge of the bed, with my head hanging down from the bed, and I'm working two tops, one breeding my hot boypussy, and the other slipping his cock down my throat. I've had the experience with both tops exploding at the same time. That's really hot!!

i'm a bottom receptacle for a topmans' dick and cum.  I get pleasure seeing and feeling him pleasing himself, Besides his load/s in my hole or mouth I want him to linger inside my hole after cumming make me know my purpose was to take it from him.  If he honors me with napping inside my hole it is the ultimate.  It's hot being with a top talking and drinking casually, then he simply undoes his belt, unzips and pulls his dick out with no foreplay, and guides your head down to get him wet and started, then just takes your ass when he's ready to use that.  "I'm a total top and I just want to use you to get my dick off" is always nice to hear.  

I once visited a regular top who had a friend of his over when I got there.  The three of us are talking, then my friend said, "I'm getting a little more comfortable", and unzipped his jeans and pulled my head down on him.  The two of them just kept talking.  His buddy asked a few times how good I was and my friend assured him of my talents.  "You just call and he comes over and takes dick?" the buddy asked.  "Yea, if he's free and not working he's here pretty quickly and does the job".  My friend finally positioned me to bend over the chair, our jeans at our knees and he fucked my lubed hole til he  gave me his spunk.  "You should get yourself a bottomhole like this for yourself" he said to his buddy--who looked a little surprised at how casual our exchange was, as I walked out holding a big wad of cum inside me.

• Upvote 3

I'm a proud bottom who loves to have men's DNA percolating in me.    

While I'll take a cumload from any Top willing to pump it into me, the most rewarding fucks are when my Top and I are in sync, both edging each other on to increase the mutual pleasure for both of us.    If we're both reading each other's responses right, it enhances the sexual high we both get.   

It's a lot more fulfilling for me that to just get a load from a Top who is a robot stiff.

I think it's easier for older bottoms to feel proud of their bottom role than it is for younger guys. I see it on the stats. Most take-all loads slutty bottoms tend to be older which why I think that young slutty bottoms get so much attention in saunas and darkrooms. When I was young I would become a slutty bottom when I was away in New York or Toronto and get a lot of attention.