Proud Bottoms?

Luvbbslut

On 4/4/2019 at 2:03 PM, DannyBoyCMH said:

I am definitely a proud bottom.  I know what I like and what feels good to me.  No shame for me whatsoever.  I'm good at it too.  With so many bottoms around, I want to be good enough to stand out from the crowd, so I am always learning and make an effort to be irresistible to tops.  Come see and you be the judge.  See if you can get me pregnant...

I'd love to try to get you pregnant DannyBoy. ? Let your husband go first, I love sloppy seconds or 10ths.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sfmike64 said:

I'd love to try to get you pregnant DannyBoy. ? Let your husband go first, I love sloppy seconds or 10ths.

I'd love that too.  Getting loads from a few guys in there.  Wouldn't know which one got me pregnant. ?

12 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I'd love that too.  Getting loads from a few guys in there.  Wouldn't know which one got me pregnant. ?

i agree! I love multi-guy use so that my hole is swimming in semen from a bunch of strangers who shared my hole at a sex club or party or the like. 

• Like 1

On 8/22/2015 at 8:24 AM, NLbear said:

There are Bottoms and Bottoms. There are some here on BZ who say they are only there to please the top and take his cum, without expecting anything in return. I respect that, but I am not one of those Bottoms. I want something back. I have my needs too and use the top to satisfy my sexual needs as much as the top is using me to satisfy his.

So yeah, as much as the top wants to use my hole to dump his load, I use his dick to get what I want. I don't want to have to jerk off after a fuck. I want him to make me cum during the fuck. Then I got what I wanted.

If the top just wants to cum and not consider his sex partner's needs he may as well use a fleshlight.

No offense to any masochists, and I know one of the good things about this board is that it is basically judgment-free...however: I was actually surprised to read this because it's so sane. I just think you can do a drug, but then, when you become addicted, the drug starts doing you.

Same thing with sex. It seems like this guy may be into wild sex, but he doesn't let it dominate every aspect of his life and being. It's what I would recommend to a friend or family member who was a bottom.

But I'm a top, so I kind of don't get it anyway, and maybe it's not my business.

In reality aren’t we using tops? Cause as soon as one guy cums in our ass, we’re thinking, “next!” It’s like we have already forgotten the guy who just fucked us and waiting for the next one or hunting for the next load. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

You're probably like a cat. Babies from more than one daddy. Whores usually are.

Pride or worse, competitive.
My friend fucked me the other day.   As usual bare.. As usual I'm told I only smile with cum inside me.  As usual I try to sound serious as I say "fuck off".
Fun over, I go home. That's it for the night.  Only to get a message from a "straight" friend I've not seen in months.  
Can I meet him at 3am?  
He can sometimes be a bit on the friendly chat side but not much risk of that at 3am. 
Sure - I'll be there..
Only problem - what to do about the load already in me?
 - Ask straight guy?  No - he will be turned on by the cum but  turned off coz its tranny cum (don't ask me why - he fucks guys, he fucks girls but has a thing against trannies)
- Clean my hole? Obviously the sensible choice - but I'm not feeling sensible.  As my tranny friend annoyingly points out I like it in me.
- Keep it in and see  what happens?  Could have been a disaster, as it turned out was  super hot.  He fucks my tranny friend's cum into me  and I'm super happy.  He seems a bit puzzled that hole seems a bit wet and that he has to dry off periodically but doesn't say anything.  What puts him off isn't that but a call from his wife saying she'd be home shortly. 
Shame didn't enter my mind for one minute - nor any other emotion which stops us doing stupid things.
I like the remark about cats - but had no idea it was just cats.  I thought it applied to the entire animal kingdom - that lack of opportunity or - in humans only - principled behaviour - was the reason we don't get bred by everyone.  U mean it's sometimes lack of desire?  ...wow.  

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I’m a totally proud bottom!  It took me time to get here, but I love being a cum dump bottom, serving Alpha top men! No regrets, no bottom shaming.  Just enjoying a totally uninhabited natural sex life, doing what I do best!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I’m a proud bottom slut and even more proud now that I can tell top guys I’m Poz too. 

It confirms to them that I’m a true take all loads dirty cunt with no morals whatsoever.  

I’m married to a woman so I’m not out. But I’m proud to be a bottom.  Love to please and take the cum from any top man who’s fucking me. Though I’m pleasuring a top man, I’m no less masculine. In fact, I think it takes a tougher more masculine man to bottom. One who isn’t worried about stereotypes, one who can allow another man to dominate him, and btw many tops can’t take dick because it hurts too much, they’re not tough enough physically. I get compliments from tops all the time who say I can take a pounding that other bottoms can’t.   Some tops are not tough enough emotionally to allow someone else to be in control. So I’m proud to be a bottom even if I’m not out. Being a bottom doesn’t make me or anyone else less of a man, just enjoy a different aspect of sex with other men.

Full on cumdump here. I wouldn't say I'm proud of being a bottom. I do feel very satisfied and honored when a man chooses me to receive his load. I really get off on pleasuring another man. Plus, it's a little bit of power trip in a way to bring a man to orgasm.