Anonymous Cock Delivery

psubigman

Two nights ago I finally felt well enough to get fucked.  I hadn't actually set out to find a top; instead, I was, as usual, just looking on the various sites.  On A4A, a fellow started chatting with me, and eventually he suggested my favorite, a quick pump and dump.  Well, he persuaded me to get ready for my first fuck in four months.

As agreed, I left the front light on, the door unlocked, and the lights off in the apartment and waited on all fours on my ottoman.  Eventually the door opened and my breeder walked in.  I heard him removing his clothing, and I also heard his slow approach my upturned ass.  I felt his hands spreading my cheeks as he aimed his seven to eight inch cock at my hole.  I had pre-lubed, but he needed lube up several more times to get inside.  As I said, I hadn't been 'had' in four months!

He worked his way deeper and deeper and until finally he got all the way in, all the time remaining completely silent. Occasionally, he'd tap me on my thigh, indicating I should move my legs in one direction or another, but he didn't utter a word.  

I heard him spray something and then put a paper towel next to my nose.  I assumed he was offering me poppers of some sort, so I took a huff.  

The mystery man kept thrusting and eventually I could tell he was getting close because he asked "You want my poz load?"  He asked the question several times, and each time I groaned "Yes."

He filled me with his six-day load, pulled out, dressed, and left.  Hot scene!

• Upvote 7