Pandora's Box

Pure fiction!

I was on my way home from work one Saturday night when I passed by my favorite book store, which by chance, I hadn't visited for quite some time.  I was pleasantly surprised to see the parking lot was full, so I decided to take a look around.

Entering the store, I knew I would need some one dollar bills to feet the video machines, so I approached the man seated on a stool behind the counter to break the twenty that was in my pocket.  The clerk was stocky, had a big beer belly and, to my amazement, was naked from the waist down, and he had been stroking a nice, big, fat cock.  It turns out he had been watching a bareback video of a group of men gangbanging a guy.

"Private party tonight.  We're closed."

He looked me up and down his eyes settling on my crouch which was starting to bulge. I didn't look up as my gaze was focused on his cock.

Something about his brazen behavior encouraged me to comment "Damn, I was really looking forward to sucking some cock tonight," adding "That's a hot video you're watching.  Makes me wish I was getting fucked bareback by all those cocks."

"You got any stds?" he asked. "Been tested?"

"No, and yes, I'm clean" I replied.

"Show me" he said.  He could tell I was confused by his order, so he added "Take of your clothes and show me your cock and ass."

Now I hesitated, not sure if he was joking.

"You said you wished you we're getting gangbanged bareback so let me see if you look like the kind of fuck pig we like."

I've only been fucked a few times and the thought of getting used by more than one guy had my cock straining to get loose.  Although I'm over 60 I'm still in very good shape.  I keep my ass, balls and cock shaved and I'm always being told how sexy I am.

"I'm told I am very fuckable."

I was wearing only a pair of gym shorts, a tee shirt and sneakers, so I slipped my shorts down and my seven inch cock was already sticking straight out.  I am naturally smooth and have almost no hair from my neck to my crotch.  The clerk definitely approved as his cock jumped to full attention.  I bent over and spread my ass cheeks, giving him a view of my little brown fuck hole.

No sooner had I done this than he spat in his palm and lubed-up my ass, massaging my hole with his index finger, probing deeply, and then offering me his finger to suck.

"Lick bitch," he ordered as he stuck it in my mouth.

I did as I was told.  His finger, of course, smelled and tasted like my ass.  I greedily sucked away.

He apparently liked what I was offering 'cause he remarked "The fuck pig who was supposed to be here tonight didn't show so you get to take his place," adding "There are about 15 guys back the back now with more on the way."

"Has everyone been tested for HIV?" I asked.

"Positively" he replied.  "We want to treat that negative cunt of yours properly," as he picked up a black felt marker and briefly wrote on my ass cheeks.

"What are you writing?" I asked.

"'Bareback fuck pig' and 'Cum here' with an arrow to your fuck hole. We want to make sure everyone knows you want your ass filled with spunk."

"Now we need something nasty for your face". "How about", "clean your fuck stick here" with an arrow to your mouth?

"Fuck stick AND ass cleaner". I suggested.
"You are a nasty little faggot fuck pig aren't you".
"I am" I replied.
He used the market to write the message on my face.
Well let's not keep them waiting. Leave your shorts and shirt here. You won't be needing them. Lose your shoes and socks as well".
We went back past the video booths to the end of the hall and through a door into a large dimly lit room. There were 4 large screen tvs on the far wall providing the only illumination in the room. I was unable to see anything except the tvs. One was showing a compilation of asses oozing cum.
Another was showing a gang bang scene, muscle tops barebacking a twink. The third was a compilation of ass to mouth action. The fourth screen was almost black but I could vaguely make out what looked like a short tall bench.
"Fresh meat boys" my guide said.
What the fuck am I doing I thought? I'm about to fuck God knows how many strangers bareback, suck strangers cocks and lick asses. I'd never fucked more than one cock at a time and I had no idea if my ass was up for the pounding it was going to get. Oh well, what the fuck, at least they had all been tested. I'd been very lucky as I always let anybody fuck me bareback.
"Where'd you get him?" Someone asked. "Totally shaved just like we like them".
"The dumb pig cum bucket just walked in". "Said anyone could fuck his negative cunt bareback as long as they were tested". "Wants to rim our asses to".
"If they are clean" I added.
"Oh we will make sure they are cleaned properly".
"What about lube? I didn't bring any".
"We got any of our special lube?
"Yeah, it was a very busy day in the video booths. "
Everyone laughed.
"It's edible, smells and taste like cum. I've loaded it into this squirting dildo. What do you think?"
He held a cock shaped dildo up to my face and pressed a plunger at the bottom. A clear liquid oozed from from the hole in the tip of the phalanx. It smelled like cum. I licked it and it tasted like cum.
"Wow! Smells and tastes like the real thing".
"Bend over Cumbag"."Time to lube your cum pit".
I bent over and he placed the dildo at the opening of my joy hole. He depressed the plunger as he worked the dildo into my cock pit. He would push it in pull it out, squirt some more lube on the opening then push it in again until he finally had all 6 inches of the dildo in my fuck hole.
"Fuck that feels good". "I think I'm ready for the real thing. "
He pulled it out and stuck it in my mouth. It tasted like cum and shit hole.
"Lick it clean pig". "Now face down on the fuck bench".
There were rails along the side for my knees and with my knees up close to my chest it left my fuck hole fully exposed and open to be fucked. The bench was supported by a hydraulic piston on each end which allowed it to be raised or lowered to get either of my fuck holes to the right height.
"Ready to get your ass bred?"
I nodded.
"Beg for it. "
"Fuck my ass.""Pump it full of cum"."seed it deep with your spunk"
No sooner had I spoken then a cock was rammed hard into my man cunt.
"You like that cock in your faggot cum dump cunt"
"Fuck yes, it feels so fucking good". "Fuck me hard and deep. Breed my fuck hole".
"You like getting fucked by a strangers bareback?"
"Yes use me like a piggy sissy boy cum bucket"
He started hammering my hole hard and deep.
"Beg for it cunt, beg to be fucked hard and deep".
"Yes, fuck me hard and deep. Drain your balls". "I want all your cum deep inside my ass".
"How did bareback a cum dump pussy boy like you keep from getting the bug?"
"Only let hiv negative guys fuck me". I replied.
I had to admit fucking strangers bareback with the very real possibility of getting pozed was a turn on. The danger just added to the thrill. "
His thrusts were slowing down and he moved cock side to side and up and down as he ground his hard throbbing cock inside my fuckhole.
"Well here's your first load of poz spunk you dumbass Cumbag ".
A chant of "Poz the cunt"rose from the group of men surrounding us.
My own cock was getting even harder.
"Look at his cock" someone said. "It likes poz cum".
The guy with his cock buried in my ass let out a deep guttural moan and I could feel his cock head swell as he released a huge load of his demon seed deep in my bowels. He kept his cock there until all his poz spunk had been drained in my fuck hole.
To be continued.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 39
  • Piggy 2

'What the fuck did I just do?' I thought.

I had just let a stranger fuck me bareback and now he just told me he had filled my ass with poz spunk.  Fucking strangers bareback was like playing Russian roulette but a lot more fun.  You never know if there was a live round in the chamber and now I had had a live round fired up my ass.  I looked around the room wondering if they were all poz.

"We're all toxic, cumbag and you're going to get at least one load from all of us.  Check out the screen" and he pointed to a TV on the wall. It was my ass on the screen.  He had written neg cunt for poz spunk with an arrow to my fuck hole. Then I saw someone make a mark for the first load.  I started to say something but he had his cock up to my mouth telling me to lick it clean.  His cock tasted like ass and cum and it was getting me even more excited. He growled "Smile fuck pig.  This is a live cam show!  Now, beg for more poz seed."

Why was the thought of getting my ass used as cum dump for poz seed getting me so turned on?  And doing it on a live cam show.  All I knew was that I was craving to be fucked and pozzed, so I found myself responding "Yes, fuck my cunt with your poz infected cock and fill me up.  Plant that bug deep in my ass.  I want all your toxic poz sperm in my ass."

Another cock was rammed up my ass.  It hurt like hell but I loved it.

"I've got a weeks worth of cum saved up for you, cumbag" he snarled as he rammed his hard rod deep into my fuck hole.

Unbidden, words came from my lips:  "Give it to me hard and deep.  Fuck yeah, ram your poz infected fuck stick into my cunt and plant your seed good and deep!  Bug my hole, you mother fucker!  Fill my cunt with that satanic toxic poz spunk."

His pace slowed as he let out a deep guttural moan and I felt his balls release their full load of spunk in my ass.  I reached between my legs and squeezed his balls, commanding "Every last drop, mother fucker!"

I kept his balls in a firm grip until he was thoroughly drained.  He came around and presented his cum-and-ass-slime coated cock for me to clean-up.  Which, of course, I did.  Even as I did so, however, another cock had been shoved up my ass.  It must have been huge and I gasped.

As I was trying to catch my breath someone else went down on his knees in front of me, spread his ass cheeks, and commanded me saying "Lick my fuck hole, you faggot pig."

I started licking his ass probing it with my tongue.  He pulled away for a second so I could get a look at his fuck hole.  A bio hazard tattoo surrounded his fuck hole, the tissue of which was swollen and had obviously been fucked a lot.  He pushed his ass back into my face.

"Lick my toxic bug infected hole, yeah, get your tongue in good and deep."  His ass was sweaty and strongly smelled, so I hesitated, but when he grunted "Clean my shit hole good you faggot fuck pig," I slid my tongue in his hole, even as my ass was being pounded hard and deep.

Some one grabbed my head and thrust a cock into my face, saying "Spit on that fuck stick and lube it up."

I did as I was told. It was a nice cock about seven inches in length. There was a scorpion tattoo on the top of the shaft and lightning bolt tattoos on the sides. The shaft was thick but the head was huge.  I started to put it in my mouth to suck on it but he pulled away saying "Not yet bitch.  You can lick it after I fuck that sperm dump you been lickin'."

With that he straddled the guy whose ass I had been licking and pushed the big cock head into the toxic fuck hole. He had to push hard to get that monster cock head in but finally he managed and his whole cock slid in up to his balls which were bigger than any balls I've ever seen on a man.  "Now lick my balls while I dump my toxic seed in this cum dump."

I did as I was told licking his huge sweaty balls.  The guy pounding his cock in my cum pit slowed his pace and held it in as deep as he could get as his balls released a torrent of hot toxic sperm deep in side my fuck canal.  I could feel his cock head pulse over and over again as he just kept squirting more and more of bug infected cum up my ass.  I could feel his hot seed running down my balls as it leaked out past his cock with each pulse.

Someone wiped the cum off my balls and smeared it all around the ass, balls and cock that were in my face. Greedily I consumed it all.

No sooner was the spent cock withdrawn from my cunt was it was replaced by another that felt like it was almost as large as the previous cock.  Meanwhile the bull who had his ass in my face let out a moan and emptied his balls into that toxic bug hole, moaning "Oh fuck that feels good."  Then he withdrew his cock and presented his slimy, cum and ass juice covered cock, for me to clean-up.  As I took it into my mouth I noticed he was still drooling cum as he ordered "Time for you to give some back fuck pig!  Stick your negative cock in that poz bug pit."

Now I just love sticking my cock in a cum filled fuck hole but I also love licking cum from a freshly fucked ass. There was cum dripping out of his fuck hole and it just looked so fucking hot.  I leaned forward to lick it but was grabbed roughly.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing piggy?  Did you hear anyone ask you to lick that poz pit?  Don't worry you'll get as much bug juice to drink as you can handle!  Now, fuck that bug hole!"

I straddled him and slid my cock up his infested cum pit.  This left my ass exposed and I was immediately rewarded with another cock in my ass.  "Ohh fuck yes" I gasped, adding "Fuck me with another poz infected dick, man.  Fuck me!  Bug my hole with your poz injector death stick."

"You like that AIDS maker in your ass faggot?"

"Yes, infect me with your AIDS bug!"

My cock was ass deep in poz ass as my own ass was being pounded.  I pushed back against the cock in my ass so I could work my own cock in and out of the bug hole I was fucking.  Each time I pushed my cock in I could feel the bug infected poz cum being forced up inside my dick.  I imagined millions of poz bugs clambering to get inside me to feed on my balls from the inside.

The pozzer in my ass rammed his cock in balls deep and ground it around in circles.  The guy I was fucking was pushing back so I couldn't move in and out of his ass.  He tightened his ass on my cock as I felt the fuck stick in my ass start to pulse and I knew I was getting another load of faggot death in my ass.  The sensations were so intense.  This was the most incredible sex I had ever had.  I felt the cum in my balls boiling and ready to erupt.

"Oh my fucking God" I grunted as I unleashed burst after burst of my cum into the poz-infected fuck pit.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 32
  • Thanks 1

Part 3

Wow!  I had never been fucked by more the one guy at a time and now I had just received my fourth load of cum up my fuck hole. All bareback. And even though I had been led to believe they had all been tested negative for HIV, I had been informed the last three loads were actually poz, and there were at least a dozen more poz infected cocks that were going to breed my negative ass. In addition I had just fucked a poz infected ass that was full of toxic poz cum and had shot what was probably going to be my last negative load.

As my softening dick slid out of the poz pit I had just fucked I tried to get up but was roughly grabbed and place back on the fuck bench. Some one took the place of the guy I had just fucked and he in turn mounted the fresh piece of fuck meat. As he straddled him and slid his poz stick up his ass I had a great view of his cum dripping fuck hole. There was a bio hazard tattoo surrounding the poz pit which was dripping cum.

"Now you can lick his ass fuck pig."

I didn't need a second invitation. I love cum and the ass seasoning of a fresh cream pie is my favorite. I dove in licking up all the cum on the outside before plunging my tongue into that toxic bug infested ass. My cock was already starting to get hard again.

"You like that poz fuck slop piggy"? someone asked.

"Best tasting cream pie I ever," I replied.

Just then another big cock was rammed deep in my hole.  "Oh fuck" I gasped, "Fuck me, pump more of that bug infected poz into my cunt!  Give me another load of faggot death deep in my ass."

The top slammed his poz injector fuck stick in hard and almost immediately I felt his cock throbbing and I was getting another poz load deep in my ass. I could feel more of that demon seed running down my balls as his cock spewed burst after burst deep in my bowels. Thank god they all seemed to be cumming so fast. I didn't think my ass could handle every cock here pounding my ass for twenty minutes apiece.

About that time bio hazard tattoo guy let out a deep moan and pumped his satanic venom deep into the ass he was pounding. Once again they told me to straddle the guy on the floor in front of me and fuck him. My cock was once again hard as a rock as I plunged it into the poz filled fuck hole and once again another cock was thrust into my ass.

Since I had already came once I wasn't able to shoot another load right away and three more guys bred my fuck hole before I released my cum deep into the ass under me. Again I was yanked back onto the fuck bench with my ass exposed. The guy whose ass I had fucked was replaced with a fresh unseeded ass which he straddled and started to fuck as I licked his freshly cum filled fuck hole.

My own ass was on fire from all the fucking it was getting and each new poz fucker seemed like he was trying to ram it in harder than the previous guy. As I lapped up the cum from the ass in front of me his balls tightened and he spewed his toxic brew into the bottom's ass.

"Okay piggy, get that negative prick into that bug hole."

I straddled the freshly pozed bug hole but my dick was not responding. I had shot two loads in a very short period and I needed some time to recover and told them as much.

"We got just the thing to cure that."  The men around me moved back and a figure in a black robe came forward. The robe had a hood that completely hid his face. A cold shiver cursed through my body. He looked like the grim reaper. He was holding what looked like an oxygen mask attached to a long flexible hose that you might see on a vacuum cleaner.  "Inhale this," a screechy high pitched voice hissed.

"What is it? I can't do drugs. If a random drug test caught me with drugs in my system I would lose my job."

"Better than drugs and not detectable. I like to call it Devil's breath" he hissed in a voice that very much sounded like it could be that of the Devil.

I tried to pull away from the sinister figure but his bony hand was at the back of my head before I could react. The mask was placed over my mouth and nose.  "Don't fight it. Inhale," the eerie, satanic voice hissed.

There was a vapor issuing from the mask that was hot and had a strong smell of sulfur that did not quite mask another foul odor. I tried to hold my breath but a fist was slammed into my gut knocking the wind from me.

With each gasp for air I filled my lungs with the noxious vapor. The room was swimming but my balls felt that familiar tingle that signaled that they had a load that needed to get out. My cock had also jumped back to life, and no sooner than someone grabbed it and guided me to that poz infected fuck pit.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...