Anonymous Load At Sketchy Motel

kybottom29

Last night I had a message on one of the breeding sites I am on from a guy looking for a bottom for a quick fuck.  I am not normally in this city, this time of night much anymore, so I jumped at it...I was so horny and wanting to get fucked bad.  He had me come to a hotel in a part of town that is known for its drug dealers, prostitutes, and so on.  Nervous as hell, but too horny to let that get the best of me, I knocked on the door I was told to.  When the door opened this 6 foot tall, medium build, black man just stared at me for a moment and asked if I was his fuck.  I answered yes.  He didn't invite me in, but walked away from the door.  I took that as an okay and stepped inside.  He roughly told me to "close the damn door", which I did...getting more nervous by the second and ready to run out of there.  There were two women laying on the bed, which made me more nervous (do I have an audience?).  He set down on the edge of the bed and pulled his semi hard cock out...which was already bigger than mine when hard...and told me to suck him.  My hunger took over and I got on my knees and just started sucking him.  As he got harder, I was having more trouble getting him in my mouth.  He put his hand behind my head and forced his cock more into my mouth until I gagged...he let off a little and do it again.  Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to keep it together or not. 

Finally he pushed me off his cock abruptly  and told me to drop my shorts and give him my ass.  I did as I was told and bent over face the bed.  I had forgot about the two women laying there.  They both looked at me with a mix of amusement and disgust.  I took a deep sniff of poppers as I felt the head press against my hole (I am really glad lubed before coming)...With the help of the poppers and lube...my ass began to stretch as he slowly, but mercilessly pushed his rock hard cock in my ass.  It both hurt and felt incredible  at the same time.  Once all the way in, he started fucking me hard...one of the hardest fuckings I've had...I could help but moan from the mix of pleasure and pain I was feeling.  He lasted much longer than I thought he would...finally he shoved his full length deep inside of me and I felt his hot seed explode into me...he let out a prolonged, but muted moan .  The pulses from his cock subsided and he pulled out and directed me to clean him off.  I sucked him for a couple of minutes, licking his cum and my ass from his cock.  Then he told me to "get the fuck out" and said he will keep me in mind for another time. 

I left with his cum leaking down my leg...not knowing if I just got pozzed or not... and wanting much more of it!

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...