• 2 weeks later...

Part 2

I clenched my ass tight as I walked back to my place, trying to keep SIR’s cum inside of me. I had just taken five POZ loads in my ass, and what concerned me was the fact that I didn’t care. In face, I was still horny despite having cum twice myself.  I thought about what SIR had said to me just before I left, “Now remember boy, I don’t care who fucks you, or how many loads you take, just know that your hole belongs to me. So that means that when I tell you to get your cunt on my cock, you come to where ever I am, when I want.” Readily I had agreed and had left his apartment with my cock slowly stiffening again.

By the time I got home I knew I needed to get fucked again, not even wanting to go back upstairs yet, I texted SIR. I know you said you didn’t care who I got fucked by SIR, but are you sure it’s alright?

His response came swiftly: Take all the cock you need just remember who your cunt belongs to.

Yes SIR.

You have anyone in mind to breed your spunked up hole?

No SIR, not yet. I just started looking at SCRUFF.

Fuck that. Text my friend, he’ll knock you up good. Tell him that SIR sent you.

He sent me the contact for “Big Mike” and I wasted no time in messaging him. I sat on my stoop, hole clenched tight, for a very long minute waiting for a response.

So, SIR’s got a new boy, fun. You got a hole full of his POZ spunk kid?

Yes. I responded.

Good, I love fucking a sloppy cunt. Come over. He included his address, about twenty minutes walk across town from where I was. Without hesitation I stood up and started walking. A thought struck me as I crossed the street pressing into the throng of people swarming around Time Square: here I was, on my way to a man’s apartment, who I had never seen, and who was more then likely preparing to dump another POZ load in my ass. My cock twitched, I had my answer. If SIR had sent me to him I was certain that was good enough.

I crossed town as quickly as I could and soon found myself in front of a stone fronted luxury apartment building. I blushed slightly at the thought of having to go through the very clean modern looking lobby to get to the elevators at the far side. Steeling my nerve, and hoping that I didn’t smell too much like sweat and cum, I had yet to shower, pushed through the revolving door.

I had just made it to the elevator when a low cough drew me up short. I turned my head making eye contact with the doorman who I had been carefully avoiding.

“Where are you heading?” he asked in a deep voice.

He was younger then most doormen, with a dark completion and bright green eyes he was actually rather attractive. I told him the apartment I was heading to and he gave me a long appraising look before smiling to himself and nodding. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, as if the doorman knew exactly why I was there, I hurried off to the elevators.

I stood outside of the apartment staring at the metal door for a moment before, feeling my hole twitch, and becoming aware of the small trickle of cum that had escaped my ass, I raised my hand and knocked. The door opened quickly, but not by the sort of man I had expected. A boy not much older then twenty or so stood before me dressed in only a jock. He had short-cropped blond hair, bright blue eyes, and a strong handsome face. He had the look of a twink who was quickly transitioning to jock. Between his well toned pecs a small growth of blond chest hair sprouted, almost but not quite connecting to the dense and slightly darker treasure trail that led into the waistband of his jock.

He smiled at me, and I noticed that his mouth and cheeks were shiny with what I could really only guess to be spit. Gesturing, he stepped back to let me into the apartment. As the door closed behind me he said, “Take your clothes off here.”

Dutifully I stripped off, leaving my clothes in a heap by the door. My cock was hard as it had ever been in my life and I gave the boy a wry smile.

Winking at me, he said, “You have to earn clothes here, although looking at that sweet ass I’m guessing you’ll never be granted more then a jock.” He turned to lead me down the hallway and added, “I’m Greg, by the way,” as a bit of an after thought.

“Aaron,” I replied.

“Nice to meet you, I’m guessing we’ll be seeing a lot of each other if SIR keeps you. I’m Mac’s fucktoy, that’s what he calls me. SIR always sends his boys to Mac when they are ready to start taking other cocks. Mac then uses them and tells SIR if he thinks they’re worth keeping around.” He turned to face me, “When did SIR start fucking you?”

“About ten hours ago,” I said a little sheepishly.

“Seriously, you took your first load from SIR this morning?”

“Yeah, um, last night I guess,” it seemed odd to be saying out loud what had happened to me, “he drugged me and I agreed to let a bunch of guys breed me, and then he sent me a video of it and told me to call him when I was ready for more. I, well...” I knew this must sound so wrong, but I had loved it, “I just called him right then and went over to his place and he fucked me. After he came he told me he was POZ, which freaked me out for a minute, but it felt so good that all I could think about was getting him to fuck me again,” the words were poring out of me in a word vomit confession, “and so I took four more loads from him. While I was walking home I texted him saying I wanted more cock and he directed me here.”

“Jesus, you came around faster then I did. It took a week of daily breedings from Mac before he sent me to SIR. So you’ve got at least five loads in you hole right now?”

“Yeah, if there’s any left from last night.”

“Turn around, and bend over, I wanna see really fast.”

I did as he asked and turned around, grabbing my cheeks as I bent over to really show off my hole.

“Fuck, he ran a finger over my hole, Mac’s gonna love that. Come on we’ve kept him waiting long enough.”

The hallway into the apartment proper was a rather long one, Greg led me all the way to the end when on the right hand side was a large open arch that opened onto a spacious loft. The left hand side was entirely composed of windows that looked out over the city, Freedom tower glinting in the distance. Facing the windows sitting on a gray, square armed, modern looking sofa was what could only be a younger version of SIR. At probably 35, the man who I correctly guessed to be Mac, had a dark brown beard, a neatly combed haircut, broad shoulders, powerful chest, and was covered in dark brown hair. My eyes only lingered on these features for a moment before falling to the thick veined cock he was fisting. My mouth started to water an my hole clenched several times just at the sight of it.

“Well, don’t just stand there cunt, come and get on your knees.” He said gruffly, I rushed forward and fell to my knees between his wide spread legs. His hands landed on the back of my head and pushed me down so that I had no choice but to take his fat cock down my throat. “My fucktoy’s been keeping me hard for you. I’m gonna fill you up with a few more POZ loads before I send you on to your next stop. Now that you’ve shown SIR you’re a horny cumdump he’s planned a full night of load taking for you. Hope your cunt is up to it. SIR seems to think so, and he’s rarely wrong.”

My hole twitched at his words and I slurped his cock down with even more gusto. I pressed myself forward, willing more and more of his cock down my throat. Quickly his shaft grew slick with throat juice as I slobbered up and down its considerable length.

A blowjob; however, was clearly not Mac’s main focus. After what was no more then five minutes he pulled me off of his dick and said in a gruff breathy voice, “Sit on it.”

I leapt to my feet and clambered up onto the couch so I was squatting over his lap facing him. With one hand on the back of the couch to steady myself I used the other to aim his cock at my desperate hole, and with no lube other then my spit and the cum that was still inside of me, I sat down on his cock slowly. His cock was thicker then SIR’s but not as long. I groaned as his unusually broad, blunt cock head stretched my sphincter wide.

His cock felt as thought it increased in girth down its entire length so that by the time I felt my ass cheeks come to rest on Mac’s hairy thighs I was shaking a reveling in being stretched further then I had ever thought possible before. Mac gave me a few moments to get used to his thick cock before, his hands under my ass, he lifted me, and then slowly lowered me back down onto his cock. He did this several times, each time lifting me a little bit higher. I started to lift myself up, dropping down hard on his cock, feeling his head punching against my guts.

My hole was twitching around his cock, and my breath came in short gasps each time he pulled out. After what seemed like a blissful eternity, Mac pushed me down, hard, on his cock, his head pressing against my second sphincter and making me cry out. I could feel my inner hole giving way, and as it did Mac flipped us over so that now I was laying on my back on the couch, my legs wrapped around him. Mac used the added leverage of our new position to force his cock past my second hole. I cried out in pleasure and pain, but had no time to get used to what had just happened as Mac now began to pound me so hard that my entire body shook with the force of it.

“God,” he grunted, “SIR was right, your cunt is made for cock.” Mac didn’t slow down or lessen his assault on my hole for what I can only assume was fifteen minutes. I could tell that my hole would be bruised but I also knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I didn’t care and it wouldn’t stop me from taking Mac’s cock more.

Sweat poured off of his and splattered against my shaking body. I cried out, moaning and grunting with every thrust. Somewhere in the back of my mind I wondered if there were neighbors close by who could hear Mac destroying my hole.

“You ready for your first load from me boy?” Mac asked after what had to be a full quarter of an hour of unrelenting pounding. “You ready for your next dose of POZ cum?”

‘Yes,” I yelled, “breed me! Fill me up! POZ my cunt!”

His only response was a wicked smile and slamming into my ass a few times even harder then before, punching through my second sphincter each time. Then I knew he was coming, he growled and shoved his dick as deep as he could. Almost his entire load went past my inner ring, and I reveled in it.

He did not pull out but instead, began to fuck me very slowly.

“With a cunt a nice as yours ill probably be able to get out six loads before I go soft. You ready for that boy?”

“Yes, my hole is yours.”

“Good answer.”

• Like 8
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 2