Bttm Taking Loads At Hotel At 7Th/51St Ave Times Squares Area Now To 8/28

cumdumpbna

i am in town for next two days off work an in my room hosting   NOW  til i check out Sat at 9am.

any horny tops that wanna stop by  and slide that hard throbing raw cock in my tight hole.    race not important        uncut are huge turn on to me  and also precummers

i love being fucked and like the feel of a cock in my hole  and feels wondful when that cock is oozing precum and pumping in all the DNA it wants deep

love to ride a cock so i can sit on it and go balls deep and i do mean balls deep and just ride it as long as you can handle it.   when you go that deep u will see how good it is and how sensitive my hole is i can feel every time that cock throbs and oozes and it feels great....

likes:  oral jo foreplay kissing 69  fun play  groups tag teams  cummy hole  and deepthroating a cock

dislikes:  rammers and hard pounders, pain, watersports (this includes peeing in my hole),  people that just wanna watch, game players, pic colectors

so i stop by if you lookin for a serious bttm for either quickie dumpngo or fuck me as long and as many times  you like.  i have been konwn to go 5 hrs non stop  

very big on hygene here so my very tight clean bubble but is lubed and ready and will go from hole to mouth its so clean.  the more you fuck me the tighter it gets

Hosting at   Manhattan Times Hotel  of 7th and 51st avenue in the Times Square Area.   Get on the evelator and cum to 16th flr  room 1601   the door is ajar (if not knock), room dark got T.I.M. dvd playing, i'm in a jock ass up in the air lubed and ready.   cum in drop your pants  and i will suck you and then use me as u like

if it is after midnite  you may have to text me to let me know you cuming so i can give you my name so front desk will let you up    Faster{615}response{289}you{0800}call or text.   if no answer just leave message or call back in a few.    or    cumdumpbna  at  yahoo dot com

cum by as many times you like and bring any buds you like to drop ur deposit.

Please be serious and no games.  if you wanna play games play somewhere else