Fickstuten Market, Hourse Fair Vid

lonleyguy

Guest ff-whole

I would love to go there someday... Getting used and pumped full, so fucking hot...

Anybody been to one of these or taking part in such a movie?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Damn, that bareback bastards video is hot.    Seems like there are more white than red hoods on the mares.   I'll be in Amsterdam and Germany next summer.

Def. would go as a mare.    Might try the white hood for the first party.    If I go back for a second party, I'd switch to red.

i chatted with the host of the rough stock roundup but didn't get vids

i wasn't told it was bareback by default but the host had no pref on his profile

looks like they have a large farm/area with good space for outdoor sex

and also indoor themes in winter :-) love to go and take some dick xxx

• Upvote 1

Yeah, there is too much emphasis on safe sex with condoms at FSM.    But as a submissive mare you can always opt for a red hood which tells the stallions they can bareback breed you.    

I think it would be hot to go to FSM in any event.    Being hooded and having all those anonymous stallion cocks plowing your hole would keep me horned up all night.     Looking at the video of FSM on this thread makes me want to go more than ever.   

The Rough Stock horse fair seems to be friendlier toward barebacking.    But they don't have any vids to show like FSM.    Since RSR is in a rural part of northern VT, I also wonder what kind of attendance they get.    

FSM is in gay capitals like Berlin and Amsterdam where there is no problem turning out a crowd.    RSR  is pretty isolated.

Anyone on BZ who has been to either FSM or RSR, or both venues, want to comment?

• 1 year later...

Thanks to all stallions in Amsterdam last Saturday for a dynamic sex and a lot of delicious sperm in my ass. A huge thank you to the grooms for the warm welcome and assistance in sex. I was the Mare in red 49. In the red was about 70 mares, in white only 5. Did not expect that in Amsterdam are so fond of sex without a condom))) club Eagle Amsterdam

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

I only recently learned of FickStutentMarkt and couldn't believe what I'd found - love it!  And the video on x-tube.  I just wish I was younger now to go to Berlin, or one of the other locales, and be a mare there.  Damn, would love it!  We need one here.  Will have to look up Rough Stock as I'd never heard of it before.  Thanks guys.  Oink

For those in Amsterdam: Cluch Church has the same themed party every first saturday of the month and is in my view better for BB mares. 

FSM is a real attitude party with door selection and as stated above not a real-love attitude to BB.

The Meat Market parties typically have 30-40 mares of which 25% or less are with a red cap or BB. Sometimes as little as 6. The 150+ top crowd is favored toward the bare sluts, so the ratio the red caps get is higher than the white caps. Especially at the start and end of the party (havent quite figured out why).

I am there alsmost every motnh and am always good for 10-12 loads minimum. Max was 22 loads. It is a 4 hour party only and is from 16:00-20:00 so really nice to after this go perv some more with a full load cunt in one of the many other Amsterdam dark rooms (my prefs: Cuckoosnest, The Webb, Dirty dicks...)

http://www.clubchurch.nl/parties/meat-market.html

Edited by dewalt
  • Like 2