Jessiesboy

Hello, I would like to first say that I have been a lurker on this site for a while.  It has taken me a few months to build up the courage to make an account, and I look forward to chatting with lots of cool and interesting people.

Anyhow, I'm posting this because I'm in a bit of a pickle, and could use some advice.  Normally I would turn to my best friend, but this time I can't because for the past six months I've been having sex with his straight brother (who has a long term girlfriend).  I am just not sure if I should keep doing it, or if I should call it off.  And more importantly, should I tell my friend about it?  (My friend is gay but we are just friends.)

It started about six months ago when I slept over at my friend's house.  We were drinking and watching scary movies (I think it was Sinister).  Anyhow, we were drinking in his brother's room as he was at his girlfriends place, and that is where the biggest TV is located.

I ended up passing out on the bed, while my friend went upstairs to his room.  I awoke at 5:00 AM when his brother who came home, and having gone to bed, found me there.  I apologized, saying I would go upstairs and sleep on the floor in his brother's room.  He said "Whatever.  No worries.  You can stay here.  So I went back to sleep.

The next morning when I awoke we were kinda snugged up to each other.  I could feel his boner against my leg, I started to move and he woke up,  I apologized again for last night and for waking him up.  He noticed me looking at his bulge in his underwear, and asked me at what I was looking.  I replied "I'm sorry," (now for the third time), adding "I didn't mean to look."  He just laughed and went on about morning wood and how its not a big deal and that every guy wakes up hard and horny.

I laughed to and jokingly said "Well if you ever want someone to take care of it, just ask," and winked and laughed.  

"Okay," he replied, and, pulling down his underwear, added "well, suck it!"

That's how it all started.

So what do I do?  

Sorry if the story is too long.  I just wanted to make sure you had the background so you could help me out.  Feel free to ask any questions.

I have been sucking him and he has been fucking my ass for about 6 months

I am just not sure if i should tell my friend.

should i stop fooling with him since he has a girlfriend and i HATE cheaters....yet every time i feel the urge to tell him i dont want to do it anymore because it is cheating, i always end up walking home with his load in my ass.

makes it worse is i have met his GF and she is really nice.

So your best friend's brother is at least bi, otherwise he wouldn't be fucking you.

Ask your best friend what he thinks of bi guys and if he knows any? What he thinks of his brother (bi, straight)

Is your frined himself gay or bi or straight?

If I were you, and I have been, I would leave well enough alone. I wouldn't tell his brother. He has to live with his brother, you don't. You don't want your feelings of guilt to create a situation that would make you feel better but cost two brothers their relationship. Leave it to him to tell his brother.

Cheating is a moral judgement. If it makes you feel bad about yourself you shouldn't do it. On the other hand, it is him who is cheating, not you. If he is using this girlfriend as a front to hide his true homosexual orientation, that is not something you should feel bad about. That is on him. You should just keep quiet and enjoy what you are getting from him. Unless it makes you feel bad, then you should not. It sounds pretty hot. Often the fact that something is forbidden is what makes it seem so hot. Ask your self if you would be so into this if it was out in the open? Would he still turn you on?

• Upvote 7

Ok. I'll bite. To address what you have really been asking.... If he is truly your friend, you would tell him. And if you truly hate cheaters, quit being the person that he is cheating with. That makes you no better than the cheater. You are willingly participating and helping him cheat. He's either using you or his girlfriend. Either way, he's a user. I doubt you want someone like that. And neither would his girlfriend, whom I hope finds out before it's too late for her. What you do depends on what kind of person you really are. And will show what you are going to be. You can ask a million different ways what you should do, but you already know. I think you did before you started the thread. Do the right thing. It may not be easy and you may not walk away unscathed, but you'll be glad you did when the dust settles.

• Upvote 1

So your best friend's brother is at least bi, otherwise he wouldn't be fucking you.

Ask your best friend what he thinks of bi guys and if he knows any? What he thinks of his brother (bi, straight)

Is your frined himself gay or bi or straight?

My friend is gay.

Ok. I'll bite. To address what you have really been asking.... If he is truly your friend, you would tell him. And if you truly hate cheaters, quit being the person that he is cheating with. That makes you no better than the cheater. You are willingly participating and helping him cheat. He's either using you or his girlfriend. Either way, he's a user. I doubt you want someone like that. And neither would his girlfriend, whom I hope finds out before it's too late for her. What you do depends on what kind of person you really are. And will show what you are going to be. You can ask a million different ways what you should do, but you already know. I think you did before you started the thread. Do the right thing. It may not be easy and you may not walk away unscathed, but you'll be glad you did when the dust settles.

If I had any idea what I should do then I would have done it.  I was asking for advice, and thank you for your input.  I should stop fooling around with him (although he has a nice cock).  I doubt he is gay, he might be bi, but he has been with this girl for five years.

He is a few years older then I am 

If I had any idea what I should do then I would have done it.  I was asking for advice, and thank you for your input.

I should clarify my statement. I wrote that based on your statements about hating cheaters and the fact you find his girlfriend to be nice. Also, it seems that you are struggling internally with the fact you are helping him cheat. That's why I made the statement. I think deep down you knew. Wasn't implying you came on here for affirmation or attention. I don't believe you are. I just think your heart knows but your head (and horniness) is fighting your heart, and therefor needed to hear it from someone else.

As far as being gay... Maybe not. But if he's been fucking you for 6 months, I think he can kiss the "totally straight" label goodbye. ;)

• Upvote 2

I should clarify my statement. I wrote that based on your statements about hating cheaters and the fact you find his girlfriend to be nice. Also, it seems that you are struggling internally with the fact you are helping him cheat. That's why I made the statement. I think deep down you knew. Wasn't implying you came on here for affirmation or attention. I don't believe you are. I just think your heart knows but your head (and horniness) is fighting your heart, and therefor needed to hear it from someone else.

As far as being gay... Maybe not. But if he's been fucking you for 6 months, I think he can kiss the "totally straight" label goodbye. ;)

Yeah, i hate cheaters, but everytime i bring it up he changes the subject(ususally by fucking me)

One time i ran down to grab a movie and he pushed me up against the wall and fucked a load into me, i had to spend the rest of the night with his load in my ass

and i had no idea what to tell my friend when he asked why it took so long...all i said was i was talking on the phone

Yeah, i hate cheaters, but everytime i bring it up he changes the subject(ususally by fucking me)

One time i ran down to grab a movie and he pushed me up against the wall and fucked a load into me, i had to spend the rest of the night with his load in my ass

and i had no idea what to tell my friend when he asked why it took so long...all i said was i was talking on the phone

Damn Jessieboy, this is sounding hotter and hotter everytime I hear something. Just stay cool. My fear is that the one who loose in this situation is you. Keep a cool head and don't fall for this guy no matter what.

• Upvote 1

@Jessiesboy: I think you should stop having sex with the guy. I know it's hot and fun, but if this comes to light, you are probably going to harm your relationship with your friend. I think I would be very upset if I knew my friend was having sex with my brother right under my nose, particularly if my brother self-identified as a heterosexual. That's a total breach of trust and you know it. Come clean and tell your friend or stop fucking his brother. It's really that simple.

I'm not so worried about the girl in all this and I'm not so troubled by your concern about cheating. You clearly don't have as big a problem with it as you suggest, since if you did, you wouldn't be in this situation to start with.

Some dicks really are off limits. And your best friend's brother's dick is one of those. Any questions? :P

• Upvote 1

@Jessiesboy: I think you should stop having sex with the guy. I know it's hot and fun, but if this comes to light, you are probably going to harm your relationship with your friend. I think I would be very upset if I knew my friend was having sex with my brother right under my nose, particularly if my brother self-identified as a heterosexual. That's a total breach of trust and you know it. Come clean and tell your friend or stop fucking his brother. It's really that simple.

I'm not so worried about the girl in all this and I'm not so troubled by your concern about cheating. You clearly don't have as big a problem with it as you suggest, since if you did, you wouldn't be in this situation to start with.

Some dicks really are off limits. And your best friend's brother's dick is one of those. Any questions? :P

Agree. Agree. Agree! If one hates cheaters, they don't help them out. Period. "Had to spend the rest of the night with his load up my ass."..... Sounds like it was a real burden to bear... If it bothers you that bad, then..... Why are you doing it? You lost me there. But as bbzh said, you'll be the one who loses in the end if it continues. Things always come out. This will too.

• Upvote 1

I don't think it's going to stop until either someone knows about it instead of just the two of you, or until the chemistry naturally wears thin and you're tired of each other. It's easy to say that you hate cheaters and that you'll stop doing it. But the forbidden part is what makes it so hot, and thus you'll probably say that you are going to break it off to him, and then keep fucking him anyway, which will make you feel even worse about yourself.

My solution is have fun, he's young and dumb, and he's going to have to learn how to handle himself in relationships if that's the type of stuff he likes. It doesn't sound like you're hurting your friend unless your friend has a good relationship with the girlfriend.

The one question I have for you though: do you really like the brother? Or are you more attracted by how hot and forbidden the situation is? If it's the latter, you might need to look at that part of yourself, that you like fooling around and having forbidden sex. If it's the former, you have to accept that the brother might really be straight and will never like you the same way that you like him.

I personally say to embrace the situation. If you really want to call it off, don't say it and then go back on your word. If you do choose to break up, go cold turkey from the house for a while, which unfortunately might hurt your relationship with your friend more than him finding out you guys are fucking if you don't tell him why you're not coming by. Whatever you do, do it with the best intentions for all involved. If you're not trying to be a dick and are looking out for everyone's feelings, they will see that.