Jessiesboy

Have you and the best friends brother discussed what you'd do if your best friend somehow found out his brother was fucking you?  Cause that would be a good way to guage whether the brother is bi, or if he is just not getting any from the GF and is fucking you because it's not cheating since your a guy too (some straight guys think that).

If this little story is indeed true, my little crystal ball tells me a friendship may be soon ending.

To the original poster: this is actually a sad situation on so many levels - the deceit, the lying, the sneaking around. If the "straight" brother does somehow have feelings for you, chances are he won't ever be faithful to you, which is something you said you value.  You want to know how I know that? Because 1) he knows you know about the girlfriend and were still willing to have sex with him and 2) you've demonstrated that all you need is an opportunity (i.e. going to grab a movie) and you will fuck somebody as long as you think you won't get caught.

You don't say how old you are, but if you are really young (<25), I can sort of understand how you might have gotten yourself into this mess, but if you are any older than that, I'm looking at you sideways because you are willing to sacrifice a deep friendship and potentially cause conflict between two brothers just to have sex.

I'll end with this: if you are doing something that you don't want others to know about, or are going to great lengths to conceal it, then you probably shouldn't be doing it.

Edited by bbzh
  • Upvote 2

I am 24 years old

it is indeed true, and i am going to talk to him about it. Tell him how i cant do it anymore because of the cheating

And i asked my friend "jokingly" what he would think if i told him his brother was fucking me ....he said he would not care so long as i dont tell him about it.

Your friend's reaction doesn't make sense. 

I don't believe any of this happened to be honest. 

But it was entertaining nonetheless.

...waiting with baited breath for your next foray into fiction

...do tell us where you buy your weed so that those of us who are interested can travel to that parallel universe where we not only find the brothers of our friends hot, but we can have bareback sex with them in the house without our friend knowing! 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

And i asked my friend "jokingly" what he would think if i told him his brother was fucking me ....he said he would not care so long as i dont tell him about it.

Your friend's reaction doesn't make sense. 

I don't believe any of this happened to be honest. 

Actually his friend's reaction makes perfect sense. He means "I have figured out my brother is fucking you. I don't want to have to deal with knowing for sure, so please don't tell me."

I agree this story seems far fetched. A lot of stories on here do. No reason to gripe about it. I hope the story is true.

• Upvote 1

If I am not mistaken these kind of stories have their place on this website, just not in the General Discussion area. I'm perhaps overly suspicious when someone with so few posts comes on here with some hard to believe story and then solicits "advice". I feel that this is purely an attention-seeker who is not really interested in having a problem solved. They are posting here to titillate the others. I guess no one gets harmed in the end so I'm probably wrong to point it out.

But I'll take this type of story any day over the guy (who will remain nameless) that feels he's entirely within his rights to start a new thread every so often talking about his loser boyfriend.  

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

"Well if you ever want someone to take care of it, just ask,"

I think you may have to live up to this for now... but don't make offers like that again without thinking of the consequences. Sounds like his GF is not satisfying him. TBH probably better if that guy is cheating with you than with random hookups, and your mate seems to have given his approval. 

Edited by welf

• 2 years later...

I had a friend of a friend going out - checking the places / clubs - drinking and having Fun ! I noticed he disappeared and I ask a few if they have seen him - they mentioned he went out to his car ! I went out there - their he was watching a video and j.o. to it . I climbed into the car to see the video and was amazed how huge his dick was ! We chatted and he knew a few places to go to - 1 place called Simon Says - a Gay bar . I was drinking and chatting with others there - walking around with my friend - felt safe to him - then we wondered back in the dark area . While walking back - his hand glanced against my dick - felt somewhat good but never had it done before . We got in the dark area and knoticed others having b.j.'s - my friend pinned me up against the wall - I was in shocked - he grabbed my dick / unzipped the pants - putting a deep kiss / tongue down my throat . I was still in shock - he said ," Don't make a scene - drink your beer and enjoy the B.J. I am giving you ! " I did so and others knew my friend - walking by - checking us out ! After awhile I shot my load - he loved it and others wishing they were him !  :)

I don't think you are under any obligation to tell your friend who you are getting fucked by. Your ass is yours. Your friend's brother's cock is his. And the loads he keeps dumping into you are between the two of you. There's no part of friendship that says you have to tell a friend who fucks you.

As for cheating, if your fuck-buddy had an open relationship with his GF, or at least a don't-ask-don't-tell relationship with her, I can't see there being any violation -- ethically or to one's self respect. If the relationship is closed, if he's dating her seriously, if he or she has mentioned they are only supposed to have sex with each other, then yes, I think you are making a mistake there. I know the dick is good and the taboo nature of it makes things extra hot. That doesn't change the fact that getting the dick goes against one of your deeply held principles. That seems like grounds to stop right there.

Of course, the truth you might have to face up to is you are perfectly fine cheating -with- someone. You just don't want to be the person cheated on. Different story there.

HEY Jessiesboy, can we have an update?  I am very much of the opinion you are not responsible for anyone else cheating. Cheating is yours only if you are chesting on an agreement you made with someone. And your friend saying ‘just dont tell me’ about your fucking his brother is perfectly clear. So what happened? 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I was in a nearly identical situation twice with older brothers of buds of mine, and in both cases they were "straight" with girlfriends. I quickly realized that for them I was just a sexual outlet, a hole to shoot their load in, that meant nothing to them emotionally. They aren't "cheating" on their GF per see because they don't have an expection or desire for it to become a relationship that supplants the GF. In short, it's just sex. And you don't know about his relationship with his GF. Maybe it's not exclusive. Maybe it's open. Maybe she knows he plays with guys and Is cool with it.

i grew up in a rural, sparsely populated part of the US that is probably a LOT like Atlantic Canada. You and the cheater don't have a lot of options for sex. It works for him and to a degree it's working for you, you say you hate cheaters and here you are cheating, or more to the point enabling him to cheat. Let's be honest...if you do an ugly nasty break up EVERYONE will know about it. Are you prepared for those consequences? Even if you're out he could make your life miserable and you might lose your bud (his brother). Be prepared for that. You really don't know this guy (the cheater) and what he's capable of, so tread lightly. But you have agency. You're allowing this to continue and enabling him to do it. Therefore a part of you finds enough pleasure to get past the revulsion at the cheating aspect.

again...we are a lot  alike. I was disgusted by cheaters but soon realized the person who has to live with that problem is the cheater. I regularly have sex with gay/bi/str8 marrried guys, guys with BFs and GFs and have no problem doing it. It's on them.