Things that piss off a bb bttm

Slut4anyload

On 5/4/2022 at 5:44 PM, pansexualperv said:

Getting a lecture about BB being dangerous and that I should be using condoms. 

I had this happen at one of the London saunas (of all places).  

- "You should have made me use a condom"....but you didn't reach for one, nor do I see one lying about in your little private room.

- "You shouldn't have let me cum inside you"...you actually didn't announce and I couldn't see your face to know you were close.  I also couldn't sense the change in your grunts over the music.  

I honestly think the guy was trying to stealth me...little did he know I already have it.  😄 

On 5/7/2022 at 5:34 AM, cumdumpbln said:

I find it annoying when I’m clearly taking loads and a top decides he’d like a slow, sensual like 30 min session, as if it was a regular hookup. I’m always clear about what I’m up for, so it feels like taking advantage of the fact I’ll let most men have a go. The most frustrating of course is when they fuck for ages then don’t even breed. Though as a good slut, I’m happy to please any cock however the guy would like. 

I'm with you on this one, actually.  I do love a good slow and sensual session, but that's the kind of one-on-one session I prefer to plan in advance.  A group session or gangbang is not the time or the place for it.  Even then, though, I'd only really agree to it if I know the top is good for actually cumming.  

1 hour ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

being negatively judged by other gay guys particularly who are also into riskier sex.

Hi dude

In what way were you being negatively judged?  I agree with you, if other gays are judging you, in any respect, then your best bet is to tell them where to go (that's me putting it polite)...  you should never be judged

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BiCurious100 said:

Hi dude

In what way were you being negatively judged?  I agree with you, if other gays are judging you, in any respect, then your best bet is to tell them where to go (that's me putting it polite)...  you should never be judged

i've had guys write and tell me i should see a psychiatrist. others who tell me if i knew poz guys i'd stop having risky bb! (seriously, like they think i don't know poz men?!)  some, when they discover i am covid vac and boosted tell me how stupid i am to do that but bb with poz guys.  the best was someone who got mad that i had to plan trips due to my career and said i must be a trump supporter?! like, if you have a nice job you must be republican? how ignorant is that.  then there are the ones who tell me i am liar and no way i am still neg. (always tested a month or so after i have been with raw poz guys)  some of these things have been written with such a venom in the words that you almost wonder if they are actually straight and here to gay bash.  

there are others who my relative "extreme" tastes make me gross.  these are less bothersome but still a poor impression for their ability to accept not everyone has their interests or desires.

now mind you these are from the years i've been on bbrt, nastykinkpigs, breedingzone and other sites. so these for sure do not represent the norm! most guys find my profile nice even if not into the same things. but as a bb bottom these examples are what pisses me off. and not much else. i can accept no shows, different desires, changes of mind, etc. but criticizing unnecessarily and assuming i have not considered consequences of my actions are annoying.

on another note i almost never "tell them where to go".  it isn't my style, plus they really are not worth the trouble, plus even if i did they probably wouldn't go there. . . at least not immediately.

thank you for asking.

2 minutes ago, nastysubbbbottom said:

i've had guys write and tell me i should see a psychiatrist. others who tell me if i knew poz guys i'd stop having risky bb! (seriously, like they think i don't know poz men?!)  some, when they discover i am covid vac and boosted tell me how stupid i am to do that but bb with poz guys.  the best was someone who got mad that i had to plan trips due to my career and said i must be a trump supporter?! like, if you have a nice job you must be republican? how ignorant is that.  then there are the ones who tell me i am liar and no way i am still neg. (always tested a month or so after i have been with raw poz guys)  some of these things have been written with such a venom in the words that you almost wonder if they are actually straight and here to gay bash.  

there are others who my relative "extreme" tastes make me gross.  these are less bothersome but still a poor impression for their ability to accept not everyone has their interests or desires.

now mind you these are from the years i've been on bbrt, nastykinkpigs, breedingzone and other sites. so these for sure do not represent the norm! most guys find my profile nice even if not into the same things. but as a bb bottom these examples are what pisses me off. and not much else. i can accept no shows, different desires, changes of mind, etc. but criticizing unnecessarily and assuming i have not considered consequences of my actions are annoying.

on another note i almost never "tell them where to go".  it isn't my style, plus they really are not worth the trouble, plus even if i did they probably wouldn't go there. . . at least not immediately.

thank you for asking.

oops that should say my extreme tastes make THEM grossed out.

Preparing for a meet-up, getting through the door then the guy saying he's tired or I'm not his type.
Despite multiple, extended messages, pics even cam calls when we've been hot for each other.
Which is why is prefer physical cruising, saunas or clubnights where guys have actually gone out to fuck!

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2022 at 8:40 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

I had this happen at one of the London saunas (of all places).  

- "You should have made me use a condom"....but you didn't reach for one, nor do I see one lying about in your little private room.

- "You shouldn't have let me cum inside you"...you actually didn't announce and I couldn't see your face to know you were close.  I also couldn't sense the change in your grunts over the music.  

I honestly think the guy was trying to stealth me...little did he know I already have it.  😄 

Hahah nice 

On 5/10/2022 at 11:59 PM, nastysubbbbottom said:

thank you for asking.

Hi dude

It sounds as if you have come across some people with a bad attitude over the years.  As you say, they are not worth the hassle and are best avoided and ignored.

As long as you are happy with the person that you are, it doesn't matter what they think.

Hopefully, most people that you meet are good.

Anyway, all the best 

9 hours ago, BiCurious100 said:

Hi dude

It sounds as if you have come across some people with a bad attitude over the years.  As you say, they are not worth the hassle and are best avoided and ignored.

As long as you are happy with the person that you are, it doesn't matter what they think.

Hopefully, most people that you meet are good.

Anyway, all the best 

thanks for the thoughtful email. and for sure the many nice people i meet are worth the few that are sour!