Amazing Marathon Fuck Session

heresdan

This is a bit of a cheat. It is actually the story of my last six loads all in one session from only two separate guys.

Earlier today, a guy I have been interested in and pursuing for quite awhile finally had a day off.  We both had trouble sleeping last night and were texting back and forth most of the night about how horny we were. Though he's normally a bottom, he was really in the mood to top a tight hole.  Considering I was in an insatiable bottom mood, that worked well.

He invited me over and I got there around 6:00 AM.  Even before the door was even closed his shorts were off and the entire length his cock was sliding in and out my mouth and throat.  We are both exhibitionists, so it didn't bother me that we were in the living room with one of his roommates on the couch watching.

Unbeknownst to me because it was behind my back, he never closed the front door either.  He lives on a busy two-way street with parking on both sides and a lot of people who walking down the sidewalk, so it turned-out I was kneeling in plain view of the entire street while deep throating his eight inch uncut cock, getting it nice and wet.

He had mentioned that he pre-cums buckets when he is really turned on, and I assumed he was exaggerating, but not so:  as I blew him essentially in public (eight or nine people were watching from the sidewalk), he was rock hard and streaming pre-cum like it was piss.

Finally, however, he shut the door and we went up to his room.  Without closing the door, he threw me on my back on the bed and started sliding his thick cock up and down my ass crack.  Each slide added more and more slickness to both my crack and hole.  Then, with no warning, extra spit or any lube at all, he thrust balls deep into me in one fast push and bottomed out inside my ass.

Without letting me acclimate to his thick uncut cock, he immediately started a vigorous pounding of my ass. He was fucking me so hard and fast that within a matter of about for or five minutes, he was already getting close.  I asked him if he wanted to slow down and edge or cum now.  He answered by grunting out that he edged all night and this load is mine right now.  He shoved his cock as deep as he could and started throbbing and shooting what felt like a gallon of cum deep into me.  This is where I found out the best thing about my friend and what led to how I spent the next eight hours.

As he was done fucking that load into me and massaging my ass, I expected him to soften-up, but instead he surprised me by getting harder instead.  He remarked that when he's really hot for someone, he turns into a multi-cummer who gets harder after cumming and takes longer to cum with each consecutive load.

The next eight hours of the day passed without a moment where my ass was empty of a cock.  The first load was the only quick load.  The others were long varying fucks in many positions that ended in loads that were no less impressive than the first.  The last two loads were even more interesting.

At this point, he was balls-deep in me as I lay on my back and he stood at the foot of the bed.  He bent over and told me to wrap my arms around his neck.  I complied and he picked me up and started walking back downstairs while still thrusting in and out of me.  His roommate was still on the couch, his eyes bulging, even as his his cock gave a huge twitch in his basketball shorts.  "Where are you going?," the roommate asked.

"We're going out into the back yard to finish fucking," my friend replied.

"Mind if I tag along?" the roommate asked.

Now, the roommate is a hot guy and my friend didn't mind so the three of us went out back even as I was still impaled on my friend's cock.

When we arrived in the back yard I saw it was a good sized yard that was wide open, with nothing available for privacy:  the fence around the yard was a four-foot chain link fence that added no privacy, and in looking at the surrounding properties, I saw they were pretty much all as open as that in which we were playing, so there was privacy at all.

Placing me on my back on a picnic table in the middle of the yard, my friend continued fucking me for about ten minutes before he shot his last load (which was possibly even bigger than his earlier loads).

"I think I'm done," my friend remarked, and I thought I was also, but before I got to my feet the roommate pulled-out his cock and asked "Mind if I have a turn?"

His cock was even more impressive than that of my friend.  It was about 9.5",  uncut and thick.  I looked to my friend who shrugged.  In response, I lifted my legs back up and the roommate thrust into my ass just as vigorously as had my friend.  In fact, while I didn't think it could possibly happen, the roommate fucked even faster and harder than my friend. Thankfully, he had been edging all day listening to me get fucked by my friend, so about ten minutes later he blew the biggest load of the day inside my hole.

Needless to say I had to wear a plug to get home so their huge loads wouldn't ooze out of my hole into my shorts and onto the leather car seat.

• Upvote 11

love when loads leak out of my ass, the squishy feel between my cheeks and on my balls, Though i hate having to clean my clothes afterwards, i love the wet spots in the seat of my pants so everyone in public knows i'm a bottom who just got fucked.

• 2 months later...